It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drowning out the 9/11 documentaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
9/11/08, 8:11pm (GMT + 12:00)

At this moment I am watching a documentary called 'ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11' (7:30 - 9:30pm) which will be followed by a second 2-hour docco called '9/11 Conspiracies' (9:30 - 11:30pm) on the history channel (SKY tv).

Now history channel have done 9/11 anniversary documentary before, but they were the only channel doing so, and just a few would be aired on Al Qaeda and the attacks, never critical of the official story.

BUT NOT THIS YEAR! Among the 4 hours of documentaries critical of the official story there are dozens of other documentaries on multiple documentary channels which go along with the story and are almost propaganda in their focus on the boogie man.. uh I mean Usama Bin Ladin.

The 'ZERO' documentary will repeat on the History Channel at 5:30 - 7:30am and '9/11 Conspiracies' at 8:30 - 9:30am. (GMT+12:00)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I watched about 4 mins of the History Channels "documentary"!

I stopped at the point where a hired skeptic was saying something to this effect.......Whomever has the craziest idea wins......He was talking about the theories surrounding building 7 and mentions this......

He made conspiracy thoerists look like fools, and like crazy people...

Further brainwashing society into believing that whenever they hear an alternative explanation on what happened that day, its immediately determined "crazy" in there sheeple little minds.

I had to turn the TV off I was so frustrated.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It seems as though 9/11 truth has come down to divide and conquer. You've heard the spokesmen for the Illuminati, haven't you?

"You are either with us, or you are with the terrorists!"

I assume that declaration still stands.

Also, I'd like to point out that there may be some misdirection in the coming years on just who planned the "9/11 conspiracy", so they can blame it on some other patsy... such as only blaming and charging the Bush Administration for Treason and War Crimes, instead of realizing that they are only the spokesmen.

My prediction is that Bush and his friends will get the blame, and the Illuminati will purge their PR Department of the old faces and replace them with new ones... perhaps backing off of the police state mentality for a few years, and misdirecting us with new perceived threats and smiling faces and clapping hands... anything to suck us back into the illusion of American Patriotism/Hidden Hand Corporate Fascism.

They can't fight another World War and sacrifice another few million lives without our support, remember!

[edit on 11-9-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hmm. I was wrong.

I've watched through them both now, and as it turns out, '9/11 Conspiracies' is not critical of the official story, but is a counter of that.

I'm pretty disgusted actually, it was supposedly about examining the 9/11 conspiracies but it's entire function was 'they say' vs 'experts say' and served only to make conspiracy theorists look like nut jobs who didn't have a clue about what they were talking about.

It brought up the points well established in 9/11 related conspiracies, but only vaguely represented them in a half-truth manner.

For example when people said where were the holes or indentations of the wings of the air plane in the pentagon? An 'expert' asserted that the plane vaporised inside the pentagon.
But they didn't point out that this was problematic due to the supposed positive IDs of bodies from finger prints. - huh?

They talked about how the steel in the towers could have weakened enough to collapse but didn't talk about how one of the still alive hijackers' passports survived the explosion and turned up unscathed.

They claimed that there was not evidence at ground zero to point at a controlled demolition, ignoring the nature of the collapse itself, and the molten metal under the buildings and the cut supports of the buildings.

They did not look at how the buildings came down into their own foot prints or anything like that.

And they did not talk about how some of the hijackers were still alive or the very sus Bin Ladin 'confession tape'.

My verdict: piece of dis-info.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I started watching the documentary on the History Channel this morning and had to turn it off. I couldn't listen to the "history" knowing that so much of it is lies.

Today, I mourn the lives lost and the families devastated by the events of 9/11. To those of us who are truely Americans, we grieve with you. The lives lost that day will always be a call to remember that we are still fighting for our freedom. We can't be lulled into false security, but remain always aware that there are those who will take advantage of our love for our country and each other to satisfy their selfish greed.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The assertions made in Zero - An Investigation Into 9/11 regarding the Pentagon attack are so demonstrably false and willfully deceptive that they make a fool of both themselves and anyone that is influenced by this crap.

Anyone that can sit through this trash and not put their foot through the screen at the sight of googly eyed Dario Fo's uncontained mirth as the lies fall out of his mouth deserves recognition for enormous restraint.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
I'm pretty disgusted actually, it was supposedly about examining the 9/11 conspiracies but it's entire function was 'they say' vs 'experts say' and served only to make conspiracy theorists look like nut jobs who didn't have a clue about what they were talking about.

So you're saying the documentary attempted to tell both sides of the story and the conspiracy theorists came across looking like idiots?

Not sure where the problem is, mate.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The devil is in the detail, which was completely over looked. They spent more time talking about 9/11 truthers rather than examining the conspiracies- its a fallacy in arguments.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
See this is exactly the reason im making it a point to avoid any of these programs today,I simply don't believe they are psychologically healthy to watch.No documentaries,no remembrance ceremonies,no news programs at all.In fact my television will be playing dragonball z all day in effort to keep the my son happy and my own psyche intact.

new topics

top topics

join