It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa! Stories of Possession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have three friends over five years tell me their personal experiences with possession. Here are the summaries of those stories:

1) My friends ex-girlfriend use to get possessed by her dead grandmother. The grandmother was not very nice and would possess her to the point where the grandmother talks through the living girl. Supposedly, it occurred three times in her life. After a prayer, the possession would stop. They were Buddhist. He told me as this was the ultimate date gone bad LOL.

To note: My friend notice the girl would twist her neck where it would start to make a "cracking" or "popping" noise.

2) I had a friend come up to me and say that he had participated in a exorcism where he had to hold a girl down. He had not believed in it before he had to participate. What made him more of a believer after the 6-hour exorcism was that the ash of some word (I can't remember) mysteriously appeared on the girls arm after the demon left her body. The word/symbol was not in english.

3) A friends aunt always became possessed. They were of Buddhist religion. She would speak in tongues and be very vocal. After a prayer the possession would end. (I have to get more info)

Does anyone else have any good possession/exorcism stories?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
im a wizard and my mother is a witch, im a clairvoyant spirit rescuer who help ppl whos houses are haunted by maliscious spirits remove the maliscious spirits. i also have the ability to have to channel that i got passed down from my mother but i refuse to channel becuz its too dangerous. my possession experiance is why i refuse to channel. my mother decided to channel a spirit one time, after she finished channeling a good spirit she had to force it out her which was very draining, and after she forced it out she was too weak to protect herself and a demon posessed her, she never had telekinesis ability b4 or after this experiance, it took 5 of us to hold her down and tie her up for ours and her safety. her voice became raspy and she spoke a language none of us understood, including her, she trashed the house without ever touching nething, her tv and other electronics and decorative porcelzain ornaments were destroyed by telekinesis, two of my friends were hurt, one ended up with a knife in his leg, it took several hours to remove the spirit, my mother remembers nothing. l8r we realized the language she spoke was ancient sumerian. this was one of th worst days of my life.

with love and light
myrddin zos

new topics

join