It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today Tonight Alien/UFO segment (6:30 Melbourne time) (just started)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I just saw a preview and they talked about if aliens and ufo are real or if they can be explained conventionally

Can someone please record it and put in up here when its over

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Dark_Ace]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

Shame I didn't see this thread before it aired. No doubt someone recorded it, check youtube.

For a change they didn't just make fun of the subject, they claimed that more scientists are now taking this subject more seriously.
The emphasises was on unidentified flying objects as opposed to aliens/little green men etc..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lowly me is lacking a recording device. I must struggle along with a non recording DVD. Sorry guys.

Interesting segment (though must they show the Mexico saucer flying behind the high rises? That video was debunked ages ago. A claim of Paris Hilton's virginity would be more reputable). What I found interesting was Hong Kong's idea for a ' university' of UFOlogy.

The story prior about the old granny who owed money due to her insatiable credit card spree was much more exciting. When she snipped the card in half? Oooh. THAT was action. And as for mysteries abounding, where did Today Tonight find such a hottie as a hostess? My God.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Today Tonight would have to be one of the worst TV shows ever put on air. It saddens me to hear they were talking UFOs.... all that credibility shot out the window.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey! HEY!

I won't have you slandering Today Tonight. Where else am I going to find the priceless information on which washing powder is the cheapest and what is REALLY in the apples I eat? For shame! Did you see the UFO buff standing in the field chatting aimlessly? God, they couldn't find a Uni professor or someone with a little more cred?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sadly you are correct, today tonight and A current affair are a joke...and as some of us Aussies are aware there's a show called The Chasers War On Everything.

They enjoy TT and ACA as much as I do

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
' Funniest' thing the Chaser's did was the Mein Kampf anniversary advertisement car with the faulty indicator (thus of course, if you wanted to turn right, you had to stick your arm out of the window). Absolutely hilarious when it shouldn't be. Apart from that, they reek of art school comedy.

Did you ever see the ACA with the evil, giggling sex offender in the knee high socks? It was so weird, it deserves it's own thread right here. One of the most bizarre, sickening trash-news segments ever.

Sorry...what were we talking about?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by SamuelCalifornia]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Has anyone got a YouTube link? I searched and couldn't find it.

I had Conan The Destroyer playing on video for my kids so I missed the segment.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Haven't found the video yet but here is an article on it.

UFOs: fact or fiction?

I'm not sure if this is a transcript or accompanying piece as I missed the show.

EDIT: Bingo!

UFOs: the truth is out there

[edit on 11/9/08 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
LOL this is my favourite part of the story

"Not all UFO sightings happen in isolated farm lands in America. One bizarre apparition was seen in Belgium."

WOWOW! so there has actually been a sighting outside of the USA! Who would have guessed....

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuelCalifornia
Hey! HEY!

I won't have you slandering Today Tonight. Where else am I going to find the priceless information on which washing powder is the cheapest and what is REALLY in the apples I eat? For shame! Did you see the UFO buff standing in the field chatting aimlessly? God, they couldn't find a Uni professor or someone with a little more cred?

are you buying the powder/apples from one of the best named supermarket in australia and is your wallet thanking you for it?

i watched it and it was o.k. the u.f.o uni sounds cool.

new topics

top topics

join