It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11. Never Forget.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I just found an interesting tribute that an individual made for this 7th Anniversary of the September 11th, 2001 Terrorist Attacks on The United States of America.

I know many on here have succumbed to the controversy and various conspiracies surrounding this tragic day. I however simply wish for you to watch this Tribute, and discuss how that day affected you, and forever changed your outlook on the World as we know it. Please remember all of the Victims this Day, their Families, and Loved Ones. We must also never forget those that have risked and sacrificed their lives in the Pursuit of Justice for what occurred on 9-11.

[url=http://www.liveleak.com/mp.swf?config=http://www.liveleak.com/flash_config.php?token=97a_1221102469">

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's really a shame no one else has posted in this thread...

What I remember most is how "together" everyone seemed to feel in the weeks following the tragedy. There was a sense of kinship everwhere you went. People tried to be a little bit nicer, a little more friendly or helpful.

Of course there were the American flags flying from windows of the $60k SUV's, people being real patriots and showing solidarity. People were "real americans" there for a while...

Then, after a couple months went by and the shock started to wear off we went back to our old ways; rude, angry, inconsiderate. It was business as usual again in the DC metro area.

I remember laying on my couch with the windows open that beautiful, clear late-summer morning...and feeling the shock-wave from the pentagon impact blow through, thinking "What the hell was that???"...Walking to the end of my street and seeing the faint smoke rising in the distance, thinking..."this will change everything".

Apparently, that change was only temporary. It's a shame that we need such a crisis to wake us up and bring us together.

new topics

join