It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do all of you hate america... the thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
People like you are so thick! You ask "why do you hate America? why do you bash America? typical sheeple talk. if you would sit down with one of us- you would truly understand what we feel. I for one love this country. the problem is the government- government, government, government! do you finally understand! it is not our government, never has been. it is run by elitist scumballs for their own benefit. It is fascist, and slowly moving towards a 2 class system closely resembling communism- one class of elites and then the rest of us in serfdom class. the USA that I truly love is now becoming part of the globalist NWO- a country that it is being destroyed from within by the traitors in high goverment positions taking their direction from powerful corporate, banking scum. Now, do you finally see where the hate is directed at?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by scrambledeggs

Why did you post once and abandon your own thread? Lets hear your opinion(s)???

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SamuelCalifornia

There is more than enough documentation, documentaries, eyewitness, expert testimony to show 911 was an inside job. Not to mention endless mountains of circunstancial evidence. And tons of independent investigation journalism. If you haven't found it you haven't tried hard enough. On the other side the position is very week, and Bin Laden wasn't even formally indited as being the main culprit of 911, for lack of evidence. The 911 comission report was pathetic. I won't prove it to you, you have to prove it to yourself so you can't project and are forced to face reality, I can just show you the way if you chose to take it. If you have a sudden onset of an open mind, it's pretty easy to do, the truth is glaring you in the face already. For what it's worth, I know it's hard to accept, it was pretty hard for me a few years ago when I woke up to what's going on.

No sugar, it provokes diabetes. No sweetner, it is cancergenic. And throw the coffee cold, as I want to keep my eyelashes.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuelCalifornia

Wow. Great. Prove it.

And I mean proof. Real proof. Not pseudo-Roswell witnesses of witnesses sort of thing either.

I suggest visiting AboveTopSecret.com. It's a fantastic site were people have posted thousands of threads (4k+) containing a mountain of evidence showing 9-11 was an inside job.

There is even a forum dedicated to it. I would start there:

9 -11 forum on ATS

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
I'm hearing all these silly pipe dreams about how America one once a great country and how it has the potential to be again etc... I'm sorry to bust your bubble and wake you all up but America still is the greatest country in the world. America hasn't fallen and I'm not going to hate it for the way things have been going lately. America has made tons of mistakes, but it has done a ton of good too! We are not a perfect country and I don't see a perfect world, but as long as I'm alive I will give my all to the United States and stand tall and proud beside her. We have come a long way in a short time and we still have alot to learn and that's what makes America great to me. We learn from mistakes, we change and adjust to the ever growing world. We've opened our arms wide and invited every nation of people to come here and leave out their dreams and to pursue happiness. I love my country and will not hate her.

[edit on 9/11/2008 by Solarskye]

I appreciate your love for our beautiful country, but feel you have low standards if you are satisfied with the current state here. We are a great nation, but we fall very short of what we can be. The American people elect officials into office to represent us. We expect them to do right for us but they always seem to fail. Theres always room for improvement, we can't settle for anything less then perfect. Admitting that is not possible and accepting this is the best it gets is just flat out giving. The bar should raised and met.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SamuelCalifornia

We have their twins here. I suspect they exist in all countries, truth be known. Angry people are often just angry at whatever presents itself to be angry at.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i used to be an American Apologist, tearing apart anti-american rhetoric from the mouths of idiots who couldnt give one example of why the US was bad, especially compared to other coutries.

but now i dont know if the people there can truely see whats really happening in their country but from everything the rest of the world is seeing and hearing your all up the creek without a paddle.

and as to the future all the rest of us can see is things are about to get a whole lot worse :S

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrambledeggs
i am an american.

i love america.

i am starting this thread to see why most, but not all, people on this site have an aggression, that can be labled as hate, towards america.

what is so bad about this country that you have to bash it time and time again?

i can already see those of you that will scream, "provide us proof!!!!", but the proff lies within 75% of the threads and statements that are started here.

Let this be a thread where you can get your america bashing all said and done.... where you can voice your hatred for a country that has done so much for the world in so many different ways.

what happened to believeing in something greater than yourself?

or do americans only believe in the greatness of themselves????

i sure hope not.

America was here before the Europeans came and exploited it,
and so were my forefathers.

Some good ppl came here, some bad ppl came here,
some bad and good were already here.

Unfortunately the bad ppl are also excellent liars.

They lied to the Indians many times, and killed most of them.

We fought with the French for awhile, but that didn't work out.

At the time there was a lot of land so my forefathers just hid
and did not fight, but eventually that didn't work out and if
they had fought they would just have been killed like the others.

We were all rounded up and sent to the Indian Territory.

It is now the State known as Oklahoma.

One of my Great Grandfather was the last Chief of the Choctaw Indians.

Another was the french man Pierre who built a cabin that is
on the campus at Notre Dame In Indiana.

The trail of tears marched Indians from all over the country and
dumped them here in the highest incident region of tornadoes and
hail in the US.

Eventually some ppl found oil here, and that caused all hell to
break loose here for awhile.

But as to the present day, this is all about the Banksters plans
and The Bilderbergers, The Club of Rome, and other Elitists.

I don't hate any country, dirt is not evil, but some ppl sure are.

Power Hungry Greedy Evil Bastards from the beginning of time
have sought to bend other to their will.

Woodrow Wilson in later years regretted his part in creating the
Federal Reserve, and other great men since then have bravely
stood against it.

Alot of ppl say Woodrow Wilson's quote regarding his regret of
the Federal reserve is false.

Well those claims have been put to bed for all time with the
numerous validated cited reference documents:

Woodrow wilson - I am a most unhappy man

Others have spoken of this as well:

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal
Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United
States" -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AZ)

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President
[Wilson] signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....
the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."
-- Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

This is when their power was small.

It is much greater now.

Ppl like Ted Turner are upset they cannot buy anymore, cannot
own anymore and thus his statements there are too many ppl.

Ppl like Ted have a sickness where they need to own or control
more and more, never being satisfied.

Ppl like Ted paid to have these put up:

The Rich want 6.1 billion dead

They pretend to be Christians, but they are not:

Owl worship ? Molech ?

It takes a special person to do mock human sacrifice, with a tape
of human screaming in anguish, and then say they are Christian.

WW3 is coming.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

WW3 is indeed coming... but if people wake up in enough numbers across enough of the globe, it will arrive, knock on the door, and nobody will open.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Wow. Great. Prove it.

And I mean proof. Real proof. Not pseudo-Roswell witnesses of witnesses sort of thing either.

I suggest visiting AboveTopSecret.com. It's a fantastic site were people have posted thousands of threads (4k+) containing a mountain of evidence showing 9-11 was an inside job.

9 -11 forum on ATS

Also go to google video and pull up 911 press for truth.

It has zero controversial footage and is all verifiable.

It becomes painful obvious that if the flight recorders didnt survive
then some of the hijackers passports would not have landed on the
ground in pristine condition.

Bldg 7 was first said to fall due to the planes, then it was later admitted
that the owner of the WTC complex had the Bldg pulled.

The follow up question on that is multi story bldgs usually take
days to plan the demolition, so in other words the Bldg was
ready to be pulled before the planes hit the towers.

There was molten steel in the basement of both towers,
and it stayed that way for days.

Firefighters verify this.

Jet Fuel cannot liquefy steel...period...

The proof that 911 was an inside job is in the movie Press for Truth.

Watch it and be ready to be VERY upset.

They have much worse planned for us all as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

WW3 is indeed coming... but if people wake up in enough numbers across enough of the globe, it will arrive, knock on the door, and nobody will open.

I hope you are right, but powerful forces with enormous wealth
and influence are seeking to free up more so they can own more.

They are worried about availability of resources for them.

They care little for the lives of others and think of us as little
more than Sheeple.

Bush's grandfather set the blueprint for his grandson:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
AMERICA, This land is a beautiful land but the only problem is we can't enjoy it. There is literally no freedom at all and the greedy, manipulating, Corporate entity/worlds biggest crime syndicate has done all but destroy it.

Especially for those of us who were born here. They have raped us of our freedom and the rights that they themselves appointed us, by enslaving us and all we own with a number.I obey no hypocritical,self serving manipulating man made laws. So in retrospect, I AM actually free.

Funny thing is that regardless of all the foreigners/religous factoins who claim to hate this country and it's ideals.They are the biggest hypocrites who are rushing here to come live the dream they despise.

I'm American,Christian and Caucasion----The worlds most hated species (DCW)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

well, you just proved everybody on this thread right.

Believe me, I have been around the world, and the USA is FAR, very very FAR
from being the best country in the world.

People come here for one reason, to make money. Freedom in the USA is a statute.

Please, yo and all other uneducated americans everywhere, go get your passport TOMORROW and start traveling the world. Just like Palin started doing recently.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I admit I read only a few post. What I did read were pretty good.

The one thing that disturbs me is most nations judge all Americans by things our goverment has done. I for one do not hold any biased against any other country.

"Flame away"

Even Venezuala. They have a ligitimate beef with us. Even Chavez knows and has stated he doesn't blame American's only our corrupt goverment.

While we do have the power (somewhat limited now due to good ol' George Dubya) To vote out or stop putting these criminals in positions of power.

BUT with most people voting for an idiot just because of where they stand on abortion is BS.

Wake up people! There are more important issues at hand. I hate a two party system. Yeah I may waste my vote but i plan on writing in my vote for Ron Paul. At least if enough people write in for someone else that the current 2 idiots, maybe the next presidential race. They will actually let others from other lesser parties participate in the debates. (yeah I know I am dreaming thinking that will happen)

WE are the ones responsible for our mess. WE elected the idiots that only had their own agengas while we swallowed their lies on how they are going to make things better.

Shame on anyone that was stupid enough to vote for Bush. Not only once but twice. I made me sick to hear people I knew saying that they were going to vote for him just of who his daddy was. WTF!?! The bumbling idiot could not even speak in complete understandable english or sentences.

Sorry for typos I was typing while ranting.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
[edit on 11-9-2008 by stereotype]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't hate America - just the military-industrial complex running it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
USA government sponsored civilian deaths in Guatemala, Chili, El Salvador, and Nicaragua 1973- 1993, maybe 250,000. Primarily for corperate US mining and fruit growing interests
East Timor Christian and tribal civilian deaths directly attributed to the Indonesian invasion and occupation 1973 to 1999, 100,000. by Anti-commie Suharto supplied arms by USA.
Ethnic Albanians found in mass graves of single families to towns of 400, a conservative 12,000, 1998-1999.
Deaths in Iraq, 2003 to now: USA and coalition forces about 5,000, Iraqi civilian non-combatants, a conservative 100,000.

9/11? Cry me a river.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Wow. Great. Prove it.

9 -11 forum on ATS

After I cleaned up the blood spilt from pissing myself in hilarity over your obviously superior wit, I suddenly realized that this website you speak of also documents ' evidence' supporting underground alien bases, crashed disks and other such material. Of which of course, there is none specific. Still fun though. I've read about the chargers. Seen the footage. I'll go with Penn on this one. It was a tragedy. Did American policy piss off religious zealots and cause their brainwashed selves to hijack planes? Yes. Do I hate America for it? No.

How'd you like your coffee?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by SamuelCalifornia]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If I have duplicated a previous post I apologize....
Simply google the prase " America's ranking amongst industrialized nations" to find out where The USA is ranked in many categories.
(ie) Health Care, Preventable Deaths, Education etc.
I personally found the results quite shocking.

Next, find out the nationalities (place of birth/ education) of some of the scientists acredited with various "landmark" inventions and or discoveries
that took place in the USA. (Hint, project paperclip might help you)
Where is the governor of California from again?

I often listen to the news about how America is for Americans!! We need to tighten up the borders of this Great Nation, and wonder to myself
what generation "Native" American are you?

Good thing the REAL native americans didn't think in those terms, or should I say were forced not to think that way.

It's not the individual that is hated, it's the culture, there is so much beauty in the US, in it's people as well as it's land. But there is beauty in the people and lands of other nations as well.

National pride is not a bad thing, national arrogance is....

From the lyrics of a Bad Religion song "I gon't need to be a global citizen, cause I was born in the USA"

That is how I feel looked at by the citizens of your country, and unfortunately it's human nature to become offensive when attacked.

The world's population is over 6 billion, the US population is apprx. 250 Million, the minority yet your country has the potential to be a real example for the rest of the world, but real leadership requires humility, wisdom and compassion, not arrogance and oppression.

I pray for America to wake up and once again be the nation that was proud to be the world's melting pot, rembering once again that the greatness was in the opportunity the lands provided and that diversity is a strength.

The USA may have once been the envy of the world for good reason, but right now, I don't envy your brand of freedom, your health care system, taxation system or educational institutes.

Nor should I, it would be more of a compliment for others to aspire to your levels and ideals, than to be jealous of them.

Good Luck America

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ok, first thing is ... I don't hate the US or Americans.

I'd imagine virtually every post in this thread has said the same thing, also that it's the politicians and the road down which they're taking the US which has a lot of people concerned.

Then you look back through history and you discover it's been going on all the way through -- politicians and their buddies profiting from orchestrated wars while the average American has suffered.

And you look at the creepy cabals who've always hid behind US political-stooges. Same group, always there, always calling the shots, deeply embedded in US politics and government .. and picking up all those lucrative 'contracts' that are part and parcel of the US 'War Industry'.

It's like the never-ending story -- US messing around in other nations' politics and creating havoc under the guise of 'helping sort things out .. doing God's work ' etc. etc. Then it's the US 'rebuilding' the country they just razed to the ground. Then the US moves on to the next country and does it all over again. Profit, profit, profit.

Of course the world realises that it's not the average American making these decisions. Just as it's not the average American who's profiting from the carnage and endless wars. It's the politicians. And behind those politicians lies the same group of scum who are also draining billions of dollars per year out of the US .. or, more correctly, out of US taxpayers.

Everyone's hoped the US would get itself a group of politicians who actually cared about US citizens first .. and the rest of the world a close second.

Everyone's hoped the US would get itself a group of politicians who would stop spoon-feeding Israel with US taxpayers' money.

Would be great, wouldn't it ? Israel would have to learn to earn it's own living for once and might learn to shut its mouth and stop creating Wars for Profit --- for US citizens to fight.

And US citizens would be able to get back to rebuilding their own country ... and stay out of other nations' business.

But .. it's not going to happen

Won't happen until the US has been smacked hard by one or more of the countries it's bullied and destroyed.

Once the US has seen its own blood shed on its OWN land for once --- there will be a sudden dislike amongst US citizens for war.

And that's what it's going to take before Americans put accountable politicians in place -- politicians who know their political careers depend on pleasing US voters --- instead of Israeli and zionist thugs.

It will happen. Just a matter of time.

You don't see France or Italy dictating to the world and bombing independent nations, the way the US does. And that's because European nations HAVE seen rivers of blood in their own villages and cities .. their OWN blood. You lose the taste for war when it's your own blood draining into the gutters.

Until the US has experienced the same pain, it's going to continue its swaggering, bullying way with vicious little Israel urging it on in the background.

I think most people agree that Israel and the US are overdue for a good whipping. Just a matter of time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join