why do all of you hate america... the thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
reply to post by Fuggle

And just for the books I have traveled all over the planet. I've only not been to Asia, PacRim, south America. Every country I've visited I've compared with the USA. We rock compared to ALL other countries. We have the best and biggest of everything.

-Euclid

Please, stop it, you are cracking me up already!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm not an America basher. I just don't like the path our government is leading down and believe I should be vocal about it. If nothing is done about the destruction that is coming to our economy I believe that is Anti-American. We need some major reform in the country, the first step for that is us demanding it.

That's just how I feel...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Yes, we certainly have the biggest of almost everything. Is that something to be proud of?

And what's with this Australian nonsense? I'm an American.

[edit on 11/9/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Static Sky

Originally posted by wutone

People hate the USA because it is assumed that the USA can do whatever it wants to do but it is only doing what it wants to do out of sheer national interest and not using it's power to solve everyone's problems.

That's the thing, wutone. Americans seems to believe that the rest of the world wants them to stick thier noses in and "solve everyones problems". I'm not American and I can tell you that from everything I've read in anything that isn't American, the rest of the world wants America to stay out of it's affairs, not come in and try to solve everyone else's problems by Americas standards. That's generally when things get all mucked up.

But this American wants to stay out of people's affairs also. This American is tired of opening his wallet for some problem half a world away. This American isn't alone with that sentiment.

The US government is the one's that want to solve everyone's problems. The American government is just a piece and a tool of the international elite. When the problems go down, call the Americans. And it's not just for military affairs. All I ever hear is "America needs to do this, America needs to do that, America needs to take action, Americans need to sacrifice more, blahblah" Then comes Uncle Sam to the "rescue" fully funded by the taxpayers.

I don't feel like spending one red cent to cure AIDS in Africa when people there just F*** around, I don't feel like curbing my carbon when the Chinese are spewing theirs, I don't feel like seeing any more Americans die for a fight that shouldn't be ours, I don't feel like paying huge amounts of money for bases in Europe when they won't even lift a finger for themselves, and I don't feel like being the cure for global poverty and.................I can do this forever.

For the world that hates the U.S. because we aren't solving "global warming" or any international issue, do it yourselves.

link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Biggest bellies maybe, euclid!....God Bless Ronald MacDonald!

link   

There is no brain washing here. You have no idea what you're writing/thinking. I am fully aware of what is going on. I'm aware of the NWO agenda and it is not an isolated agenda and requires cooperation and complicity from other nations...... it is far deeper and much more than the USA.

Every thing I stated in my post is fact not opinion. We do have the best of every thing. We give the most to the world in ALL ways: humanitarian aid, military aid, technology, et cetera. We aren't perfect... but we kick ass over places like china, mexico, Britain, France, and any of the smelly 3rd world countries, oh unEnlightenedOne.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by The Dave

Not to mention the government sending our asses (the military) to wherever they deem necessary all the time.

That's an issue you can take up with your government. Neither the Iraqies nor the Afgans asked you for this 'favor'. Nor did anyone else, as I recall. You're 'over there' because of 9/11. And that is an American issue, with retaliation ordered by the American government.

I can't wait to see what will happen if McCain gets into office and pulls the billions of dollars of aid to countries who don't like America like he said he would. That should be amusing to watch on tv.

And that's your real attitude? I think this is the perfect summary answer to your question, OP. This very much saddens me.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Euclid, way to make us all look like wieners, man. Chill. It's that "in-your-face" crap that other cultures can't stand about us. I completely understand that.

Obsrvr

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle
reply to post by euclid

Yes, we certainly have the biggest of almost everything. Is that something to be proud of?

And what's with this Australian nonsense? I'm an American.

Ooops sorry, (your location) South Auckland is New Zealand.... I always forget that.... nice place, very scenic but still wouldn't want to live there.

If you're American than start acting like one.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm hearing all these silly pipe dreams about how America one once a great country and how it has the potential to be again etc... I'm sorry to bust your bubble and wake you all up but America still is the greatest country in the world. America hasn't fallen and I'm not going to hate it for the way things have been going lately. America has made tons of mistakes, but it has done a ton of good too! We are not a perfect country and I don't see a perfect world, but as long as I'm alive I will give my all to the United States and stand tall and proud beside her. We have come a long way in a short time and we still have alot to learn and that's what makes America great to me. We learn from mistakes, we change and adjust to the ever growing world. We've opened our arms wide and invited every nation of people to come here and leave out their dreams and to pursue happiness. I love my country and will not hate her.

[edit on 9/11/2008 by Solarskye]

link   

There is no brain washing here. You have no idea what you're writing/thinking. I am fully aware of what is going on. I'm aware of the NWO agenda and it is not an isolated agenda and requires cooperation and complicity from other nations...... it is far deeper and much more than the USA.

Every thing I stated in my post is fact not opinion. We do have the best of every thing. We give the most to the world in ALL ways: humanitarian aid, military aid, technology, et cetera. We aren't perfect... but we kick ass over places like china, mexico, Britain, France, and any of the smelly 3rd world countries, oh unEnlightenedOne.

-Euclid

You know what, with your cocky attitude that you have you just going to sparkle up a chain of bans in here. All of your posts are implying that the rest of the world is useless and ONLY USA is the all mighty one!

Yes, USA has a lot of things but it is simply NOT the best.

I am done posting on this thread because it is going to get me banned!

link   
reply to post by euclid

Okay, I'll try and start acting like an American, if it seems like the right thing to do. Can you give me some pointers?

I've got reservations about New Zealand, too. This is a very disfunctional place I live in. High crime rate, big drug and alcohol problems, gang violence, domestic violence, et cetera, et cetera.

link   
reply to post by scrambledeggs

So basically what I can acertain form your thread is.. you love it bcause of its convenient stores"wal-mart" which take away american jobs and give it to china? ... and your assumption that America has the highest quality of life is extremely false..hghest quality of life for the rich yes... but for the poor no.. we have to pay for a college education(most countries you don't) We have to pay for medical attention .. even for ambulance calls...in many ways we are worst off then 3rd world countries.. I love AMERICANS and I love this land.. but this regime and the elite power structure behind that is killing America this is what I hate.. and I beleive this is what most people here hate.. Don't mix up America with the people who are running it.. they are two very very completly different things.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

wutone. You seem like a reasonable person and I appreciate your opinion. But how can you say of global warming, "Do it yourselves?" America is responsible for roughly 25% of all pollutants. Shouldn't America help to fix the problem then? The world doesn't want you to do it alone. Just do your part. And America is the main country that won't. The fact that China won't help either, is not justification to me. Shouldn't you be setting the example, if you are the worlds leaders? (ie; industry, commerce, etc)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Obsrvr

I'm not whining.... I'm telling it like it is.

Whiners are wimps and apologetic. I'm not apologizing for any thing.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Euclid, are you serious? Apologising is wimpy? I thought it took brains and guts to admit when you're wrong.

Edit, my bad, Euclid. You weren't saying any such thing.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scrambledeggs

"does america not have the highest quality of life in the world? "

Um actually we dont have the highest quality of life.
We are overworked,underpaid,and under cared for.

Look at the rates of depression, obesity, and heart disease.

Obviously you know nothing.

link   
reply to post by Fuggle

First off, move back to homeland.

-Euclid

link   

s

Wow now thats a cocky attitude...thinking we are the best... and then thats makes us what.. better then everyone else? does this mean that we should trample over other countries? I see what this thread is now.. some pathetic attempt to invoke patriosm.. I don't think anyone here is capable of risking there lives for this power structure... that we can all see.. people are waking up..

link   

I'm not whining.... I'm telling it like it is.

Whiners are wimps and apologetic. I'm not apologizing for any thing.

-Euclid

Uh, uh, uh. I said, "Way to make us look like WIENERS."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join