It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do all of you hate america... the thread

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
To be honest, I don't hate america, nor do I hate americans.

I really dislike the arrogance, tho. One person here, from the south, said to someone from Canada in this thread "You must not have been in the south, we have polite traditions etc" The SOUTH!!! For Gods sake. The "southern Hospitality" that for many years has included the KKK and burning crosses for the Africans in the states... And who found it the hardest to let go of their slaves? The southerners. Where was racism the biggest problem in the US for decades? I rest my case... Southern hospitality... *Nodding*
Not saying all southerners are racist or KKK, just saying that your famous "hospitality" is widely known in the world, and it ain't for the "Y'all be sure to come back now"

The US have killed off ALL the main threats for black peoples development; Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Huey Newton, Fred Hampton... And imprisoned Mumia and the american indian Peltier... Its ridiculous to me how the US govt is allowed to do all their BS!

What? You think we across the seas, don't know what's going on over there? Most likely; we know better than you do!!! If you knew all the BS your govt does, and how much BS YOU are doing by electing these [CENSORED] , you would probably hate yourselves!

The recent oil spill in the Gulf, was by a british company, yes, but the country who DOESN'T require the safety measures all other oil companies have to follow; Is the US. Hence; the US is to blame here too. And THIS is a BIG one!

"We are the defenders of the world" "We have the best life quality of the world" "we won the WW2" etc...

1) If someone doesn't ask for help, how come you feel the need to "help" anyways?
AND bombing countries and people to shreds, is not what I would call help. Its DESTRUCTION.

2) When it comes to the middle east, I really get angry; You support Israel with 8 million US $ a DAY!!! For crying out loud!! AND as if that was not enough, you funded BOTH Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.. which is quite the nail in the coffin...

3) The "terrorists" out to get the US, is a load of crap, and the more ppl I hear believing in it, the more I growl at the americans. #So brainwashed and moronic#
*Shaking my head*

The statements about all the AID you give in this world, makes me laugh; Your not very far up on the list of AID from developed countries...
Denmark and Norway is the highest givers, with 10 and 0,9% of their GDA. The US gives 0.1% AND 80% of this is to their OWN companies in those countries...
*Jeeeez*

Highest quality of life you say?
Norway, Iceland and Australia are far above you here.

Best country to be a mom.
Norway
Australia
The rest of the scandinavian countries.

You THINK you have it made over there, don't cha... I just wonder how shattered your imaginary world would be if you ACTUALLY KNEW anything about any other countries... Cuz honestly... The world is big, and lots of places are both prettier, less polluted, better to live in and not as arrogant and hateful as you!

HOWEVER; You guys still have time; TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY! Set things straight in the middle east. End the wars, make life better for the average american in america, gain some respect and knowledge about other cultures and countries... and maybe then.. the world will get some faith back in you...
But I'm not promising anything, because of the mere fact that I don't believe you will EVER take back your powers and DO THE RIGHT THING:

Why? Its just the way you were brought up, brainwashed and used... It made you apathetic and narcissistic.

The world doesn't HATE YOU; We feel SORRY for you!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ok, you guys out there that keep saying we don't know enough about the world around us, ummmm that would be because a lot of us have never been anywhere else, and we were taught in American schools. As adults, we are all busy trying to make a living, taking care of home and family, so we don't have a lot of time to spend learning about every other country in the world.
I would bet a lot of you out there don't know anything about Ferdania without googling it. I may not be proud of all our citizens, and especially our goverment, but I am da** proud of the principles we were built on, and will return to again someday.
BTW, I don't hate ANY other country, or their people, and I do actually try and learn about the world WHEN I HAVE TIME AWAY FROM BUSTING MY A** EVERYDAY SO WE CAN KEEP OUR HOUSE AND EAT.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

So you don't think people anywhere else in the world are busy busting their a**es making a living, raising a family?
lol

And proud of....Pride is when you accomplish something.

Your Proud of the principles??? Lmao! What the hell did you do to ever earn being proud of that? Did you make them??

Thats also a bugging thing with americans, no other people are as fu**ing PROUD for NO apparent reason... other than "Being american" "being a southerner" proud of our troops" "the principles"

And when it comes to principles... which of them are you proud of?
The ones where people starve on the streets? The ones where you kill innocent people for oil? Which principles are you so proud of??? You make no sense to me!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
reply to post by scrambledeggs

I've read a lot of the posts to those who replied and expressed why they hate america. And this post is directed at them:

All you who hate the USA can just go choke yourselves. The reason you all hate the USA is because we are the pinnacle of the current civilization on this planet. We are the top of the food chain in regards to geo-politics, geo-economics, private research & development, business enterprise and military might. Any person or organization that rises to the top is always attacked from all sides. Look at one of the USA's most successful company's - Microsoft. The largest and most profitable corporation in the world, the creator of the most utilized operating system for personal computers on the planet. And then there is Intel, AMD, Apple, McDonalds, Boeing, Lockheed, DARPA. We come up with the best gizmos because the USA generates the best and attracts the best. And we're charitable too. The USA provides billions of dollars per year to developing nations and millions of tons of food, technology support, military support, disaster relief all around the planet.

And this is the thanks we get. Knotheads who hate us. You all hate the USA because we strive to be the best, because we are the best and we produce the best and because the best from other countries come here to be the best because they are stifled by the constraints of the homeland governments. You're all jealous and sore losers.

Well I hate you. And know this; if the USA is attacked we will retaliate, no matter who is in office; and then the end of your world will be on you. If we are taken down then we will take all of you, who hate the USA, with us. Nothing can save you from a united people. We will put aside our differences (temporarily) if attacked and destroy any nation that even looks like it was involved.

-Euclid

....AND there it is....

An American attitude at it's finest, only took 3 pages of threads to get this one out of the woodwork - good work at least you can spell :-)

chokes himself to see if it works - mmmmm not working ??

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Man the old Cowboy films have wonderful scenery and landscapes even if the film was bad you could watch the scenery. America also has nice open skies and you can easily see the milky way outside the cities.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tigress

Oh Boy you have upset the Tigress. you are in for it with both barrels. No she is not related to me but she does make sense.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i]reply to post by Tigress

So you don't think people anywhere else in the world are busy busting their a**es making a living, raising a family? lol
[
Where in he** in my post did I say this? Show me.
I was making the point that I have to work LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, and I'm too busy and broke to travel around the world to every single country and learn about all the different cultures, but I do my best to learn when I have time.
You'll need read up on our founding fathers and perhaps read our Constitution and Declaration of Independence if you want to know what princles I am proud of. I don't have time to give you an American history lesson, and what would it matter , you'll just think what you want anyway about us. Are you not proud of country? If you are, then why can't I be? A bit one-sided don't you think.
Also, where in my post did I say I was proud of what my dumb a** government has done? Again, show me!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

"Thats also a bugging thing with americans, no other people are as PROUD for NO apparent reason... other than "Being american" "being a southerner" proud of our troops" "the principles" " was not about you. I clearly say "AMERICANS"

And to answer you question; no I am not proud of my country. There is nothing to be proud of. Our wealth, our ratings as the best country in the world to live in etc... I'm not proud of it; its a matter of course. Besides; I didn't do anything for it to get that way... Its not my place to be proud... Pride is not good, (not is patriotism) in my opinion.. which is what this is;
Only My opinion...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
In the words of a great black american comedic poet : www.youtube.com...

never truer than today

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
America does not have a monopoly on Idiotic or medacious governments. People do tend to make the number on country into a policeman and then complain bitterly about it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
America? There used to be a country here by that name.

America is the man who bows and asks those for forgiveness who have broken into his house and are having a field day with his wife, daughters, sister, etc.

The goons are desecrating everything and he just remains there on his knees totally silent hoping no one is offended by his presence.

The complete death of masculinity, principle, and independent thought.

The world should be terrified...

The houses are here, the cars are here, the steaks are here, but where are the vigilant Americans? They're GONE.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ok...here is my two cents

America looks great on paper but thats it. The America I seen growing up amazed me. From Hulk Hogan telling me to train hard, eat my vitamins and say my prayers, the action movies that had American heros and the sports superstars that were on my cereal, they all amazed me.

But then I grew up. I completely love American pride and patriotism, I am just as much in love with my country and I respect that but they are patriotic to a fault. I've met a lot of American and in my tech support days for Comcast cable I have spoken to thousands of them on the phone. While I don't hate America or Americans you certainly have an abundance of the stereotypical American.

I think the biggest problem the rest of the world has is the arrogance, the fact that you believe you are better than everyone else. We are not jealous or envious of you at all. You do not have one single aspect of your life that I need or want for (you guys don't have Tim Hortons, you should be jealous of me
lol). Now I have encounted lots of gracious, humble and caring Americans, on 9/11 thousands came to my province and we took you all into our homes and cared for you. Some of those ppl were some of the nicest ever.

However the first thing I thought when I seen this thread was only an American would create a thread about how everyone hates them for no reason and its unjustified. You know if there is a group of ppl and they all hate this one guy, he never gets along with anyone, whats more likely that the group of people are wrong or the guys a douce...Just sayin.

I don't hate at all. I was just dissapointing to grow up and learn there was no Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy and no great Country called America.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

haha, =) thats funny, Tiger5
I'm gonna get in trouble for replying to this with a 2liners, but oh well, its worth it! =)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I dont care what anybody says -
I love America!
More so for what it stands for...
for it's potential, for it's people, it's eternal Flame, it's Spirit, it's History...
Every country/Nation has it's flaws - but who am I to judge?
And just as a side note
Australia Rules!!!! Woohoo!!! =D

Wag.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

why do all of you hate america... the thread

This is like those innumerable "Why do you hate Christians" or "Christian are being Persecuted" etc threads.

People want Christians to learn to get on with other people without ramming their views down their throats, or failing that, leave them alone.

The world feels exactly the same way about America. They want America to either learn to get on with the world, or stop bothering them.

Now I don't mean to badmouth the many good Americans in this world, but you've got to admit that just lately your country has been a force for the bad.

Here's hoping things get better! Viva la revolucion! And begin sentences with Caps!

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join