It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do all of you hate america... the thread

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

We'll it's a done deal, lets just get Alex Jones and his Megaphone for some more motivation and storm in there.
I hope some billionaires are around to help to supply guns and armor for everyone to pick off the pesky CIA that surround the building.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

A lot of you Americans forget how stupid you really are.

WOW thanks, and you are allowed to call us stupid, WHY?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Don't waste your time with storm dancer. Shes full of one liners that make no sense at all.

We need a tank if we want to crash the party. Check AVIS to see if that have any for rent.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Why?

Well I'm not going to write a book for you so one reason I'll throw at you is look at who is leading your country.

You let those people in power, no one else.
That should be reason enough.

Don't take it personal.
But with a topic name like this someone is bound to say it.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Should we wait to see who the new president is and see if there is any actual change? Obviously McCain is just another Bush so if it's him we can forget about that. I herd him say he wants to look for Bin Ladin so that alone means you know what.

Anyways I hate war but I would fully put myself in front of danger to kill off the NWO.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Why?

Well I'm not going to write a book for you so one reason I'll throw at you is look at who is leading your country.

You let those people in power, no one else.
That should be reason enough.

Don't take it personal.
But with a topic name like this someone is bound to say it.

Come on buds, you know the election here in the U.S is rigged. Al Gore beat out Bush in 2000 and look what happended. The courts voted him in. So to be fair technically we did not vote him in the first.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

With McCain in office we are for sure attacking Iran. That's why I think he's automatic for office. I call him McBush, because they are identical. My vote is for Obama but that doesn't matter. Our system is rigged, if who they want doesn't get in they hire assissins or use the supreme court.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TheHunted]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well I was kind of referring to presidents before Bush jr.
Like Bush sr and whoever paved the way for NWO many years ago.

The first mistake was made when we didn't have a native Indian as president seeing as it was their land first and they have a pretty laid back way of living that seems almost peaceful.

But what can we do now besides piss on the older retards graves that screwed us in the first place.
Best bet is civilian take over.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Your header is quite an eyecatcher...

You know what - America is def a big country with millions of residents, each an individual, so who am I to judge and to tar all of them with the same brush?

If there were more boards like this, the world would be able to see and read , that it takes all sorts to make a world.
And there are many Americans who reflect on their home country and it`s worth reading to learn more about their motives.

So start eliminating prejudices!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yessir, I'm with you on the whole Indian for president. I've been saying that for a long time. Plus peyote would be legal.

This whole NWO thing has gotten way outta of hand. We don't even know who's involved and who's not any more.

I'm not to far away from you. I'm located in Michigan...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well it's all rigged of course and most likey McCain will win seeing as Hilary is a Bilderburger and shes out and Obama kinda looks like a stand in to throw off the conspiracy theorists or just to let the world think a woman and a black man had a chance at being president.

But anyways we need a nice army to storm bilderburg and end all this crap.
It would prolly put an end to racism also.

Maybe we have to make a big topic some day to see how much people would be willing to be brave and kill NWO.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I down with a thread about destroying the N.W.O. Lets get this army together and draw out some battle plans.

Lets just hope that Ron Paul gets enough write in votes. Then I'll feel a lttle better...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Americans aren't "dumb." Dumb implies that we're as smart as we could ever get, and we still lack significant intellect.

What we are, is poorly educated and ill-informed.

If our school system was set up to bread leaders, thinkers, diplomats, businessmen and artists then we would be brilliant. Instead, it has been set up to raise mindless drones. One needs only look at the average school day:

Stand up. Say the pledge. SAY THE PLEDGE OR ELSE!

Go to your first class. Open your history book. Read about how white Europeans discovered America and how our heroic white forefathers created a beautiful country for their white friends. Then read about how our awesome government fought the evil forces of slave states and allowed EVERYONE to be as great as white people. Don't you DARE suggest that the greater cause behind the war was State's Rights - to do so, is to defend SLAVERY!

Then go to your second class. Open your math book. Solve one meaningless equation after another until your brain hurts. Don't you DARE ask where you'll use this information later in life - just get good at solving the equations so that someday, an innovator and leader who went to a private school can hand you a pile of math and have you do it for him.

Then go to your third class. Open your English book. Read absolutely nothing about understand the language, and instead focus on reading old, boring stories written by (white European or American) authors whose work hasn't been relevant for at least a hundred years.

Then go to your fourth class. Pretend to learn some random foreign language. Nevermind that you're in your mid-teens by now and the language center of your brain has long since fully developed. Just open the book, take the test, and don't EVER expect to be told why you weren't taught any foreign languages when you were at the ideal stage of brain development to do so.

Then go to lunch. Eat your tiny, greasy microwaved meal that the school gives you. It looks exactly like those 1 dollar TV dinners, so I'm just sure it's loaded with vitamins. Don't EVER ask for hot dogs on Thursday. The people in charge say Thursday is pizza day, so you will eat pizza and like it.

Then go to gym class, because Americans are getting fat. The government MUST take responsibility for people getting fat, so the schools are just going to have to pay out the butt to have huge gyms and exercise equipment to help kids loose weight. FORGET about asking why they don't just serve healthier food and teach you how to balance your diet in health class.

Time for Study hall. Not free period, but study hall. Don't you DARE say you already finished your homework. Sit quietly, in formation, don't talk, don't sleep, don't do anything the school didn't say to do. EVER.

And so it goes for the rest of the day, every day, in perfect synchronization like the beating of a slave drum.

No, there's no idiot gene in human DNA that ceases to function when you're no longer on American soil. There's nothing about us that limits our potential.

There's just a bunch of crooked pieces of crap running our country who want to make sure their own kids are raised in the good schools to be our leaders, and that we are raised to serve.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

^

You paint a portrait of the public education system so well!

I look forward to homeschooling my future kidz

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

One of the most brilliant critiques I've seen on ATS. Your post is sad but true. And it's not just the US, my own education was exactly the same, both in the UK and in Portugal. For some reason it didn't take though, perhaps I just have a rebel brain that only focuses on trying to find truth. But I see many people around me who have been all but destroyed by the education system, people that think that Prada is the pinnacle of human achievment.

This is a western civilizational problem, at some point we began to believe our own publicity and stopped being able to look at ourselves and see how shallow and stagnated our western culture has become.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Is family guy on yet? How about american idol? I can see how some would think we are all neanderthal toe pickers. I really can.

I watch neither.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Wow, I can't think of a post of yours I didn't like. But this comment on Family Guy has crossed the line.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
People,people!!I think we need some kind of marriage guidance sessions if we are going to unite and fight.Does anyone know a good marriage guidance counsellor?Dr Phil?Trisha?Jeremy Kyle?Just becauase the US forgot to put the rubbish out in 1947 and thenforgot to buy the UK some flowers on their anniversary does not have to end in a slanging match and insults thrown about.Okay the in -laws for Europe can be pain when they visit and demand strange food and complain about everything and Mad Uncle Bill from Canada frightens the kids when he comes to visit and constsantly talks about hockey but that's who we should be thinking about the kids.Children are our future don't forget.I suggest a romantic weekend away from everything-any destination suggestions?By the way if any of you read the India Knight article I posted in full about why America is 'odd'concerning the Russell Brand/MTV Video awards/jonas bros-virginity/bush is a retard -debacle,I hoped it help you understand a little why sometimes people get the impression of the US that they do.I t appeared in the Sunday times last week so it's recent.Okay it's only one womans opinion but it illustates some good points.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

The thing about this guy is he is very good at acting out in anger, but hopeless at backing up his claims.

JPM I thought you didn't like us? Why are you still here? Run along now before your hatred eats you up inside

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Baiting much?

Mods feel free to delete this message, and the previous one.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join