It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do all of you hate america... the thread

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Boy, scrambled, you sure named yourself right - because that's what you've gone and done, scrambled everything up!

If you found out your own, say, brother, or some other member of your family was about to commit a crime, or even'd already committed a crime, would you say, "He's kin, just because he's raped and murdered some little kid doesn't make him a bad person. In fact, because he's a member of our family, it makes whatever he does good, so rather than put him in the gas chamber, he should be given the Noble Prize!"?

Or would you, rather, say, "My God! He hasn't just let himself down, he's betrayed our good family name, everything we stand for!"?

Ditto America - not to mention the UK, Israel, Islam, indeed any other category you care to name.

Our government, in the UK, went to war with the US government in spite of the fact the citizenry mass marched in protest against this. Muslims wage war on the West in general, and Israel in particular, in spite of the fact the vast majority of Muslims are against this. Ditto Israel perpetrates acts against the Palestinian populace which most Israelis oppose - there are high ranking Israeli soldiers rotting in jail rather than be a party to carrying out policies most Israelis know have failed.

People like you seem to believe that whatever your government does the rest of us must applaud it simply because it's America while, at the same time, insisting of everyone else they mustn't attack or even question the US in response.

Blair did the same thing to us in the UK, insisting, "It's me, Tone, just trust me, just unquestioningly let me get away with literal murder, with lying through my teeth."

Then afterwards, when he started getting found out, he trotted out, "It's me Tone - you know me. Everything I did I did with the best of intentions. Forget about all my little faux pas - gee, shucks, whillickers!"

Sadam claimed the same thing even as they were putting the noose round his neck, that everything he'd done'd been done with the best of intentions, yet we didn hear Blair extending the same latitude to Sadam. In fact he tried to hide until it was all over so he could avoid calling for leniency.

Most people don't hate America - they love her! But American governments've long sold the image of your country as the living embodiment of Roy Rodgers, of Shane, of a whole plethora of good guys who always try to do the right thing, so we expect better of her when she starts behaving more like Blofeld and all the other coldhearted murderous self-obsessed villains Hollywood has long introduced us to.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by TheHunted

I'm sorry bro but if you really think I edited youtube videos of the Americans being stupid then...wow. I don't know what to say.

You think I edited the voices of these people?
Or I 3d animated these myself and put them here for Americans to look dumb?

I will clarify, these videos you use are edited not by you but who posted them on youtube.

The videos are bias towards your belief's or what you want to believe. They contain a very small sample of what all Americans are like. On a large scale that's a very very small portion.

If you read my prior post you will understand that I do have a problem with the current state of America. But you blame that on all Americans. Many who have been decieved which has nothing to do with IQ.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

My argument still stands. There are dumb people everywhere (some even emigrate. To Canada I hear).

You try to deny they are true,then you say they are old but you have yet provide evidence that they are not accurate. The ball is still in your court. Bro

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thanks for having my back. Just trying to be real about things. You are cool yourself...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

So your telling me that this video bravenewfilms.org...
involves editing and the US government has never really lied about anything.
Americans are more lost than I really thought.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by buds84]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Ok so you really base the worlds IQ on 18 year old stats?

You should be trying to prove those stats are real because so far I showed you that there is no logical way for those stats to be correct and if you go around basing you believes on stats like that then you must really still think Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Saying"it ain't so" is not proof.

You said a lot but you showed nothing. There has also been no logic in any of your argument as far as I could determine and not a scrap of evidence. This argument is done as far as I am concerned.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I don't believe the Government has lied to us, I know they have. I have been exposed to the evidence, not many Americans have. Is that their fault? No, because its hidden from the general public. Its easier for a person from Canada to believe such things since you already have your opinion formed on us.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yea I did, read back.

I asked if You or anyone on this forum has done an IQ test.
Do you know anyone that has done an IQ test?
I never did any IQ test, neither anyone I know.

Do you know how much people have moved to other country's and educated themselves in the past 18 years?
A lot.

Those stats could never be anything close to the truth.
18 years ago there was 27,296,859 people in Canada.
Today theres 33,323,840 people in Canada.

How much people have died in the past 18 years?
How much people were born in 18 years?
How much people got an education in 18 years?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scrambledeggs

I love America. The only regret I have it's that is too far away from Japan. I likey me some Japan, pals.

I love grilling out pork products and drinking Kentucky whiskey. I love freedom and will never live under sharia law...

long live the 3 b's

bikinis
BBQ pork
Beer

that is all.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I love American food.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Three things:

One:
Is it relevant if you or anyone you know have done an IQ test? Do you not know how studies like these are set up? Read the book to find out.

The average IQ of the world is no more than 90. Even with all the influx of people the average is not going to fluctuate by much. IQ is also 50% genetically determined and the rest is nurture.

Secondly:

You try repudiate one of the most respected studies ever done, in this field. It is still held in high regard by scientists, even in your country, but have not offered any evidence to back up your claims that they are false.

Thirdly and most importantly: my argument was in previous posts, and still is, that there are dumb people everywhere. Also in Canada. And I have provided proof.

Now put up *real* evidence or hold your tongue, sir. To clarify, saying it isn't true is NOT proof. To claim that Canada does not have stupid people is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I love American food.

I like Candian Bacon myself. Anyway I have agreed with you in some thread I have seen you post in. Even though your IQ may be far greater then mine we should still collaborate. We do believe a lot of the same. Just disagree on the intelligence level of the American people

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted

I love American food.

I like Candian Bacon myself. Anyway I have agreed with you in some thread I have seen you post in. Even though your IQ may be far greater then mine we should still collaborate. We do believe a lot of the same. Just disagree on the intelligence level of the American people

I very well know there are very smart Americans all over but the amount stupid Americans that are so clueless ignorant make the whole country look dumb.
I noticed this when I joined ATS and saw a number of ignorant thread topics and people agreeing with them.

But other than that I love Americans.
Also anyone fighting in Bushes war is pretty much clueless even though they think there doing good.
I know you already pointed out your not fighting for Bush.
I just wanted to point out why the rest of the world doesn't like USA and it's mostly because of the so called leaders.

Anyways when are we going to gather a couple million people to rush down a Bilderburg meeting and wipe out the 200 or so elites that are screwing with us?

It has to be done before they finish building the new super highways.

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

18 year old stats don't stand up anywhere.
Sorry but I don't think you would accept an IQ test score that you wrote yourself 18 years ago today.
Unless your IQ really is the same as it was 18 years ago.

Thats like me accepting my IQ is the same as when I was 6 years old.

Not to mention the growth of the internet in the past 18 years shooting peoples IQ's through the roof with information not as easily accessible as before.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

18 year old stats don't stand up anywhere.

Where is your proof that these stats are not valid anymore?

Not to mention the growth of the internet in the past 18 years shooting peoples IQ's through the roof with information not as easily accessible as before.

Yet again. Conjecture. Where is your PROOF of these claims. Please provide. Until then this is the end of my interaction with you on this topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You are making very valid points. What I just realized from buds statements is that he is just as misinformed as many Americans. His hatred is based off videos that are strictly bias. Don't sweat it more...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You don't honestly need anymore proof of why 18 year old stats of IQ scores don't matter today do you?
If you do then your IQ must be 18 years in the past.

You don't really need me to prove the internet has grown over the past 18 years do you?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted

You are making very valid points. What I just realized from buds statements is that he is just as misinformed as many Americans. His hatred is based off videos that are strictly bias. Don't sweat it more...

Showing a link of a book with supposed IQ scores from 1990 is not valid in anyway today.

If you think thats valid then I guess you Americans still believe Christopher Columbus discovered America.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

We are on the same page. Just think that there was a misunderstanding. I'm game to ambush the Bilderbergers. You call your people I'll get mine and we meet at the border.

Of course I don't think Christopher Columbas discovered America. That's not even his real name.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TheHunted]

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join