It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do all of you hate america... the thread

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Your statement is exactly what we are trying to battle here. The fact that you use Youtube video to make your claims makes me believe you are a complete nut! Come on youtube? Who waste their time watching youtube videos? Especially more then one...

Ill admit our faults, but to say that Americans are stupid is pushing it a bit.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by TheHunted]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Got to love The Chasers War on Everything. No stone is left unturned and no subject is too tough or touchy for them

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Any Gloucester people on here? Hello....*echo*

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted
reply to post by buds84

Your statement is exactly what we are trying to battle here. The fact that you use Youtube video to make your claims makes me believe you are a complete nut! Come on youtube? Who waste their time watching youtube videos? Especially more then one...

Whats wrong with youtube videos?
Not real enough for you?

Army boy please don't test me because I already can guess your IQ level for you joining the army alone.

Please go back to fight for Bushes oil and opium and make your leader happy.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Hey dude go easy on TheHunted he is cool. He simply meant that we shouldn't be playing the 'my country is better than your country' game we should all be working together, as a whole, to fix the mess that's been made.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by buds84

I think you will find that there are many many ignorant people up north.. or in the East. You Canadians don't have a patent on intelligence my friend.

Bit arrogant, no?

Prove it?

Us Canadians are smart enough not to have someone like Bush as our leader.
Also smart enough not to go around starting wars all the time.

As a matter of fact you don't know anything about Canada because if you did, you would know Canada is full of immigrants from other country's and the only people here that call themselves Canadian are the Native Indians and the Whites that have been here for generations.

People here are not as dumb as you think.
You been watching to much south park and T.V shows with the "Blame Canada" theme.
The only reason you people say blame Canada is because your too stupid to blame yourself for your own stupidity.

Most of you Americans outside the conspiracy scene still think Bin Ladin bombed on 9/11. Over here the kids in grade 3 know what Bush & friends are up to.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by buds84

Got to love The Chasers War on Everything. No stone is left unturned and no subject is too tough or touchy for them

That's Hilarius are those singers British?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You make assumptions about me personally, which is not very clever and proves my point.

There are dumb people everywhere. Canada is not immune to the dumb gene and if you think that you have no dumb people: Your average IQ begs to differ (97) which ranks 50th in the world. It is also one point below the US.

en.wikipedia.org...

External Source:

www.rlynn.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Nope, all Aussie
In fact I posted that in reference to those youtube clips. The folks that made the clips you posted are part of the Chasers War on Everything team. They were formally known as CNNNN (Chaser Non-stop News Network).

From en.wikipedia.org...

CNNNN (Chaser NoN-stop News Network) was an Australian television show, satirising American news channels CNN and Fox News. It was produced and hosted by the same team that published The Chaser newspaper.

CNNNN's slogan was "We Report, You Believe.", a parody of Fox News' slogan ("We Report, You Decide.").

In April 2004, CNNNN won a Logie Award for 'Most Outstanding Comedy Program'

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Um these states are made up.

Most people here in Canada have moved here from other countries after getting their education.
Theres no one here handing out IQ tests and I have been in Canada almost 20 years and have never heard of anyone doing an IQ test.

Theres no logical way for those stats to be correct unless they are IQ test done by grade 4's

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Okay man. Whatever you say. But just before you dismiss these stats,you prove that they are not correct, mmkay?

I think my work is done here.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh and here is the whole book written by two University Professors. One from the University of Helsinki (is in Finland doncha know) and Ulster (Northern-Ireland). Stats were based on that.

books.google.nl... rjM6kz6w&hl=nl&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

reply to post by buds84

Whats wrong with youtube videos?
Not real enough for you?

Army boy please don't test me because I already can guess your IQ level for you joining the army alone.

Please go back to fight for Bushes oil and opium and make your leader happy.

Once again your assumption is wrong. I joined during the Clinton Administration. I got out of the Army in 2002 so I didn't have to deal with Bush. I was called back out of the IRR in 2004 to serve in Iraq. So they used a back door draft to get me over there. I am currently out now. Never was or never will be a Bush supporter.

Now I will not result to personal attacks since Terms & Conditions won't allow. So for your IQ attack I am confident that the fine mods here at ATS will remove that post of yours.

Youyube files can only be so large so they are edited. So nuch can be edited out to fit ones agenda. Not to mention the ones you use are bias towards what you want to believe. So it means nothing!

What Kryties says is true. I'm all for unitiing and making things better. Even if it means dealing with folks trying to divide us even more such as yourself.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

How can those stats be correct when I never did an IQ test?

I don't know anyone that did an IQ test

Did you take part in the IQ test?
Did anyone on this forum take part in a national IQ test?

It says it's using stats from 1950-1990 were in 2008 now.
Feel free to explain how these stats can possibly be true seeing as I never heard of anyone doing a national IQ test.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

I'm sorry bro but if you really think I edited youtube videos of the Americans being stupid then...wow. I don't know what to say.

You think I edited the voices of these people?
Or I 3d animated these myself and put them here for Americans to look dumb?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

For medical research do they involve everyone in their tests? For Polls do they ask every person what their affiliation is?

These are the results from their research and if you want to find out how they came by their figures I suggest you read the book.

Until then, these stats stand.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Now I will not result to personal attacks since Terms & Conditions won't allow. So for your IQ attack I am confident that the fine mods here at ATS will remove that post of yours.

The Mods can't allow a topic named "why do you all hate America" and then ban people for answering the questions truthfully.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

reply to post by buds84

For medical research do they involve everyone in their tests? For Polls do they ask every person what their affiliation is?

These are the results from their research and if you want to find out how they came by their figures I suggest you read the book.

You gotta be kidding me?

18 year old stats don't stand for anything bro sorry.
A lot of people have moved to Canada in the past 18 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by buds84

Going by this logic the stats say Bin Ladin bombed the world trade center and Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.
I guess you believed everything Bush tells you too.

All I'm doing here is further proving the average IQ of Americans.

new topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join