It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Projects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
UAVs, UAVs? What the crap. Those aren nothing but larg remote controled toys. I need some real "Black Project" like the good ol days of the U2, SR-71, F-117a and the B2 when it went black. Aww...the romance with for the black projects is slipping.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
May be Hot Eagle space plane can be another black programm

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Tell the insurgents what they think of the remote control toys. They probably disagreed with you.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Tell the insurgents what they think of the remote control toys. They probably disagreed with you.

Lol well guess I should have said awesome toys. I just think Unmanned aircraft takes the prestige out of black project aircraft.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just checking in to see if anyone has discovered any juicy new projects? Well anyone, anyone?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

How the heck is the Earthrace related to micro carriers ? en.wikipedia.org...

or black projects in general

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7

NOPE there's just no more good secrets out there....

Although I might know of a cousin, third-removed, who tested
a lightning-like, backpack-based energy discharge weapon
in coast
al Northern California...or was that Coastal Oregon/Washington?
a few years back....hmmm...I'll have to dig into my records on that one!

Nothin to See Here! Move Along!

This it?

Roadside bomb neutralizer

Name: Joint Improvised Explosive Device Neutralizer, or JIN (armored version shown here), made by Tucson-based Ionatron Inc. (www.ionatron.com).

By David Wichner
ARIZONA DAILY STAR

At the time, the company said it was working under a $9 million military contract to develop "laser-induced plasma channel" weapons, which channel electrical energy via laser beam - likened to "man-made lightning" - to disable people or vehicles.

The bomb-disabling system, which uses an offshoot of the laser-induced plasma channel technology, took priority over the weapon system for now but is still under development, Dearmin said. The company also is developing a "portal denial" system that creates a kind of force field to prevent entry.

Meanwhile, a series of stories in the New York Post have questioned Ionatron's ties to a CIA-backed technology funding group called In-Q-Tel Inc., which was set up in 1999 to fund cutting-edge technology ventures. In March, the Post noted, In-Q-Tel and some four dozen individuals it linked to In-Q-Tel sold their shares in Ionatron when the stock was trading at more than $10.

Related links. The first one might be dead, I collected this 4 years ago.

www.azstarnet.com...

And a link to the physics behind it... (still active)

www.iop.org...

Excerpt of the Abstract:

Advances in ultrafast optics in recent years have revived a keen interest in laser-induced dielectric breakdown study. While it is widely accepted that femtosecond laser pulses with peak powers reaching gigawatts can propagate over tens of metres under laboratory conditions, the dynamics underlying this highly nonlinear phenomenon is yet not fully understood. Although initial research on laser-triggered lightning was started with infrared lasers, it was found that they are not suitable to initiate lightning. Recent published literature and experimental work favour the use of ultraviolet (UV) laser pulses as the appropriate means for laser-induced lightning discharge.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join