It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Bill be VP if Biden bows out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just got a sinking feeling whileparticipating in another thread and thought I would throw this out thre to be chewed on and see what came out of it.

Bill is meeting with Obama soooo, what do you'all think?
www.freerepublic.com...

www.factcheck.org...

Obama wouldn't look bad if Biden walked out on him, he may even get a few simpathy points out of it.

The Republicans would shake in their boots if Bill came back methinks...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You are obviously talking about Clinton? He can't be VP as if something happened to Obama he'd be President again and he's done his 2 terms.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod
You are obviously talking about Clinton? He can't be VP as if something happened to Obama he'd be President again and he's done his 2 terms.

I hope you are right but then there is this:

Clinton has been elected to the presidency twice. So he can no longer be "elected" to the presidency, according to the language of the 22nd Amendment. Does that mean he is "constitutionally ineligible" to serve as president, to use the language of the 12th Amendment? If so, he could not serve as vice president. But finding out would certainly make for an interesting Supreme Court case.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

There is another Clinto that could take that position. and it would give Obama the boost he needs.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Why would he want to give up his well paying retirement.

Currently he pockets $20,000,000 per year more or less and there aren't so many people watching to see if he messes around with some hot young thing.

I highly doubt that he'd be back.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

not so sure Obama would want him anyway. The clinton camp said some pretty racist stuff before Hil finally bailed and Bill's second term was mostly about his extracurricular activities. Also, it was during Bill's second term that our economy took a nosedive (march 2000) and it was Bill's lack of aggression, for better or for worse, that resulted in a missile in the sand instead of Osama's tent.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It appears that rightiwingers and disgruntled Hill-reagan democrats alike are trying to keep this rumor alive. And this is just what this is, a rumor. And heres more.

Will Clinton Still Be VP??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obama to dump Biden add Hillary

Operation Chaos INVERSE? Prediction-Biden Moves Over for HILLARY!

DId Bidden drop a hint, for OCT Surprise. Will Biden drop out and Hillary be back in????

Members like the OP do not want to stick to one thread in one forum because he or she has only one goal, and that is to keep these little rumors alive as requested by others, whether they be partisan sites or groups of members, a typical propaganda tactic. Simply make another thread with a different name, by different members.

Biden will not be moving aside for Hillary I assure you, this is just another rumor made to derail the current negativity going around about McCain. I mean seriously, people are so disgruntled that they have to project their own wishfulthinking into these forums.

Why do you feel the need to repeat the exact same threads/topics in different forums all the time??

Mods I request this thread either be moved to political conspiracies or that the OP sticks to one of the threads I listed above. This is just another effort to keep this rumor alive.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bill CAN be President, can even run again. A President can not serve more than two SUCCESSIVE terms.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Obama's October Surprise. At this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
He's meeting with him on Hillary's behalf. Biden will bow out due to health problems around Oct. 5th or so and Hillary will be announced as his new vp. It's Obama's stategy against the republicans.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bejing
Obama's October Surprise. At this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this Obama strategy will be a go. On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2.
where did you hear this?
do you have a link to the story?

new topics

top topics

join