It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paper Money in the American Culture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I had to choose a cultural artifact for my public speaking class so I decided to choose "paper money" as the artifact and America as the culture. It has to be an informative speech and I have to talk about THREE main paints.

The first main topic I chose is how the Federal Reserve started, and how it was unconstituional and all the scandals that went on to get it through, I will also include about the continental dollar in the first topic.

what other main topics would you suggest I choose. The speech has to be between 4-5 minutes.

If you can provide credible sources of books, newspapers, websites, or anything that would be appreciated too. If you don't have sources I would love to know what you know on the topic anyways...

Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
We are not going to do your HW for you.. but we can pitch ideas...

Here is mine:

The Dollar use to be backed by gold, now it is not.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank you '___'eed

Even though I already knew that and was going to use that somewhere in my speech your the only one who took the courtesy to write something back. and if anything I don't want you guys to do my homework,

in the contrary it will all be written by me, and spoken to my class and a special events competition by me.

I just ideas, I started this project earlier than other projects cause I really want to win the competition, and teach others on the subject.

So any experts that can lead me to websites, books, newspaper articles, youtube videos, or pretty much anything about the subject that you think can help me.

Once again thank you in advance =]

join