It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Up Everyone ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Im very happy to have found this place. I was on the Pirate Bay a few months ago and stumbled across UFO, the greatest story ever denied, The DP Project, and those funny Mexican guys with the alien, and crop circle videos. Then I found Cost to Cost. I feel almost over whelmed. I have been on a tear ever since. I am completely emerged in all this, I feel like Richard Dreyfuss in close encounters. I know this is important. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hello and that I look very forward to conversing and sharing with all of you. Aloha MayanConnection.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Welcome! Glad to see you are interested in these topics!

I am completely emerged in all this, I feel like Richard Dreyfuss in close encounters.

Interesting comment..only cause the guy goes through so many different emmotional states...which brings to question - would you leave your family to hitch a ride to another planet??

Either way, I look forward to seeing you on the boards!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to our wonderful community! Here you will find many people helpful, intelligent, open minded, close minded, spiritual and just about every personality out there on here.... Be careful of the trolls on the boards as well.

I recommend some reading before you start posting:

Terms and condition of use

ATS etiquette

And above all the BEST advice I can give you is to use the search function before posting a thread.

Remember to not get too involved in this stuff....and be skeptical of most stuff on here. Learn to pick through and find the good stuff and above all remember to DENY IGNORANCE

Welcome again!!!

-Kdial1

[edit on 10-9-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey
Welcome to ATS

Spike

top topics

join