It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a war going on in our skies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just wanted to ask here because I could have sworn that in the past I've seen some jets that I thought were military jets. Maybe we aren't at war with another nation but I thought perhaps that the US military was performing exercises in our skies unbeknown to the American public. Is there truth to this?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That America's Military aircraft fly above America doing exercises?

Yes. Of course. Where are you at? There's probably an Air Force Base or Naval Air Station close by.

(really)

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I will say this, I believe there are many more craft in the skies than we can physically see. I think the government knows about this and proly sends up jets from time to time to try and "scare" the ufos away, which sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't.

But have you ever heard of the strange booms heard from time to time and when people look to where the boom occured there is a perfect large smoke ring in the sky as mentioned HERE.

The article talks much more in depth about this rare phenomenon and what could possibly be causing them.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ok , from what i can gather Euro terrorists didnt like getting caught with thier fake amerikan and canadian mafia Tv scams . The US may be at war with franch gheto peoples . I found maps , old local maps of Illinios , phone records for cell acess and land rover papers recalling a stolen vehicle . The bank was in the Bronk and the auto was from ME state . Nice maps , the US is still huge with cities thats nice I hear Eureka is back thats great news for a first world nation of california .

In Canada , grey now has a % 10 stake interest in the Government of Canada . he takes his cut from the North coastal primary and Secondary rez lands in BC , Alberta , Ontario and the US Border landz . No longer shall canadians native Government owe the realins monies cause they can do imidiate withdrawls from our earnst proposals Federal .

The inuit are out , Spooky is in fer good boyz and girls , they just took his cut in fishing , mining and farming . The North valley of British Columbia is a closed town for the next 300 years and is on evacuation so is the secondary rez and cufew is 9 PM till 7 am in all townz on the Primary and Secondary . All jails closing basically and all jail famalies moving so homeless can acess townhouses for $ 375 a month each stumpage fee canadian Law .

[edit on 11-9-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
yep i think so, i had an encounter when I was 7 or 8 where i had this dream I was outside walking and saw an orb that lit up my neighborhood, all my neighbors were outside acting if what was happening was normal. All of a sudden im awake in a sweat, unable to move and felt as if i heard rustling in my room.

Ever since then my skin has developed a wierd lump on my right hand, and my life has been turned upsidedown. I have seen streaks moving across the sky going very fast as if they exit some kind of wormhole randomly.

Its possible they are selecting humans to do functions that create a barrier between the evil among us and the innocent populace unwilling to acknowledge that they are cattle for these vampiric control freaks.

I think the aliens are good intended for the most part, im sure a few have been personaly wronged and are mad at humans. Im mad at humans and i am one. seriously i am chill out

What i wonder is if they put some mystical ability in me because I have a very astute ability to see through deceptions. And was never into conspiracy or such in my youth until I tried my first..well i cant mention that but take a guess it involves parties and enebriation.

Now if you read my posts im into antigravity devices and faster than light travel which I believe are reachable within 100 years or less. I dont want them unless we depose malintents in military and government, dangerous thinkers so to speak, like that loser on stargate who was always causing trouble for SG-1, i know its nerd of me to mention stargate..

my guess is they're trying to stop a catastrope, they time travel and are trying to repair a timeline. Thats my guess.

new topics

top topics

join