It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
im not predicting the future and i dont have any superpowers. that should get the loons out of the way.

last night i had a dream about a blue dragon being resurrected in the sky. i had some sorta gemstone thingie inside of my hand, literally inside. i dont know what it was but i am absolutely certain it had to do with what was happening with the dragon and it felt like the most important moment of my life. i know dragons have a lot of mythological history and hopefully someone can just tell me what this might mean to me. i.e what might the dragon be representing or whatnot in my life.

also any lore about blue dragons in mythology would be cool too.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I found a site that discusses dragons in dreams that might give you a clue.

External Link

Found another with a few more interpretations.

External Link

[edit on 10-9-2008 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankP
im not predicting the future and i dont have any superpowers. that should get the loons out of the way.

last night i had a dream about a blue dragon being resurrected in the sky. i had some sorta gemstone thingie inside of my hand, literally inside. i dont know what it was but i am absolutely certain it had to do with what was happening with the dragon and it felt like the most important moment of my life. i know dragons have a lot of mythological history and hopefully someone can just tell me what this might mean to me. i.e what might the dragon be representing or whatnot in my life.

also any lore about blue dragons in mythology would be cool too.

Dragon- To see a dragon in your dream, signifies that you tend to let yourself get carried away by your passion. This kind of behavior may lead you into trouble. You need to exercise some self-control.

In the eastern cultures, dragons are seen as spiritual creatures symbolizing good luck and fortune.

Blue- represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

Depending on the context of your dream, the color blue may also be a metaphor of "being blue" and feeling sad.

So this is my kind of interpretation of what your dream may mean to the outside world explaining about you and your life.

-You have deep compassion with yourself, and with other people (like your family) and others who are around you. I can see that you are a hard worker, I also see you as a person that doesn't want to work alone. You sometimes need to be more aware of what's going on around you. But help and guidance is always there standing by to keep you moving forward. There may be more obsticles heading your way but that indeed will not hold you back. You will soon have golden opportunites waiting above, on the horizon.

So this interpretation that I made is quite generallized not detailed because the interpretation of seeing a blue dragon that you dreamed of. Can mean quite a few different things. So I took out bits and pieces of the interpretation and blended it in with some of my own predictions.

Usually dreams are a sign of what's happening in everyones lives. Dreams, I guess you can say are kind of like your average fortune teller. It tells about your past, present, and future. Though the dream may not make any sense at all. But it can have a part on what is going on with your life. This is what I find interesting, because your brain takes the experience that you have seen. It takes that experiance and puts it into another perspective, but not always.

Dreams can also play as a sneak peek through your other lives on different world dimentions or in a different parallel universe. I do believe that whatever you dream of that you can see. Are possible, even if the law of physics are broken on this world maybe the actual reality in another Universe/ planet/ dimention, etc.

Also you might like to check up on the study of "numerology" it's an amazing subject to get into. Afterwards you think that the person maybe psychic but no, your name and your birthdate tells quite the story about yourself. I personally say, it gives you the most accurate prediction about you.

Anyways thankyou for sharing on what's on your mind.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think it's sometimes more important to associate how we felt about certain parts of a dream, rather than guessing at some sort of specific or cultural symbolism.

You said you felt the connection between the gem in your hand and the dragon was the most important moment of your life. Can you describe a little more what this felt like? How did you feel about the dragon and gem? Were you awed, excited, afraid?

I would say there's some part of you that feels connected to how you feel about the dragon. If you're a fan of fantasy fiction, perhaps the dragon is just a way of manifesting something else that you feel deeply about. In other words, if you were a fan of NASCAR, your dream may have manifested a fleet racing car. The importance is to think about how you regard that object in your dream.

As for the dragon being blue, I'd say it's just blue.

top topics

join