It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Codex Alimentarius?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

What is Codex Alimentarius?

www.naturalnews.com

(NaturalNews) Codeath (sorry, I meant Codex) Alimentarius, latin for Food Code, is a very misunderstood organization that most people (including nearly all U.S. congressmen) have never heard of, never mind understand the true reality of this extremely powerful trade organization. From the official Codex website (www.codexalimentarius.net) the altruistic purpose of this commission is in "protecting health of the consumers and ensuring fair trade practices in the food trade, and promoting coordination of all food standards work undertaken by international governmental and non-governmental organizations". Codex is a joint venture regulated by the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This takes the cake! Pun intended! Wow, after you read this you will really know who and what is behind the regulation of: foods, water, GMO's, nutrients, pesticide use, use of growth hormones in the raising of livestock, etc.

Here's the kicker! This is the goal of the Codex:

"Population control for money is the easiest way to describe the new Codex which is run by the U.S. and controlled by Big Pharma and the like to reduce the population to a sustainable 500 million - a reduction of approximately 93 percent. The FAO and WHO have the audacity to estimate that by the introduction of just the vitamin and mineral guideline alone, at a minimum 3 billion deaths (1 billion from starvation and another 2 billion from preventable and degenerative diseases of under nutrition, e.g., cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes) will result."

And you are telling me that we are not being manipulated into thinking we actually have free choices here? We had all better stand up for what is right and demand that we have pure water and hormone free meat etc. before it is too late.

btw: Monitor...I wasn't sure if this is the right place for this article so if you have to move it, please do.

Thanks,
Paula

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweet Paula

Starred and flagged. Here are a few threads that I did a while back that may be of interest.

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

"Let them eat cake!"

[edit on 9/10/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Edit: nevermind. Thanks for the post.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Worse than that, they want the vitamins in our food to be severly restricted too. Ties in with Monsanto and GM crops. And of course eventually done away with entirely to get the global population down to a half billion.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The inbed relationship of Big Pharma/Big Chema and how it relates to eugenics and Codex Alimentarius is BIG

Regarding food and the chemicals there in (I can't stress the Big Pharma/Big Chema relationship enough here) they basically deplete the body of nutrition and expose it to negative health ie. cancer etc.

A persistent lack of nutrients is one of the negative health factors of course, but there are others that exaggerate conditions of all sorts introduced by Big Chema.

So to some, all this relating to Codex boils down to population control and the profits attainable during the process of chronic disease and eventual death.

Starred and Flagged

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I hope I didn't derail this thread by linking my two. This is probably the most important topic I ever came across here on ATS and something that I never saw discussed anywhere else, so I hope this little bump will attract some more attnetion ang get people digging for the truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweet Paula

I've been reading from the Codex Alimentarius website, which can be found Here

I've also been reading their strategic planning which drops down from About Codex on their page, its extremely vague but says nothing about the starvation or deaths of 3 billion people... So either they're not bold enough to come clean on their site or the whole population control thing is exaggerated...

The link in the OP says they've existed since 1893, so when did they get the idea to wipe us out? I'd say that if the projected effects are to wipe 3 billion people out than they wouldn't go through with it, unless the elites are as nuts as some believe... But if this is being done on behalf of big corporations they would have to leave enough consumers alive to make a profit right?

I searched all over their site and couldn't find any such claim that they have made nutrients count as toxins (not that I trust them)...

So what is really going on here?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The answer to "what is going on" is right under your nose. Don't take their word for it, just look at what is already happening, and see that the pace has picked up in recent years. Not to be slef-centered and plug my own thread again, but the symptoms are clear and are pointed out in the "let them eat cake" thread I linked above.

People are already starving to death, they just don't realize it because they are fat, and it doesn't seem logical that a fat person could be starving to death.

So either they're not bold enough to come clean on their site or the whole population control thing is exaggerated...

So where do you put your money? That the global elite who have everything to gain and are bent on world dominance are planning to kill you so that they can live better? Or that a bunch of conspiracy theorists have nothing better to do than go around and be ridiculed?

The link in the OP says they've existed since 1893, so when did they get the idea to wipe us out?

Well, from that info, I would say 1893 is a good guess. After all, it was around that time that scientists were beginning to realize what theu burdens of population would mean in the decades to come. The American President Teddy Roosevelt was the first that I know of who knew what the term "population crash" means due to a failed natural experiment in Yellowstone. He was elected in 1901.

I'd say that if the projected effects are to wipe 3 billion people out than they wouldn't go through with it, unless the elites are as nuts as some believe...

Sanity is a relative concept. And if they have been planning this for so long, why wouldn't they go through with it? Could they even stop it at this point even if they suddenly wanted to?

And the number is actually 5.5 billion.

But if this is being done on behalf of big corporations they would have to leave enough consumers alive to make a profit right?

No, the big corporations are a tool, not power itself. The elites will exist long after the corporations are gone. There will be only one winner, one "corporation" so to speak. The rest will be eaten alive.

Profits will not matter anymore. Who needs money if you already own everything. The elites want it all, and a small population of slaves to service their needs. If there are say, ten-thousand elites, a half-billion slaves should be sufficient I would think.

[edit on 9/11/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

You can't starve to death if you're fat, years can be shaved off your life by obesity, cholesterol, high blood pressure, clogged arteries and chemicals in your food that don't belong there but you wouldn't call it "starving to death" you might call it "health complications due to poor diet" though...

I'm not saying the Conspiracy Theorists are wrong but to draw the conclusion that this Codex is meant to reduce global population to 500 Million is a big jump. I saw nothing overtly sinister on the company's own site and nothing in the link in the OP that proved its own claims about the Codex definitively...

I'm not saying I don't believe it, the elites may very well want to use this Codex to wipe out the majority of the world's population but if they've been working on it since 1893 than progress has been very slow. We're talking about death almost on the scale of extinction, won't someone grow suspicious of what's causing all the deaths if and when they do begin? I just don't think the elites are dumb enough to try to get away with it all in one swipe and all with this Codex, wouldn't they want to use several methods of killing us off to cover their tracks (World War, engineered disease, and then this Codex on top of it)...

I also think that the Elites aren't all unified, yes they probably do all hate us poor folks and on that level they are together but I think that they are too greedy and power-hungry and have likely split into factions all vying to be the top of the pyramid... It would help explain why its taken them so long to get their plans up and running, between fighting within their own ranks and dealing with the world's idealists (much money spent nipping them in the bud with television and an education system based on brain-washing and conformity and breeding kids with "ADD" who are the definition of Apathy) they've likely had their hands full...

Who knows, maybe this Codex Alimentarius is the worlds newest sinister organization, but to say its going to wipe out all but a twelfth of the world's population all by itself is a bit of a stretch to say the least...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You can't starve to death if you're fat...

That's exactly what you are meant to believe, and exactly why it is already working.

You don't eat to pack on pounds, you eat to gain essential nutrients. Obesity is a symptom of a severe lack of the nutrients essential to sustain life. If you are starved of those nutrients, you will die, no matter how fat you are. Your body knows that you are starving, calls for you to eat, so you over-eat and get fat. But you don't die from obesity, you die from the onset if various diseases brought on by the lack of proper nutrition. That is why 20 percent of people with diabetes are not fat, for example. I could go on here, but it is all talked about in the above-mentioned thread.

I'm not saying the Conspiracy Theorists are wrong but to draw the conclusion that this Codex is meant to reduce global population to 500 Million is a big jump.

It's written in stone, literally. The Georgia Guidestones clearly state in the very first part of the inscription "MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000..."

I also think that the Elites aren't all unified, yes they probably do all hate us poor folks and on that level they are together but I think that they are too greedy and power-hungry and have likely split into factions all vying to be the top of the pyramid...

The true Elites are the top of the pyramid. There is no need for infighting amongst them. Everything from there down is compartmentalized and obfuscated. The "junior elites" will do whatever they are told to do so that they can survive, and so that they are not thrown off the pile to join the ranks of the slaves.

It even happens in your own workplace most likely. Someone gets fired, everyone thinks it's BS that the person got fired for eating a grape or some dumb crap like that, but no one says anything. They look the other way so that there job isn't on the line. Especially since everyone knows that it wasn't about the grape anyway, but the fact that the person who got fired rocked the boat a little the last time someone got fired.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Yes but, I wouldn't call it starving, its malnutrition yes, but its not starvation...

The Georgia Guidestones are one thing, they offer evidence that some of the elites want to keep the population at half a billion but how is that related to Codex Alimentarius?

I've seen no evidence linking the two in any way...

We don't truly know how the minds of the elites work, but knowing how greedy they are makes me believe that they don't get along all the time. Sure they grow in solidarity when the group is threatened but as soon as the threat passes they're back fighting amongst themselves about how to get rid of most of us peons...

Anyway, there is no evidence linking this Codex and the Georgia Guidestones...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yes but, I wouldn't call it starving, its malnutrition yes, but its not starvation...

Deprivation of the nutrients essential to sustain life is starvation, wether or not you are fat or have something to put in your stomach. After all, you could always eat shoe leather to fill your tummy, or how about a few a steady diet of dirt and Crisco?

The Georgia Guidestones are one thing, they offer evidence that some of the elites want to keep the population at half a billion but how is that related to Codex Alimentarius?

I will concede your point that there is no direct evidence linking the two. But do you think that they would really be that dumb? Try reading between the lines a little when trying to figure this stuff out. You're not meant to see the whole picture. You have to put the pieces together yourself, because there is no "NWO for Dummies."

We don't truly know how the minds of the elites work, but knowing how greedy they are makes me believe that they don't get along all the time.

There are some who claim that the capstone of the elite pyramid is only a few individuals, at most a few families. David Icke doesn't even believe that the elites are even human at all, so considering that, I don't think we can begin to presume what their real motivations even are. But we can clearly see the evidence of where we are headed. Bondage and holocaust my friend.

new topics

top topics

join