It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is war with Iran next on the horizon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've been reading some stratfor reports and I'm convinced that war with Iran may be in the near future. I believe the powers at play are trying to pit the United States against the Iranians and they would use our government to try to get rid of Iran... a nation that has actively been seeking nuclear weapons. Why are they putting the US against a conflict in Iran? That's a good question. Iran just is acting as an anti-US anti-Europe nation and is doing whatever it feels like. It is trying to act as a nation with power. It's trying to provoke conflict. All that our government needs to do is to seek permission to invade Iran from Russia, China, and the neighboring nations around it, the UN, and they need to make sure that no other nation will try to intervene from our invasion.

I also believe a war with Iran wouldn't fail like the Iraq war did. The leader of Iran isn't Saddam Hussein. So it isn't the same situation.

I believe that if our government went to war with Iran we would be helping out the New World Order that the developed nations are seeking to implement. It would get rid of an enemy that is likely to become too powerful if left unchecked.

Of course the US government would have to make a close-door deal with Russia...

I'm just thinking that war with Iran is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If it does happen, I see it starting with Israel attacking Iran or the other way around, not direct US involvement.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
An attack on Iran will probably be a "proxy" attack by Israel.......denial and separation.....however, our response will be considered "support".......

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
About one year ago I was at a party and was talking to a Marine about the war. He was telling me about how Iran is the next country that the US will invade after Iraq...

I'm just the messenger, that could be blatant dis info but,

That's what I heard from a marine... at a party

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barrere42
About one year ago I was at a party and was talking to a Marine about the war. He was telling me about how Iran is the next country that the US will invade after Iraq...

I'm just the messenger, that could be blatant dis info but,

That's what I heard from a marine... at a party

Non-authority position members of service know as much of future military plans as civilians do, that sounds just like his opinion (and a common one at that)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i'd agree with you here, Israel will be the offical country in the war with Iran, but the US will get involved, much like Vietnam (for those who don't know, the US and Australia for that matter asked the South Vietnam government to 'officially' request their support, so they could get involved) thereby from an NATO and UN viewpoint legally get involved in the conflict.

as a side note, if Sarah Palin get's here way, there'll be a war with Russia to boot

Fun times ahead

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
of course iran is next. i mean they have oil don't they? thats all the motivation the USA will ever need.

top topics

join