It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ cop shot dead in undercover operation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

NZ cop shot dead in undercover operation

news.ninemsn.com.au

A policeman has been shot dead and another injured during an undercover drugs operation in New Zealand early this morning.

He died from a single gunshot wound and his colleague, who was shot a number of times, was to undergo surgery at Middlemore Hospital but his injuries were not believed to be life threatening.
Two men were being interviewed, but charges were yet to be laid, police said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Why do the good people always die? Here are these men, putting their lives on the line to prevent the burden of drugs and drug-related crime on society, trying to keep kids from getting into drugs, and some scumbag kills one of them and tries to kill the other?
Seriously, what has society come to?

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I know, OP--this is distressing.

As a liberal, I'm ashamed to say that I'm eager to see Clark be replaced by someone who will actually _do something_ about all the crime in South Auckland.

I find the methamphetamine industry in this country frightening and depressing. WHEN is this country going to get tough on these scumbags?

F

[edit on 10/9/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There are only 1000 serious criminals in New Zealand and the solution is obvious but no one would dare suggest it - The people who shot this Police Officer deserve the death penalty

new topics

top topics

join