It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{VIDEO} Ron Paul BLASTS American Aid To Georgia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

[VIDEO] Ron Paul BLASTS American Aid To Georgia

www.youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Mods this isn't about politics to please do not move it to a political section.

This is VERY MUCH Breaking News.

I Don't think RP should have left the room as he did but you have no choice but to have the utmost of respect for this man.

WHY aren't there more of him speaking like this?

WHY??????????

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Cause alot of people like money.. So they wont speak like this..
There are very lil people now who still accept the Constitution as real.. Most can give a rats ass less... Money talks and the Constitution walks.. Sad to say but true...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a dream, but nothing more. The American people need a catastrophe, and to be affected grimly on a personal level before they wake up to the tyranny.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul maybe needed to go to the mens room,thats why he got up right away.

He would have been one of the best presidents your country would have ever seen,but we all know good men come last

I have asked the question many times,why send aid when you have problems in your own country

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wow.

He seems like a guy with brains, pity all the americans are all too busy being distracted by 'hockey moms', the 'black issue', and all the pig jokes....

Good post.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
God bless Ron Paul. He is a glimmer of light in a very dark world.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
--------------
--------------

Poor Ron Paul. I like his moxy, but he is doing too much uncovering and
it is ruffling some feathers. I wouldn't be surprised but what the PTB put some kind of clear laxative in his water, and that is why he got up so quick. Plus with all of the focused cancer causing beam weapons being aimed at him, I'm surprised he is still healthy.

But what we need to do is ship our poor out to strategic locations around the world so they can get some monetary assistance from the government in military ships, you know like pallets of $100 bills totaling say 11 billion dollars. At least it would turn all of our poor into instant millionaires, and heck who knows, they may even come back to America and spread some of that money around to help out our sick ecomomy.

--------------
--------------

new topics

join