It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Dream with an Alien..frickiest dream ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I fell asleep and was actually half asleep and half awake, I seen myself stomping through water to get through a certain area,
water was completely everywhere, like a flood or hurricane.

I seen people about to get sucked through a water spiral while im on the further right side next to some building moving through the water staring at them. As the people were being sucked up through the water spiral, i see them completely sucked up and appearing underground with no water.

Mext thing i know, a woman with long long blonde hair ...she or "it" had the skinnest white body, and thos creeeeeeeepy alien eyes with two holes for a nose... yet looked kinda human whispering and laughing. She was floating now and then while whispering in my ear.

The dream was so detailed in color and faces, it was powerful enough to make me think i was still there.

The sky was purple and blue and she or "it" reminded me of a fairy or something as it was giggling/laughing......my first alien dream ever.

I thought it was weird so i shared it =/

[edit on 10-9-2008 by DivineLaw_Blasphemy]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
hey this sounds like a black hole from cern sucking up the world from under an ocean ,neat.

beware of the colour purple,it is the colour of the pseudo gods ,i guess they like it cos it adds a bit of colour when pressed against thier lifeless pale cheeks.

join