It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ZERO" by Giulietto Chiesa....New/Unreleased 9/11 Documentary.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by Ðø¢ulå

i'd rank it right up there with the likes of Loose Change & 911 Mysteries

Oh God help us all.

More of the same crap?

I found the documentary compelling, its one of the better ones, while no documentary will be picture perfect, as most will have errors along the way, there is a significant amount of interesting things in the documentary that causes one to think a little deeper about the event in question.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For anyone thats interested, this documentry is available here:

www.disclose.tv...

and the rest here:

www.disclose.tv...

Not going to embed it because A, I am not downloading it to reupload it on Google/youtube B, Probs be wasting my time if most of you have seen it already..

BTW: this is the english version

Sorry if this is a repost

As per rules for posting videos etc:

Links Above

Description:
ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11, has one central thesis - that the official version of the events surrounding the attacks on 9/11 can not be true. This brand new feature documentary from Italian production company Telemaco explores the latest scientific evidence and reveals dramatic new witness testimony, which directly conflicts with the US Government's account.

Featuring presentations from intellectual heavy weights; Gore Vidal, and Noble Prize winner Dario Fo, the film challenges assumptions surrounding the attacks. In the words of the Italian daily newspaper, Il Corriere de da Sera, "What results is a sequence of contradictions, gaps, and omissions of stunning gravity."

The importance of this film can not be overstated. If its thesis is correct, the justification for going to war in Iraq is built on a series of outrageous lies.

Review/Opinion: Still watching it.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

I seem to have gotten lost in the forum somehwere as I thought peeps wanted to find a link to this but having just read this thread again I see its already been linked to youtube, oh hum never mind

[edit on 15-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thanks mate, for posting the english version.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It is not a problem to show the link to russian tv-version (if needed)/
Here it is:
rutube.ru...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Great video

Quote from the film: "89 Cameras around the Pentagon and not ONE frame of a plane hitting the building.."

Must see for all of you that love the truth.

Down with the NWO.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

for what I know about Giulietto Chiesa, go ahead, share the video.
anyway, ask google video for Giulietto and you'll find the full version of ZERO.
peace

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I know this is an International Web Site... but these people in here that does not want to see justice done... well, you are my enemy and we will get to you sooner or later... after all we Americans stand for truth, justice and a fair chance... movies like this one... just reminds you... that Liberty is not free. and it appears we Americans must pay that price again.

May God have mercy on your souls.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Just watched "Zero". It is an excellent telling of the 9/11 story from the perspective of people who think the US government is hiding the truth about that day. It is well worth watching.

A couple of highlights are a conversation with a veteran air traffic controller and a conversation with a man who lost his son at the WTC on 9/11.

It is unfortunate that there are people who want this issue to just go away. It's not going away.

I've seen an awful lot of 9/11 videos. This is one of the best of them and does not seem like a shopworn tale. They find fresh people and perspectives to call upon to tell the story.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Yes it is absolutely one of the best. This is one of the main videos I use now to introduce people to 9/11 truth. It has a little bit of everything in it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Thanks for posting. Sitting down to watch it now

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thank you S Dog for bringing this video to our attention. I found it was well done and there were bits of information I had not known or heard about in other documentaries.

The official version has always lacked. The truth will never be known, but as long as people voice their disbelief and mistrust of the "official" story - questions will continually be asked and answers denied by those truly responsible.

As the official story stands I simply cannot believe it, not that I haven't tried to make sense of it...I simply cannot.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I agree, definitely one of the best documentaries. I wasn't a big fan of Loose Change - it was too MTV for my taste - but this is a good synthesis of the more up-to-date findings and research.

They got some really excellent people involved...

Nafeez Mossadeq Ahmed: he's actually lecturing in contemporary history at my old university! Yay! And he's written a really good book, too - The War on Truth: 9/11, Disinformation, and the Anatomy of Terrorism .

Sibel Edmonds, FBI whistleblower. You can see an interesting documentary about her linked from this thread. She's also got a good website that goes into more detail: www.justacitizen.com...

Webster Tarpley: a very interesting guy with a lot of insight. One of the best things I've seen on 9/11 is his presentation about the "false flag" exercises that were happening that day. You can find it here.

It's also really cool that you get a little snippet of the interview of Amanda Keller, (Mohammed Atta's girlfriend!) by Daniel Hopsicker. He's a fantastic independent journalist who has kicked massive holes in the official story, investigating in some detail Huffman Aviation, where Atta and co "learned to fly" - or, rather, didn't. His website is www.madcowprod.com...

There is a HUGE amount of detail on there.

Now by the sheerest coincidence, I've been looking at the work of one Fintan Dunne, who runs a website called CIA Fakes, and who smears a few of the people in this documentary, without any evidence to back this up. My analysis of his website can be found on this thread, and he's actually come to ATS to try and engage me in debate. We'll see how that goes... but, most importantly,

Thank you Schrodinger's Dog! A very worthwhile link and thread.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I invite you to watch a brand new film about 9/11 from Europe called "Zero". It's very well done and very watchable. Experts from the military and government are interviewed, as well as aviation, who explain why the maneuver of Flight 77 into the Pentagon was aerodynamically impossible. Do you really think a 757 can sustain 500mph speeds at 6 meters above ground? It's aerodynamically impossible.

A French nobel prize winner is interviewed as well.

You'll be shocked and enlightened.

Here is part one of the new European film "Zero: An investigation into 9/11" on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

Or see the whole thing on google video here:

video.google.com...

[edit on 17-5-2009 by WWu777]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Do you really think a 757 can sustain 500mph speeds at 6 meters above ground? It's aerodynamically impossible.
I don't recall anyone ever saying in my years of 9/11 research that the 757 that allegedly hit the Pentagon sustained a 500mph speed at 6 meters above the ground. The alleged plane was coming down from a higher altitude, just like the planes that hit the towers were coming down from a higher altitude and thus gaining speed on descent.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That's not really the point. A large aircraft at 500 MPH would be really hard to keep level, and at ground level impossible. It would be almost impossible to pull out of a 500MPH dive, let alone do it with such precision.

Airliners drive like a bus, slow to react to input.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CityIndian

Nope, sorry Indian. You are mistaken:

Enjoy!

Merely three examples of high-speed, low altitude passes of a B757. FWIW, the B767, though a little larger, handles almost exactly the same. THAT is why they share a common type rating - once trained on either of them, you can fly both. THAT is one reason why the terrorists chose them! Plus, they're able to fly trans-con, (across the Continental USA) which means more fuel onboard than a one- or two-hour flight.

Here's another Airshow low pass example, although it's a B727. A passenger jet's a passenger jet, right? Since it has flaps/slats extended it is doing less than 210 knots airspeed.

How about an Airbus A310 (similar in size to a B767) high-speed and low? Looky at about 00:28

Now, as to an airliner being a lumbering bus?? Check this out. The title is deceptive, it's not doing aerobatics, just steep turns. Though, the B747 was the largest passenger jet until they built the A380.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Cool videos. I'm an airshow buff myself and travel to airshows around my region in the summertime. We don't get to see stuff like that here in the states, unfortunately.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry but none of those aircraft are doing anything like 500MPH, and no where near the low altitude the pentacon Boeing would have had to have been flying to hit where it did.

They also are being flown by very experienced pilots, with a very set plan of what they were doing, and new exactly what to expect, and where not about to kill themselves.
An inexperienced pilot diving from altitude, with no idea of how the plane is going to handle, while hitting light poles and avoiding other obstacles, is a completely different story.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CityIndian

Firstly, how could you possibly know how fast any of those planes are going in the videos above unless you're sitting at the controls? One or two of those videos looked like the plane was doing close to 500mph.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Great video, thanks for putting it up.

I do hope that someday the truth will come out. That caller in the beginning, she deserves justice. The man at the end who lost his son, he deserves to know the truth.

Maybe it will come out but I am not holding my breath. I can only hope that if it does come out that the perpetrators will still be alive so they can be prosecuted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join