It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicted Mass UFO Sighting: Will it Force Disclosure to Occur?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Apparently it has nothing to do with seeing the future, but people that are in direct contact with these beings. This has nothing to do with predictions.

Again when the date comes and something transpires I will be a believer and since they are so technologically advanced nothing here on earth should or could ever stop them.

No excuses this time.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That is correct.

I think this will be the date that changes everything.

1. We get the answer to mankind's greatest question, and as a plus, it is visible for 3 days in the skies of the southern hemisphere.

2. Nothing happens, and we continue with our lives.

I am hoping for 1, because I think it's about time we get everyone informed, so that we can move forward as a species.

On the other hand, if it turns out to be nothing, we just simply gotta keep looking and continuing with our lives.

Anyone else feel strongly that this might finally be the real deal ? I can feel it deep inside, when i watch those videos, and read the message, it resonates within me.

Who knows ^_^

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ya it would be pretty freaking awesome for an event like this to take place. I think the general response to something of this magnitude would be 72 hours of a mind numbing surreal zombie type trance of the masses. As much as I hope for it to be true...

Anyway, here's a police scanner link for few cities in Alabama....just in case

Scanner

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Taken from a post (link) in Blossom's blog (emphasis added):

GOLDEN RAYS and heh! in 3 weeks time ... ship or no ship ... may it be so that all of us will come together as a united front in LOVE. Surely thats what anybody's GOD would want.

And also, from a recent channelling on Blossom's main site, the 'FoL' says:

It appears that many more than we anticipated are under the influence of a book that has been contorted to suit the higher-archy of the period of when it was written and re written throughout your ages. How we are agog in shock regarding how little one listens to their inner TRUTH and OBEYS the indoctrination of words.

It sounds like Blossom might be starting to wind things down - perhaps she realised the hype went just a little too far. No doubt the FoL will conveniently be put off showing themselves to the people of earth due to a book and its readers (ten points to whoever can guess which book 'they' were referring to
). Coincidentally I'm sure, Goodchild's father was apparently a strict Catholic.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If it happens it happens, some of us dont need to be convinced of the existence of UFO's, as for the existence of ET, i believe it is impossible for ET not to exist somewhere, the Universe is too big for the Human race to be alone, thinking that way sounds so closed minded and foolish to me, i put that down to the ego of some.

What i would like to know is, if this does happen, will it be acceptable to do as the skeptics do to believers?

The problem with the ATS search engine failing to find what a lot of people search for, is down to how many words used in the search, it works a lot better when you search for single words, typing in a whole title or sentence is no good, it confuses the search, try it and see.

Back on topic, i know people have their doubts and on the 15th there wont be a shortage of people gloating if it turns out to be a failure, i just wish people would wait and see before judging people, if it was done to them, we would probably be inundated with threads about being singled out for flaming, or did that happen to some people already?

Sometimes the Ignorance shown on here blows my mind.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would just like to remind everybody that the last time we had one of these predictions it did happen to coincide perfectly with the "return" of the Phoenix Lights. It seems like these beings just like messing with contactees. Their predictions never come true, but at the same time it does seem like something important coincides with the date they predict. At least in some of the more legitimate cases of contactees.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The phoenix lights were never proven to be anything, so those didn't coincide with anything. The could have very well been military.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thus the quotes around return. However, it's pretty amazing that on the exact day a prediction was made about a mass sighting we get one, even if it was something that has a perfectly normal explanation.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well, if in deed another mass ufo sighting was to occur, it would easily force disclosure.

its a great time too have a big brother so our government would get its act together. assuming the events would unfold that way.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Welll here is food for thought..such an event such as First Contact on a magnitude as suggested here would certaintly distract the world from the Global Credit Crunch which i think the US Adminsitrstion would rather welcome right now.....so now would be an excellent time for disclosure

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
reply to post by mbkennel

It's true, but very funny at the same time.

I'm not holding much hope for his date, although all other predictions have been extremely accurate, i'm still remaining skeptical on this one

Are you referring to all the other predictions involving the GFL? Those were not 'extremely accurate' Every single one of those has been wrong lol. Something happens or some other beings, negative ones, stopped them coming every single other time they've predicted their arrival lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

We'll the verbiage in their recent claim says nothing will stop them, so they have no excuses this time.

Only time will tell. Heck, these claims aren't any stranger than what is going on in the world and the USA right now.

Look at all the lies we are being told right now by the government and media, so what's the big deal?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

I know

I forgot to put /sarcasm at the end

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of Douglas James Cottrell before?

Hes claiming there will be a mass sighting of a massive ufo around this time too.

www.liveleak.com...

And here's his website for more info on him.

www.douglascottrell.com...

Just found it a coincidence he was claiming the same thing too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join