It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I agree...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Us Missourians dont have that much things to deal with...but hey if you ask me I hate it here...I don't like seeing dead trees, gray dreary skies...it sucks around here because its cold, and rains way to much, and it never snows so I cant ever be off school.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ok, so whats the point?

Honestly, are you trying to prove anything political here?

You did notice that this forum is called "Political Mudpit", didnt you?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Were you just agreeing with yourself, or was this referring to a previous post? A conversation you were having with yourself that you wanted to share?

Here's your 8 points. Don't spend them all in one place. Oh, wait... there is only one place!

Welcome to ATS
DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yes wahts your point? as Tet so rightluy pointed out this is the Mud Pit.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by USADecline
Us Missourians dont have that much things to deal with...but hey if you ask me I hate it here...I don't like seeing dead trees, gray dreary skies...it sucks around here because its cold, and rains way to much, and it never snows so I cant ever be off school.

I don't hate Missouri that much. Ya, the weather's crap, but there are a lot of worse places you could live than here.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What's wrong with Missouri, great football state. Rams seem to make the playoffs most years lately.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
What's wrong with Missouri, great football state. Rams seem to make the playoffs most years lately.

Well, if you like sports and live in St. Louis, then it's a pretty good place to live, but if you don't really like sports, then it's an ok place.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I love Missouri. I spent a lot of time in the Butler/Appleton City area in my formative years. It is a nice state that has an incredible state pride or at least it did when I lived there. (I was also young and naive) The best part of Missouri is when ya'll voted in a dead guy. I bet that knocked the wind out of Ashcroft's sail...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Look guys does this have anything to do with the mudpit??????

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Look guys does this have anything to do with the mudpit??????

I tried turning it that way drunk. I thought a healthy rib at our Attorney General could turn it that way.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
I love Missouri. I spent a lot of time in the Butler/Appleton City area in my formative years. It is a nice state that has an incredible state pride or at least it did when I lived there. (I was also young and naive) The best part of Missouri is when ya'll voted in a dead guy. I bet that knocked the wind out of Ashcroft's sail...

I know but the others just say how nice Missouri is :bnghd:

new topics

top topics

join