It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question About Chat...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
hey, not sure if anyone can help me with this one, but i'm usually quite good with computers (today i'm just having an 'off' day, haha!)

So, with Chat in mind, is it the same user name and password to get on? Because it wont let me on and I can't see for looking (I must be blind as a bat heh!) that there is anywhere else to sign up for chat? Is it two seperate accounts for two different things? (re: The Forum / The Chat).

Thanks for the help guys n gals!

Emmy xxx

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey Emmy! You aren't doing anything wrong. There is a requirement of either 150 or 200 posts to able to use the chat. I'm not sure which.
The chat room is usually Asala's speciality.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
aw thanks for clearing that up chickin!

Been looking high and low for an answer! Heh! It didn't mention anything on the applet when it loads up, but thanks! Ahh, means I have to post lots now huh?!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As AccessDenied has stated, a requirement of 150 posts prior to entering Chat is site policy.

I see that you are 115 posts away (114 after your next post
).

And Chat is usually an Asala specialty...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy
aw thanks for clearing that up chickin!

Been looking high and low for an answer! Heh! It didn't mention anything on the applet when it loads up, but thanks! Ahh, means I have to post lots now huh?!!

Yep yep!
better get posting girl!
Thanks for the back-up MemoryShock.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
ah, you two are fantastico!

Hmm, well, tomorrow will be posting as much as possible - tonight is cleaning night and - lo and behold - the good friday night tv is back - so gonna run down and have me a glass of red and snuggle up on the sofa with me Jack Russel!

Hey - soon I'll get to chat to some of you real time, yey! (Me? Easily Excitable?....very true, even if someone were to give me a toothbrush you could fold in half - that's me, getting all excited...ahem...lol!) xx

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Once you reach 150 posts, Remove cookies as well, and then try, If you still have any issues then let me know

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Whilst we're on the subject, every time I try and log into chat, I get a box come up with "unknown error"

For the past week or so

Any idea's guys?

Please?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by asalaOnce you reach 150 posts, Remove cookies as well, and then try, If you still have any issues then let me know

Aww Asala - I heard you were uber lovely - thank you
i will definitely be harassing you between yourself and I and the U2U's, buah ha ha

(ps. your user name - keeps making me want to say Aslan....I couldn't think why
)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Your not alone, We are all having issues getting in,

Try closing all windows and then coming back on site and trying again,

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
lol Yup i get called Aslan all the time

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have - same thing.

Last time it asked me to put in my username and password again, then gave me the same error message.

I'm not a huge chatter, but it would be nice to show my face when I want to

new topics

top topics

join