It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will E.T. stop Cern?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

I have looted another webpage, for what i beleive to be actual, non-debunked photographs, dundundun!

/\ dead alien[not the roswel hoax]/\

INFO: Taken by Mexican authorities in 1955 this image shocked the world. Before the USA could get to them they released documents and photos of the alien they recovered from a crash landing. Fortunately this picture stayed in the public view and was not confiscated by US intelligence.

SCOURCE: FOR ALL OF THESE: alien-ufo-research.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Hehe, Rember though video games are a scource fo media, and can also have a HUGE impact on the way people are programmed..I mean think.

So dont rule out, that some video games play out future scenarios to see the reactions of people, they did it with georgia.

I do agree with you on the possiblility of E.T's and humans working together at cern.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm not so sure monkey, I'll agree to disagree on the matter. I don't find the pics credible since anyone can launch a site with photoshopped pics, and in this case a site such as that...the name, etc...I just can't buy into it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

It would be good to note, that these pictures where not found on the site, but just host's some of the most famous, ones that are circulating the internet. I personally would love to find who posted them in the first place.

I expect they got leaked through some online filesharing sites, and got duplicated over and over.

Also, they are more likeley to be Rubber models than photoshopped, for authenticity, if they were Hoaxed.
but no-one has yet to come out with some originals, and tried to sell them yet....Wich is the main reason behind most fakings. The Money!

Rubber Aliens such as those would have to be of a very high quality, and is not something that could be done by joe bloggs. Requiring the help of a sculpture/prop artist wich could run into the thousands for extremly high quality props.

So why would someone spend a large sum of money to get a model alien, deck out A room with believable equipment, just for a gag, and not to take any credit for it.

The roswell autopsy, got them a huge amount of money. and they eventually admitted it.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by monkeybus]

[edit on 11-9-2008 by monkeybus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join