It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will E.T. stop Cern?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hundreds of corroborating abductee and eye-witness testimonies lay claim to various E.T. races having a stake in us and the planet as their investment.

IF Cern is a certified threat, wouldn't some form of intelligence step in the way? There are numerous credible military eye witness reports of saucers shutting down nuclear launch tests in the U.S., Russia and abroad. If Cern is truly world-threatening, it would make sense to see a similiar response.

Or would they be violating our free will by interfering?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Let us hope that they are wise enough to disregard old laws and encourage free action, after all its been said that earth is a free will zone. Im sure someone would intervene (spelling error)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
of course CERN is not a threat. We are bombarded every day by cosmic rays with energies far greater than those cern can produce.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well i think if CERN was a threat to the solar system, nearby star systems then yes i think they would intervene. But unless they have a vested interest in Earth itself i dont think they would interfere. Unless of course Earth IS important for what ever reason and action os taken to stop the experiment. today was the big switch on, but i am more concerned about what will happen when they start smashing the particles in a few weeks time. The scientists say it will be perfectly safe. But the reality is they dont know themselves what will happen. That is the bit that concerns me. i never doubted we would survive today joking apart. it what happens in the next few months that worries me. But i suppose if it does go bang i wont know until after the event when i collect my harp or pitchfork the Creator chooses to give me !

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, if our goverments have contacts with ET, then why would they need to carry out these experiments? Unless ET is supervising? Maybe our elites are scared of having their soul caught by ET's for all the bad deeds they did so they prefer to dissolve into a black hole...
..and take us all with them??? I wouldn't worry about it though, if ET's visit as often as it appears they do they will definitely be keeping an eye on what our elites are doing.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This also went through my mind, when I heard about it being called "the doomsday machine" and "the GOD machine" by sky newz

I do belive that our goverments are definatly in contact with Aliens both E.T and earth bound type. But it could be that they are just as curious and not really bothered about our planet

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Well, why would they care?
A black hole created on earth, wouldn't necessarily threaten other star systems or planets. The magnitude of any black hole forming within CERN (if it was out of control, and WOULD be a threat (these are IF, since the likely probability of this happening is below a trillionth of a percent)), is that the hole would suck in Earth, nothing more.

The moon would continue to orbit the black hole, and the black hole itself would assume earth's orbit. It would not be a threat elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
reply to post by NightVision

Well, why would they care?
A black hole created on earth, wouldn't necessarily threaten other star systems or planets. The magnitude of any black hole forming within CERN (if it was out of control, and WOULD be a threat (these are IF, since the likely probability of this happening is below a trillionth of a percent)), is that the hole would suck in Earth, nothing more.

The moon would continue to orbit the black hole, and the black hole itself would assume earth's orbit. It would not be a threat elsewhere.

Did you even bother to read my post? We're not talking about the universe being in danger here, dude. We're talking about E.T.'s potential investment possibly going down the drain (earth). Please read threads thoroughly when commenting.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was replying to you and to another person in this thread NV, chill.
What INVESTMENT do they have here? Pencils? Cardboard boxes? Trees? What do they care if we were to vanish, there's plenty of other planets, solar systems, and suns out there they can choose from.

We aren't the only place favorible for the development of life.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

But it is also worth noting that planets like ours are one in a million, that is planets, that are habitable, and teaming with life, PLUS we have a slighty advanced race(compared to other animals on the surface)

Plus all of the metal,gold, etc could be of value, as well as the abundance of h20 and oxygen

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm starting to feel that "NO" is the answer to all of these questions. Call me jaded or beginning to be skeptical. After enough things happen you just realize that there are always predictions of doom or ET coming, but nothing ever happens

So I would be willing to confidently bet money that no, ETs will not come down and interfere with CERN's LHC.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Maybe there are E.T scientists, down there at cern keeping an eye on things, it wouldnt suprise me if they have their own Building(to keep away from those without the "need to know")

We have seen photos, of E.T's in uniform, meeting with high level genreals(that to my knowlege has not been debunked). and the NASA hacker apparently has seen a photo of one in uniform/with nasa officers.

So would it be so hard to believe that we are actually co-operating on this experiment?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It would for me, since I have never seen such photos, nor have I even heard anything remotely close to this. Do you have proof and links you can provide me?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
im kinda lost here what are the possible real threats that the haldron collider will pose for us? maybe opening portals to other dimensions or worlds?

its funny but this CERN thing kinda reminds of the first Half-Life game

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

There are the photos around that have never been proven false you just have to look for them. I would post a link to some of them, but im tired and my shoulders ache atm , so maybe in the morning k?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

No, do some research, and educate youself.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No, I believe if ET exists he is already working with our scientists.

In my opinion the only danger will be in October when the particle beams are going in opposite directions and then only a danger to general location of Cern.

I say let the games begin. Nothing ventured nothing gained. It's way past time for a revolutionary discovery to be made.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Living up to your name monkey man?
I will wait, but in the meantime I respectfully must disagree with your claims. I will keep an open mind to this, only because I welcome the idea that someone may have proof to disprove my theories.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
hey monkeybus chill out man i was just joking with that Half Life association, i too also think this a serious matter.

ok a black hole that would make earth dissapear.

as for the ops question, no i don't see aliens trying to stop CERN what i see is aliens cooperating with CERN cientists to achieve a result.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30

as for the ops question, no i don't see aliens trying to stop CERN what i see is aliens cooperating with CERN cientists to achieve a result.

I think thats a logical conclusion provided that ET is here visiting. Surely, if Cern was Earth endangering, then some kind of meeting would have taken place prior and halted operations. Who knows, there's still a few weeks left. Alot can happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join