It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails: on the trail of our assassins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
hi..

this video has excellent video of chemtrails...

Celia and Bill Abram, retired public school teachers, have been watching chemtrails since late 1998. A former meteorological observer with the Canadian Dept. of Transportation, Bill Abram knew early on that the chemtrails did not match his observations of cirrus or alto stratus or 'mare's tails' or anything else. It was chemtrails, not contrails, that was obscuring the sky. As a matter of fact, that's what the US government (and NATO) calls it. Not officially, of course, because it doesn't exist. That's why most of the public doesn't see them or rationalizes them away. They still trust 'their' government: They are under the sway of the ersatz collective cognitive imperative (to paraphrase Julian Jaynes). Celia and Bill Abram have been watching our double crossed skies for nearly a decade now. Celia identifies the trance state this way, "They never noticed it, haven't a clue what it is, and really aren't that alarmed when we tell them." As Celia points out, our only hope is to induce some cog dis in the trance states of Canada, the U.S., Europe, Australia...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Amazing - Chemtrail Plane switches trail on and of

another excellent video on the subject...

i wish for justice...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Question: If 'chemtrails' can be released at any altitude and at an air temperature, how do they last longer the contrails? Higher temperature air moves quicker, which would mean they would dissipate faster. Even if the "chemical" is a large molecule, it would still act ideally, especially if it was high up, due to the reduced pressure.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I actually took this photo of a chem halo on August 25th because I've never seen anything like it before. It's like they said, the colours aren't brilliant like a rainbow, rather dirty. And I've never seen any type of "rainbow" in my life without rain.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
What can we do? It seems to me there is something going on, but what? It has been several years now since I have been convinced of this - for a while I really went out of my way to mention it, to point it out. No one seems to care. What the hell is going on?

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

join