It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the ATS/BTS Ladies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Lord, now don't be yukky about all this....

I was talking about the emotional magical side of PMS, not the physical stuff we have to deal with and the two are not related...

PMS can last for days of weeks and in my case, can be summoned up at ANY time of the month.....it's soooo cool! My other half jokes that PMS stands for Permanent Menstrual Tension.

Seriously though....men will never understand how it feels to have such a huge emotional drive that changes how we operate, and frankly, I think you're scared of it. And us...

To me, it's a way of channelling energy and anger into something more useful and creative, and if I stop resisitng it and give in to how it makes me feel, I get LOADS done...it only becomes a problem when we're told it's a bad thing and we should try and resist it.

Maybe I can suggest that it's a great opportunity for men to learn to pamper and fuss over their ladies correctly, and to learn the Language of PMS....not "Where's my dinner?", for a change, but "What would hunny like for dinner tonight, hmmm? Ok baby....Thai curry, jasmine rice, peanut sauce, pizza, ice cream and chocolate sauce, potato chips and sour cream, guacamole and salsa, chocolate cake with cream, more potato chips coming right up darlin......lemme rub your back while it cooks....."

Just a suggestion....how many Good Boy Points would you get, do you think? Lots!!!

Cait

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This could be why we are A-holes to you.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Thai curry, jasmine rice, peanut sauce, pizza, ice cream and chocolate sauce, potato chips and sour cream, guacamole and salsa, chocolate cake with cream, more potato chips

you just made me sooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry.

edit to add that i don't think men get scared of women's pms. more like very very puzzled.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous don't think men get scared of women's pms. more like very very puzzled.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by LordInfamous]

why puzzled?
because you don.t have anything similar in your life?

are you getting dinner ready for us?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Lord, I do understand how puzzling it must be, and some women who never get PMS have a hard time working it out too. As much as I try and make the most of it, it does drive me nuts too, and it's incredibly frustrating to go from rational and balanced in one moment, to loopy, emotional, irrational in the next, and all because you used the wrong tea bag or dropped the remote under the sofa....sometimes it doesn't even need as much as that! If I ever invent anything useful, it will be a pill that will give men raging PMS for an hour, so they can experience it and sympathise with us.

Cait

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light
are you getting dinner ready for us?

i thought that's what the man was supposed to ask the woman
sorry i couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

i thought that's what the man was supposed to ask the woman
sorry i couldn't resist.

no no you got that wrong dear
there might have been times in history where it has been that way
but in modern times it has changed - although some old fashioned guys still love to stick to it -
ok deal: you got the dinner i got the wine?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
No, little orange one....this is supposed to be a ladies thread...and we were talking about teaching them to deal with PMS, so *NO* negotiation, in my book....dinner, candles, tidy house, more dinner, treats, ice cream, back rubs, dessert....or they sleep in their cars, ok? They *have* to learn.....

Cait

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

*sniff*
can i have another chocolate bar cait?

i mean i just wanted to ……… ahhh do you think i am really hitting women.s lib, women.s power and all that stuff?
i want *sob* just being polite

ok ok let the guys get the dinner, and decorate the house,
i need somebody to hang up the laundry, and massage my back, .… i am really suffering today!!

sidenote to cait:
has the last sentence being better? i mean sticking more to the subject!!!

they need to urge to become women next life!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
NOOOO!!! I didn't mean to upset you....*huge delivery of CHOCOLATE CAKE here for you!!* I was just pointing out that sometimes pampering really is the best thing for us........don't fret!! *rubbing shoulders* I'm soooo not angry at you...how could I be? *cuddle!*

I should run classes really.....I would be good at teaching the little darlings how to pamper their girls...

Cait

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

thanks for the cake cait *smiling again*
see no guy here to pamper me as his darling - that's why i am upset - or maybe pms?
dunno

please teach them, teach them all they need to know
at which age should they attend your class? my son is 11 - is he to young?

*running to the kitchen getting more cake*

hugs to you dear

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It's good to be a woman, because sometimes, this is all it takes to m ake us happy....for Orange-Light....I hope this helps!!

As for classes....about 11 would be a good age, although it's never too late to start....we could be on to something here....Miss Caitlin's Remedial Behaviour Classes for Gentlemen.....I like that...!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

cait that is very very sweet of you
ok i will start my lill one understanding english properly and than he will be taught be "miss caitlin"

Miss Caitlin's Remedial Behaviour Classes for Gentlemen

wonderful title for a class

how are you going to start the teaching?

and imagine all those gents soacking every word from your lips, watching you with curious eyes, worshiping the ground where you are walking - because you teach them what they really need in life!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
HUSBAND SHOPPING

Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out in seven floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended. The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man from that floor; if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place, never to return. A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping centre to find some husbands...
First floor

The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and like kids." The women read the sign and said, "Well, that's better than not having a job or not liking kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.

Second floor

The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are good looking." "Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor

This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework." "Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so further up they went.

Fourth floor

This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, do all the housework and have a strong romantic streak." "Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor

The sign on that door said, "These men are rolling in money, love kids, are incredibly good looking, do all the housework, are incurable romantics, are fantastic chefs, completely faithful, are great conversationalists and really funny, use maps, and their mothers have passed away." "Now we're getting somewhere" they said, "but imagine what must be on the next floor." So up they went.

Sixth floor

The door had a sign saying "These men are rolling in money, love kids, are incredibly good looking, do all the housework, are incurable romantics, know how to satisfy you completely, are fantastic chefs, totally faithful, great conversationalists and really funny, would love to go shopping with you, use maps, put the toilet seat down and change the paper, and their mothers have passed away." "Pretty tempting" they said, "we really have to see what's on the next floor." They were so excited they ran up the stairs.

Seventh floor

The door had a sign saying "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please. The exit is to your left, we hope you fall down the stairs."

All I had to do ladies, was go to the rooftop.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

OK..that's it!
Kids..you 're on your own for dinner tonight!
Mom's headed out to the PMS Diner!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

after that stop by the wish well!
than i have to choose another thread to write in

poff

edit for spelling - how embarrasing

[edit on 15-9-2008 by orange-light]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
There are real "ladies" on the interwebs??

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE

Why sure there is..and some of us are Canuck too, eh?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE

Why sure there is..and some of us are Canuck too, eh?

Next you'll be trying to tell me some of them are attractive too eh

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join