It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawkins Radiation and CERN Collider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
While thinking about that CERN Super Collider, I was researching this so called "Hawkins Radiation", which is sopposed to be created when the tiny black holes are created, and found out that it has never been verified, shown, or proven, and is still theoretical. So they will be "assuming" that all those tiny black holes they create will disappear. What madness has this all come down to. They are going to smash protons together at the speed of light to recreate the big bang. And no one is going to stop them.

If there is no such thing as Hawkins Radiation, we are all doomed to be sucked into a black hole in October when they do it. I just cannot believe that they will do this without proof the tiny black holes will disappear.

There is no such thing as "Hawkins Radiation".

Stop the CERN Collider and save the Earth.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

HAWKING!

Stephen Hawking

Why did you have to start another thread?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A bit overly dramatic in my opinion. If your scared of microscopic anomalies eating the earth then you should darn sure stay away from the Z machine in new mexico. It is because of some of their high energy experiments that the CERN has been given the go ahead despite set back after billion dollar set back.
Yet the time has finally come to observe some experiments in a controlled environment that have already been created by accident.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Titorite
There is nothing "overly dramatic" about asking the question. The researchers at the CERN Collider clearly think that their experiments will produce black holes. The scientist I saw interviewed blithely stated that they new black holes would be formed but that the would simply evaporate.
I think this 'evaporation' is called Hawkins radiation. Again as I understand it Hawkins radiation relies on the formation of particle anti-particle pairs with the anti-particle falling towards the black hole and the particle escaping. Thus a net movement of matter away from the black hole.
What I really don't understand is why the particle anti-particle pairs should be formed with the anti-particle closer to the black hole. Surely simple symmetry would mean that an equal number would be formed with the particle closer to the black hole and the anti-particle emitted? Hence no 'evaporation'.
The scary thing is simply that, if the theory is wrong, the earth gets shrunk to the size of a peanut. So I am inclined to agree with 'Fromabove'.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
what is antigravity?
what does the van de graph have to do with this?
what does electron stripping have to do with this?
what does rotation have to do with this?
what do the poles of earth have to do with this?
what does direction of rotation have to do with this?
what does plasma have to do with this?
there are 6 components to make antigravity. all of them are inventions arlready made, just put them together and you have a ufo.
materials: alluminum, copper, paper, plastic, a stun gun, a homemade van de graph, electron stripper useing the alluminum, circulation around and in the van de graph, air flow off the alluminum, plasma, rotation in a counter clockwise rotation depending on which half of the earth you are on, north or south. a pole switcher and you have lift off. sounds crazy, play with it. think. peace.

new topics

top topics

join