It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tragic events in USA connected by PENTAGRAM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I thought Id post this here in predictions seeing as some people may dispute its credibility as being just coincidence or something. It ends with the fact the pentagram isnt yet closed and to look out for disasters in Miami and the Gulf of Mexico etc.. so here it is.. a prediction based on a pattern.. and it creeped me out, despite the fact Im not surprised in the least.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Interesting? ...... or rubbish?....... here before?

Does the whole of ATS have me on ignore?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Rubbish...

At the very least they should go in chronological order. That would change the design drastically.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Both of the connect the dots images are skewed. As in asymmetrical.
Since the creator included weather disasters, why didn't s/he include the deaths from the great flood of '93.
Since the creator included man made disasters and acts of terrorism (govt. or not) Why didn't s/he include school shootings?

I could go on.

One can pick and choose data to support an idea all day long. It's entertaining, but it's not proper science. Although... in all fairness, the creator never called it science.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Busymind

Thanks well thats the kind of input I was looking for. Tho I dont think the skewedness makes much difference? I may just dot them myself and look properly. I cant remember all other past incidents that he hasnt mentioned and I knew someone would say what about this and that, or that if I dot all incidents globally I'l be drawing some works of art by the end of the day with cross hatched shading and everything
oh wow look theres the Mona Lisa! haha..

Well its still suspect looking to me but obviously Im just seeing what I choose...

Oh about the weather disasters... I think that was included because people theorize on weather control, HAARP and all that.. amplify and direct a natural hurricane for example..
I believe its possible. Im not happy to say I believe certain people would be so dark, but we know some obviously are, so it cant be ruled out entirely. We do know they modify the weather too, even cloud seeding.. thats just a small pointer to bigger things.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I say rubbish. I could plot the positions of people wearing jeans in my office and make a pentagram out of that, doesn't mean it has any significance.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Thank you. Im not sure how that would change the pattern can you expand a little for me? Im not quite with it today. I can imagine how it could have a different area left in the prediction line... but wouldnt the pattern remain the same?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Thank you mate appreciated, those thoughts go round my head too

I wouldnt think the pentagon building being that shape had any significance either tho if I stopped at that view

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Could just be a cosmic coincidence too, my OP I mean. I do believe in those
I like to think that weird synchronicity is Gods way of staying anonomous. Haha..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As a Wiccan and Magickal practitioner of many years, I can tell you this is rubbish. Firstly, the Pentagram is not evil, it's a symbol of protection and the earth's elements, i.e. fire, air, earth, water and Spirit.

Also, it's very irregular and no effective Mage (one who practices Magick, not the David Copperfield type of Magick) would ever work with an irregular Pentagram. Why? Because Magick needs to be done with an attention to detail, everything must be correctly done. This would be ineffective Magick and the PTB could just as easily have made these incidents happen in such a way that the Pentagram would be symmetrical, since they picked the locations.

Lastly, the Pentagram "remains open". Big deal, that means nothing. An unopen Pentagram symbolizes nothing and is therefore, not effective in using Magick. The maker of the video didn't do any research it looks like.

Debunked.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Great topic.
My point about the image being skewed is that the lines drawn for the 5 point star would not fit into a circle. Not even close. So it doesn't fit with religious iconography. I'd like to see what images would appear if the creator used point specific latitude and longitude marks as the dots. Any flat map of the United States is distorted too.

Maybe someday I'll google up the coordinates and see what happens. But not today. Too much real life things to do instead. Any cartographers out there interested in it?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Firstly, the Pentagram is not evil, it's a symbol of protection and the earth's elements, i.e. fire, air, earth, water and Spirit.

Thank you. I didnt say it was 'evil'? not sure if the vid maker did I dont recall it tho. As for it being irregular that doesnt matter either cause Im not linking it to magicians and exactness in their guidebooks. So this is not about magic and sorcery.. well.. maybe the digital kind in places.

I have no idea about the 'pentagram of blood' as he called it, do you? I'l look it up.

911 he is saying was the capstone of the pyramid, hence that part of the pentagram being longer, representing, and standing out as the pyramid..

If I open adobe photoshop and draw a pentagram then skew it and stretch it, well it doesnt matter, cause it was and is still a skewed stretched pentagram.

ok to be exact I note a pentagram is in a circle..
sorry for any confusion! confusing myself. Anyway it doesnt matter its a 5 pointed star and the illuminati (or whomever wants to fit the shoe!) like 5 apparently.

This seems close enough (for me) to be a masonic compass and sqaure (not that Id blame all masonry! ) >

And this is a pretty dam good '5 pointed star' if slightly wonkey! if you had to ask what does it resemble roughly.. its a star shape

As for whether a symbol is evil or not, symbols are are whatever people make of them, so if someone likes to use it with evil they will, they have no power of they're own, only what we give them.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by True-Light]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ahh. I spread confusion when I meant to offer clarity.
www.merriam-webster.com... defines "pentagram" as:

Entry: pen·ta·gram
Pronunciation: \ˈpen-tə-ˌgram\ Function: noun Etymology: Greek pentagrammon, from penta- + -grammon (akin to gramma letter) — more at gram Date: 1833 : a figure of a 5-pointed star usually made with alternate points connected by a continuous line and used as a magic or occult symbol; also : a similar 6-pointed star (as a Solomon's seal)

Which is somewhat incorrect, although a useful definition for today's use of the symbol. Way back when I was in grade school, a pentagram was a 5 pointed star. A pentagon was a 5 sided shape

Main Entry: pen·ta·gon
Pronunciation: \ˈpen-tə-ˌgän\ Function: noun Etymology: Greek pentagōnon, from neuter of pentagōnos pentagonal, from penta- + gōnia angle — more at -gon Date: 1570 : a polygon of five angles and five sides
Also from the Merriam-Webster.com dictionary site.

And I'm not really a language nazi. Honest! I *meant* that when you're talking about religious symbols like a 5 pointed star, there's a general expectation that it will be roughly symmetrical. The compass was pretty darned good.

Anyway, you'd asked if it was bunk or not. I think the star and whatever they expect it may mean is bunk. Don't worry though. You brought something to our attention that was much more interesting than this:
Rainbows in our water supply

Edited to add: Never heard of a pentagram of blood outside of horror movies, and Discordians like the number 5 too

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Busymind]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Thank you sorry I did notice and was editing my post but it kept going wrong

Its a 5 pointed star at least.. slightly out of shape. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Rainbows in our water supply.. indeed. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-Light
reply to post by ATruGod

Thank you. Im not sure how that would change the pattern can you expand a little for me? Im not quite with it today. I can imagine how it could have a different area left in the prediction line... but wouldnt the pattern remain the same?

No it wouldn't, start with the first date and go in chronological order attaching the previous date to the current.

Ok I really didn't have patience for the whole video but here:

Take the first date (of what I got through) 4/20/1985 Memphis, now goto the next date 4/19/93 Waco, then goto the next date 4/19/95 Oaklahoma City. That should be the first 3 dates in the first straight line but somehow they just dont make a straight line. Get my point? Anything can be manipulated to get the results you want.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

'''Anything can be manipulated to get the results you want'''

Yeah fair enough I agree with that

top topics

join