Ron Pauls out. Will Bob get your vote?

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ron Pauls out. Will Bob get your vote?

So Ron Paul is officially out... while that is disappointing is Bob Barr the next best thing?

He's won the Libertarian nomination so the people wont have to right him (some people are lazy) do you think he'll get more than 5 or 10%?

Hes got some good points if you havent checked him out yet you should look into it....

Bob Barr for 08

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
He will get my vote. He's libertarian and so it Ron Paul. In fact, Paul won the Libertarian nomination in the past. So they are pretty much alike.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Yeah he is just about the same... just a more toned down version. alittle less revolutionary...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
SWEET!!!!!!

Bob Barr just asked Ron Paul to be his VP

Atlanta, GA – Bob Barr, the Libertarian Party nominee for president, has invited GOP Congressman Ron Paul to be his running mate in the upcoming election. In a letter sent to Paul, Barr called Paul one of the “few American patriots” who exist in today’s society, and asked him to “seriously consider this final offer as an opportunity to show true, lasting leadership beyond party politics.”

Ron Paul for VP

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am only voting for Bob Barr if Ron Paul is his VP.

As a fun side-note, my wife and I very recently moved to a different part of town and now i'm finding out that we may not be able to vote in this election because my address has changed and there isn't time to get my registration changed. So I guess it doesn't really matter who I vote for because, for the second election cycle in a row here in Florida, I will be disenfranchised.

God bless the political process.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ...and justice for some

He'll get my vote now. But more importantly, what we need to find out is whether the other 'parties' will drop out so that their supporters can back Barr. Why? Because it won't happen if all of the other parties are divided against the dems and pubs.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

Dude thats messed up dont they have like city council meeting or something at your county court house where you can get that fixed?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
I am only voting for Bob Barr if Ron Paul is his VP.

As a fun side-note, my wife and I very recently moved to a different part of town and now i'm finding out that we may not be able to vote in this election because my address has changed and there isn't time to get my registration changed. So I guess it doesn't really matter who I vote for because, for the second election cycle in a row here in Florida, I will be disenfranchised.

God bless the political process.

How in the hell is that a fun side note? That's a pathetic display of making sure your vote doesn't count. In Ohio you only have to be a resident of the state for 30 days to be allowed to vote. You just need to update your address here, that's all. So they can tell you where to go to vote.

new topics

join