It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Alaska Ad-Defending Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The McCain Campaign has just released a new ad going after the "Dirt Digging" which the Obama Campaign has been commencing with since Sarah Palin's Nomination for United States Vice President.

Regardless of your Positive or Negative views of either campaign, you have to admit, this is a creative ad full of symbolism.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
But if she is as wonderful as the repubs make her out to be, why do they feel the need to defend her?

If she is as tough and a maverick as they portray her to be, then she should be the wolf, not Obama. considering wolves are quite popular today and are now known to be affection social animals, this long outdated use of symbolism won't have much effect, except on other outdated people.

I think all the applauding fervor is to drown out and hide the the quiet buzz of insecurity.
After it dies down, the real show will begin. And there has been way too much controversy for the first week.

Me personally, she has already set herself up. Whining and crying about leaving the families out of the campaign, yet she is passing her child around the convention like a party favor. Even Cindy got to use the kid like a cardboard cutout of a politician in DC, get a pic for 5$. So tacky.
And her and her children are plastered on People magazine.
Want to keep your family out of it? Then keep them out of it. But don't exploit your children for photo ops and to try to appeal to mothers, but whine and cry when the public gets into your business. Can't have it both ways. Who is the real wolf?

The fact is, that a lot of this controversy is medication for the media, and not from the Obama campaign.

So to sit there and blame the Obama camp for it isn't quite fair. Opportunistic maybe. Pretty slick move if so.
I always give republicans credit for being such saavy campaigners.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think this whole US presidential race is so incredibly tacky and quite frankly nauseating. I'm surprrised nobody seems to be embarrassed by the whole thing.

Sorry to pick on this thread but after seeing that ad, I just needed to vent.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Xeros]

join