It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myrtle Beach UFO 8/9/08 amazed witnesses 3 videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Looks like counter measure flares from a military Jet plane. But I could be wrong. another thought comes to mind, what if is some weather phenomena that creates ball of lightning. There was some kind of phenomena that occurs in high altitude above clouds. I wish I remember what the name was, sorry.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wow you were lucky to have had two sightings,get youself a decent camcorder and nail that ufo next time.Good luck.

The quoted post is a perfect example if ignorance in action. Just another pointless post that adds nothing to the discussion at hand and instead is used to dismiss, belittle, or bait. Take you pick.

Tarifa: It appears you are a bit lost so let me explain.... Anonymous ATS is not a person or a single user. It is anyone who chooses to post without registering. So chances are it is not one person saying they saw these lights in the sky, it is two different posters.

To add to the real topic of discussion: These are lights. Could be flares, could be Alien Objects, this is just another video that makes you wonder, but in reality it could be anything at all. I will just add it to the list that make me scratch my head a bit, but does not prove or disprove anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wow you were lucky to have had two sightings,get youself a decent camcorder and nail that ufo next time.Good luck.

The quoted post is a perfect example if ignorance in action. Just another pointless post that adds nothing to the discussion at hand and instead is used to dismiss, belittle, or bait. Take you pick.

Tarifa: It appears you are a bit lost so let me explain.... Anonymous ATS is not a person or a single user. It is anyone who chooses to post without registering. So chances are it is not one person saying they saw these lights in the sky, it is two different posters.

To add to the real topic of discussion: These are lights. Could be flares, could be Alien Objects, this is just another video that makes you wonder, but in reality it could be anything at all. I will just add it to the list that make me scratch my head a bit, but does not prove or disprove anything.

I had to go back and check what I said, and you are right.I saw the anon logo without looking at it closely and thought they were one person (in other words I saw the same picture twice and did not even see it was an anon as posted quickly) Thanks for pointing out my embarrsing mistake and being kind enough to brand me ignorant.

Kind regards Tarifa37

[edit on 24-9-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I posted this tread about them. And I've watched the videos you posted; the same thing I witnessed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me tell you, they are not shrimp boats because shrimp boats can't fly; and being that I live here I know the difference between the ocean and the landscape at night.

I've seen these again several times and chase them out to the beach since I live a few blocks away.

Last time I witnessed these, I stayed and watched them. They came back over Ocean Ave and they are Stealth Bombers flying at low altitude. I was disappointed, because I wanted them to be UFOs, but they aren't.

I think the sea salt in the air and high humidity make the flashing blue lights more hard to track then in normal areas offshore. This makes them look like they are moving unlike a normal plane, but I've witnessed these 10+ times different nights.

But I've seen other odd things in the sky here, I still cant explain.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yea. You can see a lot of lights over the ocean at night. I dont know what they are but they dont seem to different from the lights you see almost every night.

Originally posted by network dude
I go to North Myrtle beach most weekends during the off season. I have seen these lights. They are shrimp boats. The area in North Myrtle Beach is in a horseshoe shape and the land extends out to points on both sides. the ocean level seems a lot highter there than at other places. It isn't but the illusion makes it seem that way. I think it's cool that these folks were so impressed about it. At least they are interested in looking at and filming unknown objects. My wife did see a triangle UFO over the ocean on night. It was the classic sighting, I am of the opinion that they are our millitarys replacement for the F117, and the SR71.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I agree. I saw these same lights last night off the Myrtle Beach Coast. I was at the airport today watching military aircraft training. Stealth Bomber, Stealth Fighter, whatever they make sound, and when you see these lights there is no sound at all, silence. They are not shrimp boats, because I have seen these lights well above the horizon where you tilt your head back to look at them. I have a military and government aviation background and these lights are not conventional aircraft. I do not know what they are, but I can tell you what they are not.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Yes, I saw those same lights more than once. I have seen them alone and with others. You see I work at a beachfront resort. One night while walking to my car, I noticed what looked like 3 planes flying (white lights). I continued tracking them coming closer (from the North and closer to the beach). I kept thinking "ok...If they are planes arent they flying kinda close to each other?" Then I realized it was a morphing triangle type formation. not a perfect triangle. One of the lights disappeared, I then realized maybe what I was seeing was not 3 objects but possibly one large one. It was like maybe the angle I was seeing it would explain the variences for shape and light disappearing. Then if flashed one bright orange-reddish light and then a second. Next thing I knew it was gone. I rushed up on to the beach and noticed it again, very far away and to the north. A couple of months later a couple of co-workers mentioned seeing the same thing but they said It stayed there for about 5 min. About a month later I saw it again with about 4 other people. Verifiying I was'nt nuts.
For all that want to see or record this I have noticed they seem to appear when:
1) Very clear night (no clouds)
2) Nights where there is no moon in hemisphere
3) all sightings were between 7pm-1am, but could possible happen at other times...
4) Look over the ocean..watch for moving objects whether you think its a plane or not..

Oh yeah a day or two after the sightings I have read in the paper the air force from shaw air force base would be conductng nighttime manuvers.
Day after that It was reported two f-16 collided mid-air.....

Over the vast expance of the Atlantic ocean and with all the top of the line instruments these planes have how can two planes possible collide???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join