It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myrtle Beach UFO 8/9/08 amazed witnesses 3 videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...(this is part two wich I think is the best)
I am not sure what to make of these videos (there are three of them ) They could be a fake , however the reactions of the people there and the strange way that the object(lights move ) got my attention.I thought I would post it on here to see what you guys think as if real then a very good video indeed. The best one is part 1 www.youtube.com... is what the account holder mosdentlyn says about the sighting ...unidentified flying object (ufo) UFO spotted over the ocean in North Myrtle Beach. filmed the UFO from the beach.

Me and the family were out on the beach approx 11-12ish at night. Clear ass night out, slightly windy (obviously being on the beach of an ocean but nothing more than that). We were all laying on our backs just chatting and looking at stars when the wife spotted a "glow" moving crazy among all the stars. No set pattern. Best way to describe it was like the way a bee moves, any #in way it wants to & fast. When she told us about it, it was very easy to spot out. after about 1-2mins of this it disappeared. (this was difficult to catch on film due to the speed and moving pattern, footage didnt come out so great but I did try and film it) So obviously we all started looking more closely to the sky, next we spotted a group of distant faint looking stars moving in a loose pattern in a northern direction. Following these, a couple of them soon illuminated themselves for us to see and then would vanish. The link to the first video is probably the best in my opinion, this thing zoomed in out of the sky and starting showing itself. Seems to be almost rotating from the look of the lights and what its doing. I was very glad the footage came out as good as it did considering all this # was FAR out over the ocean and very HIGH up in the sky. Here is the link to the other 2 vids, part2 www.youtube.com... and part 3 www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I go to North Myrtle beach most weekends during the off season. I have seen these lights. They are shrimp boats. The area in North Myrtle Beach is in a horseshoe shape and the land extends out to points on both sides. the ocean level seems a lot highter there than at other places. It isn't but the illusion makes it seem that way. I think it's cool that these folks were so impressed about it. At least they are interested in looking at and filming unknown objects. My wife did see a triangle UFO over the ocean on night. It was the classic sighting, I am of the opinion that they are our millitarys replacement for the F117, and the SR71.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for your post. I am from the UK so don't know the area at all.I think I see what you mean although It looks higher than a boat would look and I also thought that there were stars in the vids.But there is not much to go on as no real reference points. Wouldnt the people be able to tell a boat that is on the sea from an object that is way up in the air?To quote the film maker" glow" moving crazy among all the stars". And quote"considering all this # was FAR out over the ocean and very HIGH up in the sky". I think there maybe more to this than a shrimp boat.Of course I could be wrong.Any other ideas?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I have seen the same lights and it is almost impossible to see the water line at night. It is pitch black out there and there are a bunch of lights on the main land so it's like trying to look out your window at night with all the lights on inside, but none outside. You can't see anything. I could be wrong and those lights could be UFOs, but I personally don't think so. But thanks for posting it. I enjoy checking as much evidence as I can. you never know when a really good piece of info will show up. have a great day.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I go to North Myrtle beach most weekends during the off season. I have seen these lights. They are shrimp boats.

Also they clearly state "We were all laying on our backs just chatting and looking at stars when the wife spotted a "glow" moving crazy among all the stars" What I will say is that if they were on a beach then why does it sound like they are talking in a public toilet(acoustic wise).

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If they are telling the truth and were laying on their backs then that discounts shrimp boats.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Could it possibly be counter measures from a jet?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here are some pictures www.seasidevacations.com...
www.myrtlebeachgallery.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

to me it sounds like they are in a condo looking out. You can hear the ecco off the walls. Outside would sound completely different. And you can hear the wind whistling in the open doorway. Again, just my opinion. I was wrong once before.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That is amazing video. 4minutes of black and a total of 2 seconds of dots. He really captured the dark night sky. What a waste of time. I'll never get those minustes back.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
They look exactly like counter measure flares being dropped from a plane.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, it's probably a duck.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by sensfan]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
2 dots against a black background could be any man made flying object ever created.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
They look exactly like counter measure flares being dropped from a plane.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, it's probably a duck.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by sensfan]

Could be,. Watch part 2 www.youtube.com... and look at the lights that start at 33 secs,could that be a jet that drops a flare?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yes, that's what it could be. Sudden bright light that goes out pretty quickly....looks like flares to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Any other views on these videos? You would think that a airforce jet streaking across the sky might make a little noise. I know when they go past our coast you can hear them above everything else, ie deafening! or maybe RAF jets are louder than US jets.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I had a similar sighting in Ocean City MD on the night of Tuesday 9/2/08. My wife and I were playing a round of Miniature golf 2 blocks form the boardwalk, around 28th st. Were we waiting our turn and I was looking at some near by hotels. Above the Days Inn I saw a triangle formation of lights (one top 2 bottom). The lights were goldish/orangish and I could not tell the height, but for refernce they were about the size of a pencil eraser held out at arms length. The lights appeared, for about 5 seconds, then went out. about 20 seconds later in the same spot, the lights were back in a straight horizontal line, same color and size, adn my wife said, do you see that? I replied yes, second formation in the last minute. The lights disappeared, and came back again in another formation, as is the lights were on a craft and turning sideways (like a car doing a 3 point turn). Again the lights disappeared, and a couple next to us said "what was that?" The lights never came back, not sure what is was. It was though low in the sky and NOT in the water. I am not claiming it to be a UFO, but I have never seen anything like that before. Unfortunately we were not prepared and had no camera on us.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Seven of us also saw these same orange lights on August 21st while vacationing ocean front. There were a series of amber colored lights that appeared then faded away repeadedly in different areas, never falling from the sky. They appeared to the left of us then in front then to the left then back in front followed by billions of twinkling lights that seemed to line up at a 45 degreen angle which moved down the beach without a sound which is mentioned in one of the videos. Don't know what it was but it was not a shrimp boat or jet of any kind. If you Google "Sightings in Myrtle Beach there are several articles describing the same thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wow you were lucky to have had two sightings,get youself a decent camcorder and nail that ufo next time.Good luck.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazE777
That is amazing video. 4minutes of black and a total of 2 seconds of dots. He really captured the dark night sky. What a waste of time. I'll never get those minustes back.

Ooohhhhh , poor baby , we are so sorry !

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I watched for 5 minutes with binoculars at the strange lights from my balcony at Carowinds on Sept 2, 2008 around 10pm. I saw the lights clearly and they were definitely NOT boats, lanterns, satellites, planes, helicopters, or any other kind of normal explanatation. While watching the lights I saw a helicopter fly by the UFOs heading north and I saw a small jet flying south. I thought the helicopter might see the lights and investigate, but it kept going. The lights were moving in such a manner to indicate that there were 3 or 4 actual UFOs up there in the sky at different locations. I am still awestruck by what I saw, and I even had a vivid dream, a month after I saw them, of a UFO invasion and the UFO´s in my dream looked just like the UFO´s I saw at Myrtle Beach! But I don´t believe in UFO´s! So after thinking for several days I have conclued that the UFO lights have to be a massive hoax to attract tourists to Myrtle Beach! I would say the only way to reproduce the amazing hoax is to send several boats out into the ocean under cover of darkness at different locations along the coast. Each boat would put up a big black steerable kite with remote-controlled lights attached to the kite to simulate UFO lighting effects. The sightings seem to be frequent and always around 10 or 11 at night. Why would real aliens or secret military aircraft manuever repeatedly in a place guaranteed to have thousands of tourists gazing up at them every night! It just has to be a hoax for tourists, and the police and city government must be in on it! I admit it is a wonderful, amazing, incredible, eerie and spectacular sight to behold! And I should probably go along with the hoax and delete this post. But if you believe in UFO´s, then my explanation will not change your mind. And if you don´t believe in UFO´s, then my explanation may help you to maintain your sanity! And if you are one of the Myrtle Beach UFO hoaxters then I congratulate you for one of the most amazing hoaxes I have ever seen or heard about! And if you are a space alien, then welcome to Earth, I hope you can help us out down here because we need it right now! Absolutely fanastic!
-- John

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join