It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Exec Facing Trial Says He'll Expose Agents, Programs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Ex-CIA Exec Facing Trial Says He'll Expose Agents, Programs

www.news8.net

A former top CIA official accused of corruption and fraud is threatening to expose the identities of numerous agents and programs as part of his defense, prosecutors said.

In a court filing, prosecutors allege that former CIA executive director Kyle "Dusty" Foggo is trying to gum up the works of his trial, scheduled for November, by delving into classified information that is irrelevant to his case. Foggo is charged with 28 counts of wire and mail fraud, unlawful money transactions and making false statements.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Should we all start the countdown to the "suicide" and concurring "despondent letter" written by Foggo?

This case could get downright ugly if it is allowed to proceed. I'm sure either the judge will put a clamp on it, or there will be a suicide, or "accident" before that happens...

The case against Foggo resulted from an investigation of former Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, R-Calif., who admitted taking bribes from defense contractor Brent Wilkes, a close friend of Foggo's.

Cunningham pleaded guilty and was sentenced to more than eight years in prison. Wilkes was sentenced to 12 years.

Foggo is accused of accepting tens of thousands of dollars worth of gifts from Wilkes, and helped steer contracts to the contractor, including one for delivery of bottled water to covert CIA locations for a 60 percent markup.

www.news8.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If the guy really wants to do serious damage he`ll arrange a timed dead drop release - both a person and internet, so even if he is `suicided` the information will still get out

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Can there be any doubt that the CIA is little more than a government sponsored organized crime family?

This guy's next stop is Guantanamo. Or a unregistered freighter off the coast of Greenland.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It is well known that suicide is the leading cause of death amongst government turncoats....

(OK I made that up, but I bet I'm close!)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Should we all start the countdown to the "suicide" and concurring "despondent letter" written by Foggo?

My thoughts exactly. This trial must be very stressful, we shouldn't be surprised when he succumbs to the stress and takes his own life, by shooting himself 2x in the back of the head.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If he plays his NS card everybody will have to leave the courtroom except the Judge and lawyers...and of course Dusty.

They will then present the "secret" eveidence and the judge will have to decide.

(at least this is what I am told)

I highly doubt much info will be released...that is a crime in and of itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

My thoughts exactly. This trial must be very stressful, we shouldn't be surprised when he succumbs to the stress and takes his own life, by shooting himself 2x in the back of the head.

Forget guns.

Tylenol suicide is the preferred new method of taking ones own life.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

Ok now your being silly everyone knows that a double tap will make sure he did the job right and as for the back of the head of course he will otherwise his arm and weapon will block his view and he cant make sure he gets an accurate shot off er two shots off.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Can there be any doubt that the CIA is little more than a government sponsored organized crime family?

This guy's next stop is Guantanamo. Or a unregistered freighter off the coast of Greenland.

can there be really any doubt the cia is the nwo ;-)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You took the words out of my mouth. Hope he has a dropdead expose already planned ahead of time.

How about suicide by "heart attack" Potassium Chloride

Shall we start a pool on which method is used to silence the dude?

This case could get downright ugly if it is allowed to proceed. I'm sure either the judge will put a clamp on it, or there will be a suicide, or "accident" before that happens...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
It is well known that suicide is the leading cause of death amongst government turncoats....

(OK I made that up, but I bet I'm close!)

yeah its rather strange the number of such deaths who are related to people who try to go against the power structures flow.

i think everyone should just start wearing spy cameras which transmitt their data to a central video collection databank , big brother surveilance in reverse!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I hope that he spills the beans. Stir up as much trouble as he can - why not? If they're looking to send him to jail for helping jack-up bottled water sales, then he's got nothing to lose.

Bottled water... damn, what must some CIA agents be thinking?!?

new topics

top topics

join