It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Satan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
well if you can see how it makes sense in a christians view then you can see how it makes sense in ours. It is hypocritical to say that our beliefs are ignorant and yours aren't, and also, it wouldn't be that dumb of satan, whats better, 3 billion or 5 billion?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If you equate Aliens to Satan, and believe the Bible, and how god made Lucifer and "angels" etc etc...

Wouldn't that mean that God too was an alien?

Because see it also say that god made angels as his messengers, and he created Lucifer as his "bright morning star", a cherished one.

When lucifer and other fallen angels left god's side, was it some big galactic war? I mean it wasn't just "I'm leaving daddy!" that lucifer said right?

I dunno if what I've said makes any sense whatsoever, maybe someone else could explain it a tad better if I'm not totally off my rocker.

X

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
[edit on 25-9-2004 by dusran]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Let me just say, IF this theory is correct and aliens are nothing but tools of "satan" to help bring the anti-christ into power then satan is the single dumbest entity in all of existence. Bringing an anti-christ to power would be the dumbest move ever in the history of the universe.

don't try to explain what you don't understand.it's obvious you don't know what the antichrist is for.

he is not an alien in the way you conceive the word alien

Theory is the wrong term, try using theology next time. And no it doesn�t even remotely fit. �The bible� has been construed to fit the needs of politicians to cults. �The holy bible� has been the cause of death and destruction by people doing the exact same thing you are here. Religions have caused some of the cruelest and savage events in history, leaving on the face of humanity the most hideous scars, to the shame of our race. And it all starts a simply as you are doing here. Do you need a history lesson?

false

men have been at war since civilisation exists.If wars happened in the name of God or religion it is mans fault not God or the religion.

Wars happen without religion and cause millions of deaths too,men will always have an excuse to exterminate other men.

and the Bible was not written for politicians,sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
don't try to explain what you don't understand.it's obvious you don't know what the antichrist is for.

And you do know what the antichrist is for?
If your going to tell me I'm wrong why don't you elaborate some more instead of replying with a worthless one liner.

Please enlighten me.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

he is not an alien in the way you conceive the word alien

Hi DarkSide, nice to meet you. Can you expand on this for me? I mean if he's an alien as well, is it that he's not the same type of alien as "Lucifer"? Or are you saying he's alien to all that we comprehend and that he is not related to his supposed creation?

Sorry if I didn't make a whole lot of sense, but I've been turned off to both UFOs and Religion for awhile now. They both seem too "commercial" a lot of the time.

X

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello there,

I am new to this forum and just could not resist this thread. I think I can offer some insight as I happen to be one of the most intelligent persons to have walked the earth and am quite possibly one of the most intelligent beings in the universe.

It is this author's opinion that much too much emphasis has been placed on "Satan" or the "devil" as an externally existent being, while the jungian notion of "Satan" (keep in mind the hebrew and greek translates loosely to "adversary" or "slanderer") is more introspective and treats the intellect itself, and, more properly, the internal struggle between the intellect and the spiritual self as "the devil" or "shadow self" representing the realization of one's deepest, darkest fears, desires, and fantasies.

Historically, it is only in the latter part of the past millenia that the terms "devil", "satan" and "lucifer" have been used interchangebly. The compound latin term "Lucifer" has a very interesting history and how it made it into the later translations of the bible is a very good example of how the bible is more appropriately interpreted in a more historical, rather than spiritual context. This very subject is a horse that has literally been beaten to death on this forum and many others like it.

With that being said, one must take a very serious look at the common denominator across the entire spectrum of documented (or personal) UFO experiences which, in this author's opinion, is a point sorely overlooked by even the most intrepid of UFO/Paranormal investiagators; that these phenomenon are seemingly meant to be witnessed. If this were not the case, would it not be easier for these beings, or whomever is truly piloting these craft, to design them in such a way as to make them resemble simple jet aircraft or paint them sky blue so as to be virtually invisible to any observer. The point being that these craft are meant to be seen, sighted by people; abductees' repressed memories seem to leak on purpose. These beings want their activites noticed, albeit subtly. Participation of the observer seems to be the key.

Now to tie it all together. Or can we? It seems that things go awry in UFOlogy when one tries to interpret the UFO/abduction paradigm WITHIN the spiritual paradigm making the assumption that the former must somehow neatly fit into the latter by simply conferring the label "demon" or "devil" (or "cherubim", "nephilim", ad infinitum) to anything which cannot be explained within the Judeo-Christian view of the universe. If these creatures were indeed in league with "Satan" then why are they sneaking around in the middle of the night creating crop circles and mutilating cattle? It is this author's opinion that we are dealing with a phenomenon which transcends/EXPLOITS our simplistic spiritual traditions, i.e. any organized religion, and any attempt to anthropomorphisise the UFO paradigm any further will only serve those who seek to continue further obfuscation of "The Truth", whatever that truly is.

Taking into consideration the above, it is necessary to state that it is not this author's position that the "greys", "aliens", or whatever you want to call them are visiting for benevolent purposes; on the contrary, most experiences seem to possess an almost compulsory component of sheer, absolute TERROR, especially the typical abduction scenario, i.e. tiny little greys coming through the window and probing one's anus or worse. One would have to be a "sadist" of an unusal type to find the typical abduction experience even mildly pleasent.

Especially interesting are the varying degrees of HIGH STRANGENESS typified by the events documented a la John Keel, i.e. The Mothman et al. (Mr. Apol, Tiny, Princess Moon Owl, and of course, Indrid Cold). It would seeem that the late sixties, early seventies were a very exciting time to be living in small town America. Although even the indefatigable Keel is short on suggestions when it comes to further unraveling these mysteries, we must recognize that if just ten percent of what he describes was/is true, we live in a very strange world indeed. But what does it mean to have an experience?

Instead of spending hours pouring over Revelation or the quatrains of Nostradamus in pursuit of Gnosis, meaning, just recognize that these things exist, and you exist in a universe where they exist. Do not attempt to measure and fit these things into YOUR universal perspective, try to analyse them in situ...who knows? maybe that next phone call will be Indrid Cold? Or will it be The Devil calling you? Or maybe the next time your dog is barking in the middle of the night your children are being abducted by tiny little grey aliens...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by Xatnys

If you equate Aliens to Satan, and believe the Bible, and how god made Lucifer and "angels" etc etc...
Because see it also say that god made angels as his messengers, and he created Lucifer as his "bright morning star", a cherished one.
When lucifer and other fallen angels left god's side, was it some big galactic war? I mean it wasn't just "I'm leaving daddy!" that lucifer said right?

X

If by ALIEN you mean "not from this world" , then yes, God would be an Alien.
"When lucifer and other fallen angels left god's side, was it some big galactic war?"
No it wasn't and yes it is. "It isn't over until the fat lady sings" to borrow a quote from somebody unknown. The war has been ongoing, so it is present tense, not past tense. I have heard it said that Satan lost at Jesus Resurection and now he is fighting a series of skirmishes to inflict as much damage to Human Souls as he can before it is all over.

Originally posted by Xatnys

Hi DarkSide, nice to meet you. Can you expand on this for me? I mean if he's an alien as well, is it that he's not the same type of alien as "Lucifer"? Or are you saying he's alien to all that we comprehend and that he is not related to his supposed creation?

X

I'm not DarkSide, but I can try. As I understand it, God pre-existed before anything else did. Lucifer, like everything else in the physical or spiritual realm, was created.

On an unrelated note, where do I find out how to reply to multiple quotes? Every time I try I lose everything I thought I had already finished. I looked in FAQ, but maybe I missed it. When I look at the Preview, it looks like only one Quote is highlighted.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Theory is the wrong term, try using theology next time. And no it doesn�t even remotely fit. �The bible� has been construed to fit the needs of politicians to cults. �The holy bible� has been the cause of death and destruction by people doing the exact same thing you are here. Religions have caused some of the cruelest and savage events in history, leaving on the face of humanity the most hideous scars, to the shame of our race. And it all starts a simply as you are doing here. Do you need a history lesson?

false

men have been at war since civilisation exists.If wars happened in the name of God or religion it is mans fault not God or the religion.

If wars happened in the name of God or religion it is mans fault not God or the religion. Think about your statement, and why it�s true. It�s my opinion that you are giving an unfounded opinion. If you�re basing your opinion upon the abduction phenomenon, you might want to take a step back and look at it from an Alien perspective. How would you study a biological organism? In total fact, we do the exact same thing to wild animals ourselves. We �anal probe� them to take their temperature. We insert microchips into their flesh to tag them.

Wars happen without religion and cause millions of deaths too,men will always have an excuse to exterminate other men.

And if it�s not a human being, why would you care to think twice about it.

and the Bible was not written for politicians,sorry about that.

And it wasn�t written for UFOlogy. But apparently it�s not going to stop politicians or UFOlogists from construing it to fit their needs.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The hebrew word for hell orignally translated to mean earth, the point being that if one didn't accept or embrace "enlightmentment" (for lack of a better word) that one would be doomed to eternal torment on earth. this would seem to parallel alot of eastern philosophy as well. I am of the opinion that organised religon has become a total sham over the centuries, its true purpose hidden now from all but a very "enlightened" few. For example, communion, taking of the bread of life... in these modern times, it consists of a wafer and a shot of grape juice (thanks to Pope Innocent (13th?)) and the paranoia on the part of those in power when literacy began to catch on. Communion was not eating a wafer of flat bread, it was partaking of a drug experience and there is a wealth of research on this subject that seems to be surfacing lately, a good book to pick up on this subject is Mushrooms and Mankind, not sure of the author but a google search on this will reveal some very interesting reading. Interesting is the masonic accacia sprig, which is now known to contain high concentrations of '___' and 5MEO-'___'. Lucifer, the Light Bearer, communion, Tree of Knowlege, and the commonality of contact with other entities within the dmt experience, are an area of keen interest to me in regards to this subject. Phonetics is the key to unlocking alot of real history as well. The word alien has taken on such a negative connotation that I hesitate to use it, but rest assured that there are many things which occur beyond the visible bandwidths of the electormagnetic spectrum, and it is within these higher frequencies that I believe is to be found the answers to many theological questions. The interesting correlation to this topic in my mentioning of '___', is the fact that this chemical and many other halucinagenic alkaloids can act as super conductors in the synapse of the brain and enhance or alter our perception of the electromagentic spectrum. Especially in combination with monoatomic metals, particualrly gold, it is theorized by some neurochemists that a total awareness of the complete spectrum is possible. This might seem like I am advocating drug use, I'm not. But there is no denying that they have played a key role in the ancient religons, and that has subsequently been supressed by the powers that be. Why? Suppose you had a way to communicate directly with a "higher power", perhaps even the creator of man himself (there are genomes in the Human chromosomal make up that have NO GENETIC PREDECESOR at all), would you want to share that info with just anyone? Lucifer, Aliens, whatever you want to call it, something is going on beyond what we are able to percieve through normal channels/

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hey there rawiea,

Thanks for the insights
this stuff is really interesting, and I have to admit that your take on it has got my gears turning.

Ok so god's an alien in the fact that he's alien to this world we experience then. And when the angels started their rebellion, it was the spark of a now ongoing war the likes of which we can't truly appreciate?

That's deep. So you would consider this war to be fought over what? Our souls/salvation? Is it egotistical of us to think we are the cause for the war? Maybe, maybe not. If it wasn't being fought over us, what other motives would there be for such a war?

See I can't think of anything other than souls/salvation that would be the cause for the war, but that doesn't mean I'm looking at it correctly either.

Are angels, in your opinion of course, are they "beings of light" that fly around with wings and harps and trumpets? Or are they some form of creation akin to us, which uses a super advanced technology for their purposes?

I know that last one may be a far out thing to ask anyone, but I'll be damned if it's not something that really puzzles me when I think on these things.

If god is alien to us, would that mean "jesus"(yeshua or what have you) was an alien in human guise?

How'd the immaculate conception occur? Genetic engineering by this powerful being we call a god?

Since the original topic is about "satan", do you think he calls another planet or star system his home? Is there a "alien base" he operates from?

I could swear that I've read in the bible that lucifer was given dominion over the air, would that connect him more directly with UFOs?

I know that's a lot, but this is a rather huge subject.

X

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Read this book... He talks about what you guys are talking about.

*Riley Martin web site*

[edit on 26-9-2004 by Wenty]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wenty,

Hi and thanks for the link. Haven't looked it all over yet, but will. Just wondering, did you happen to catch this guy on the Coast to Coast AM show on the 20th? What was it all about? Any details that stuck out from that interview?

Thanks!

X

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes.. I did catch it on coast to coast. He talks about how we are killing are planet and what is going to happen if we don't stop. He says there is a group of Aliens (Biaviians) who are to come at the end times to save a few thousand people and take them to their home planet. He also talks about the Targs or Targzissians

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
Ok so god's an alien in the fact that he's alien to this world we experience then. And when the angels started their rebellion, it was the spark of a now ongoing war the likes of which we can't truly appreciate?
That's deep. So you would consider this war to be fought over what? Our souls/salvation? Is it egotistical of us to think we are the cause for the war? Maybe, maybe not. If it wasn't being fought over us, what other motives would there be for such a war?
See I can't think of anything other than souls/salvation that would be the cause for the war, but that doesn't mean I'm looking at it correctly either.
Are angels, in your opinion of course, are they "beings of light" that fly around with wings and harps and trumpets? Or are they some form of creation akin to us, which uses a super advanced technology for their purposes?
I know that last one may be a far out thing to ask anyone, but I'll be damned if it's not something that really puzzles me when I think on these things.
If god is alien to us, would that mean "jesus"(yeshua or what have you) was an alien in human guise?
How'd the immaculate conception occur? Genetic engineering by this powerful being we call a god?
Since the original topic is about "satan", do you think he calls another planet or star system his home? Is there a "alien base" he operates from?
I could swear that I've read in the bible that lucifer was given dominion over the air, would that connect him more directly with UFOs?
I know that's a lot, but this is a rather huge subject.
X

XATNYS,
You had some very good questionsfor me. I had to print it out and delve into some books to find the references I'll need to answer these. As I answer, remember that I speak for no other person. The answers I have are based on a little searching that I have done. I'll try not to re-hash anything I said on my earlier postings here.
Also, I do believe the Bible is accurate. People mess it up by quoting it out of context to make it say what they want it to. If you choose to read any of the verses I will use, read a couple in front and behind. If somebody points me to one, I usually read 6 or 7. This way I know it was meant to mean what they say it does, or they are way off base. I think that failure to check has led to a schism in Christianity. For example, we share a common religious heritage, so why do Catholics and Protestants have such tension?
I used the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance of The Bible. I like this one because almost every word is numbered and keyed to a dictionary in the back of the book. This allows you to see the root in Hebrew, Greek or whatever and that word's meanings.
I used several Bible translations. The words are different, but the meanings and ideas are the same. For me, the easiest to understand is the New Century Version.
I also dipped into the book RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD by Rev. Clarence Larkin. The copyright is undated but the forward is dated Dec. 1920. His books usually need to be ordered at a bookstore. I have 2 of of his books. He explains with both words and charts.

The War---This Spiritual War started as a Revolution. We are not the cause of this war, but the victims. Isiah 14:12-14 says that Satan tried to make himself above God. Rev. Larkin indicates that Satan's primary area of responsibility before the rebellion was Earth. I guess that means he was given charge and is reluctant to relinquish control. That could be why Earth has become the battleground. I am unsure where to support his statement Biblically. Perhaps I missed it, as I looked quickly..

The form of Angels--- Yes, some have wings, as the description of the Ark of the Covenant has very definate winged creatures, as recorded in Exodus 25. Hebrews 13:2 says that Angels can visit without people knowing who they are, so either not all have wings or they can be hidden. There are several ranks among them are Chreubim, Seraphim., Angels and archangels. Perhaps only one or two kinds are wingless. At least one type does appear to be associated with trumpets.

Super Advanced Technology---They seem to have different ranks and jobs, so it is my opinion that God has given each the means at his/her disposal to do their assigned job. As Creator, God can provide any specialized equipment.

Some form of Creature Akin to us-----Yep! Both we and they are created. Actually, so are Satan /Lucifer or whatever you wish to call him as well as his followers. This means that when Satan's minions refer to themselves as "Space Brothers", it is both partially true and partially false. We have the same Creator, but are different types of beings.

Was Jesus an Alien in human Guise?---I believe him to be a sort of blend, almost a graft, of both humanity and Diety, a God-man. Genesis 1 26-27 says we were made in his image. So okay, what does that mean? 1 Thessalonians 5:23 says we have a spirit, soul, and body. We each are a trinity. God has been called Trinity for centuries. Father-soul, Son-(Jesus) body, and Holy Ghost/Spirit. St. John 1 1-14 declares that Jesus pre-existed before his human birth. I am not aware that Angels are composed of these same three components, so they must be different from us.

Was Imcaulate Conception a form of genetic engineering? ---That may be one way to put it, possibly. I tend to think of it as a type of non-invasive Artificial Insemination. After watching some nature type television programing, I may even consider asexual reproduction. This may be a good time to say that while I believe man was created, genetic engineering under the name of evolution may slowly affect the flora and fauna we see around us.

Where is Satan's Base or home?--- Depending on the translation used, John 12:31 calls him the Ruler/Prince of this world, and 2 Corinthians 4:4 calls him the God of this World/Age. For now, I think this planet is his home.

"I could swear that I've read in the bible that lucifer was given dominion over the air, would that connect him more directly with UFOs?---- That is found in Ephesians 2:2 I think it connects him to UFOs, Crop Circles, Ghosts, and possibly a host of other unexplainable phenomena.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   

If wars happened in the name of God or religion it is mans fault not God or the religion. Think about your statement, and why it�s true. It�s my opinion that you are giving an unfounded opinion. If you�re basing your opinion upon the abduction phenomenon, you might want to take a step back and look at it from an Alien perspective. How would you study a biological organism? In total fact, we do the exact same thing to wild animals ourselves. We �anal probe� them to take their temperature. We insert microchips into their flesh to tag them.

I fail to see the link in between wars and anal probes,sorry

And if it�s not a human being, why would you care to think twice about it.

I never heard about wars against beings that are not humans

[edit on 28-9-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Jesus is God.Same person.

If God created the universe he can do that.

Why would he need one?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
there is so much b.s. on the net including fake bible verses. it is impossible to find out the truth, especiialy with so much controversy...some say aliens are evil, others say they are good...who knows
of course it's best to be open-minded but not fall for all the fake information out there...
anyway the best thing i think we can do is read the real Bible and believe in that, or the holy book of whatever religion you are from...or all of them together

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Heaven another planet....I have thought of that before, many times...or another dimension...I have also thought that Eden was not of this earth.....Aliens are Satan LOL....that's a joke!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SimpleTruth

I do agree with your last statement of your letter 'I would just like to say though, that I do believe there is life elsewhere in the universe, actually teeming with it. It is so vast. Out of pure speculation, I think that God placed His creation of humans throughout the universe and we are just one planet. Or, of course, there could be other races, but the other is more likely to me.'

I believe that the humans on planegt earth has a significant role to play in the end times among other humans thru out the cosmos.

Peace

TJ

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join