It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
hello im caramelli
ive been a long time lurker, since 05 and enjoy reading ats pretty much every night.

im not sure what else to say here...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well hello Caramelli, you might tell us what you read, or you might say what your intrested in reading. What floats your boat as the saying goes? Do you like UFO/Aliens? Do you see them as friendly? Do you trust governements? Do you think they are some "evil force" or just like the rest of us with our heads up our collective asses?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Caramelli. Congratulations on finally taking the plunge.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caramelli
ive been a long time lurker, since 05

ooh, me too! and welcome

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
ive always found an interest in the unknown. whether that be ufos, creatures. lost civilisations...
i believe in EBE's. and that the government has had knowledge of them
i have a mistrust for the government, but i also think there is a limit to what the public should know.
i have an open mind to many posibilities (at least i like to think so) and am always looking to learning something new

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Oh!how did you resist the urge to join ats till now I couldnt be a anonymous viewer for 5 months and joined here.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
Oh!how did you resist the urge to join ats till now I couldnt be a anonymous viewer for 5 months and joined here.

well i dont remember how i stumbled onto ats. but i have been a reader ever since.
i guess i didnt join up cause i didnt really have much to contribute, and enjoyed just reading the threads.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Caramelli

I remember how I visited ats first, I was watching youtube videos about ufos and in one of the international space station ufo sightings videos the narrator was saying "Above Top Secret.com has forums on aliens and much much more I cant even finish telling them", so typed the address and moved around anonymously and then got addicted to the threads and joined here.

top topics

join