It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Close The Door To Pee? :O

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Door? Well, if anyone is awake I suppose I do. I'm up late at night and just for the fun of it I pee off my backyard looking right in the direction of my neighbor I don't like.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Volt_
What are four large dogs doing in the bathroom in with you?

One sits, wags her tail and pants. One looks in the bathtub and whines. And the other two just sort of hang out and wait for me to do something neat.

They follow me everywhere.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What is...

This "door" apparatus you speak of?

Number One Monkeys, not just for I.P. Freely anymore...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

There's something a little more than odd about this thread! :shk:
Yet we feel the need to reply... hmmm...
Ok, hows this for paranoid... I shut and lock the door every time I go to the loo. I love camping, but absolutely hate it if number two's cannot be delivered to a nearby town or somewhere with a bathroom.
Now lets add a little more info here to keep this bubbling along...
Who scrunches the paper and who folds it neatly? I fold it.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

It depends on my mood. I don't like to get too set in my ways about anything. I'm flexible.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sadly... this is my most responded to thread to date. :shk:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

It depends on my mood. I don't like to get too set in my ways about anything. I'm flexible.

I tend to fold it quite neatly.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by _Volt_
What are four large dogs doing in the bathroom in with you?

One sits, wags her tail and pants. One looks in the bathtub and whines. And the other two just sort of hang out and wait for me to do something neat.

They follow me everywhere.

Cool, so they are in a way shadowing you to acquire better toileting skills?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Rarely, even when there are people at home
Well, for a no1 that is hehe

However, if its dark and I am alone, I sometimes close the door Odd ^_^

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My dogs tend to bang at the door if its closed, so I leave it slightly open (they follow me everywhere). A funny thing happened the first time my dog was big enough to make it up the stairs. He followed me in to the toilet, just as I started to pee, he stands on his back legs next to the toilet and starts peeing on the floor!!!

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hahaha! I love this thread! Something about everyone talking about their bathroom habits...

Personally I do not close the door when I pee - unless there are people that would feel uncomfortable around. I live with one other person and he is used to me doing this - in fact I believe my whole family does it this way

Also... when in public places I do close the door, but if my bffs are with me and there is a line for the potty we normally share a stall LOL its weird now that I think about it... but I never really gave it a thought

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i always sit on the parliament throne and "back one out" with the door open, even when the kisses (missus) is home.

only time its shut is when we have visitors.

i guess frank zappa had no problem with the door being open, either.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by justxxme
Hahaha! I love this thread! Something about everyone talking about their bathroom habits...

Personally I do not close the door when I pee - unless there are people that would feel uncomfortable around. I live with one other person and he is used to me doing this - in fact I believe my whole family does it this way

Also... when in public places I do close the door, but if my bffs are with me and there is a line for the potty we normally share a stall LOL its weird now that I think about it... but I never really gave it a thought

You share a stall??

When women do, that it's fine... when men do, they're Larry Craig

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

hahaha! yeah, I guess the main difference is that my friends and I only share the goal of using the restroom in a timely manner, and have no intentions of doing anything other than that

Also... urinals for men are not very private (or so I hear) So I am glad that I have the option of closing the door haha.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This is another funny thread of BTS! When I was married I would walk into the bedrooms bathroom and go PP! Well after awhile of doing this at night when the wifus was in the bedroom watching television she finally told me to shut the door, I was too noisy! "How could I be to noisy at going pee?" I would ask. she replied that it loud enough that she has to turn up the TV every time and it should be easier for me to just close the door.

I joked with her and said that I knew my little swimmers were powerful, but not my pee!

I call it PP, because I'm Power Pi@#ing!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I live alone and don't close the door unless there are visitors. I'm surprised at how many of my guy friends never shut the door, both at their homes and mine. They don't seem to be phased by who else is around, yet it seems awkward to me when there are other people nearby. Are norms changing and this is okay now?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join