It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the last tornado in Poland be a Russian strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's highly probable that the last tornado in Poland was caused by the Russian HAARP installation in Sura:

Here's a video showing how strong it was

One person who was in Poland at that time told me that it was very sticky hours before the tornado almost like in some tropical country, which was odd.

Now could this be a revenge taken on Poland for supporting Georgia?
Just like the devastating flood in 1997 for joining NATO.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sweet jesus man...it was just a tornado.

And hot and sticky being unusual in Poland? I'd imagine a tornado is rare in Poland as well. Not to mention, it's generally hot and sticky out before/during severe weather.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It might have been "just" a tornado, but being born there I have never heard of a tornado forming in Poland. And hot and sticky IS unusual , the average temp there is 75 degrees...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Lecter]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
With all due respect, how do you know it is not American HAARP starting a tornado so they could blame Russia for tornado? We see through these groundless claims and DEMAND evidence. Whatchu got?

Do I smell kielbasa and Krakus?

[edit on 9/12/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

With all due respect, how do you know it is not American HAARP starting a tornado so they could blame Russia for tornado?

Because if they blame Russia for it they will admit that there is such a possibility to artificially cause a tornado and not only a tornado

second it's rather Russia cause even Russians said officially that Poland would pay for its support which was very strong due to Poland's President immidiate involvement. Just take a look at Europe's map from 16th or 17th century you will see that most of todays Baltic states, Byelorus and Ukraine is just past Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. And Poland has been gaining more and more influence in the region recently.

Curva, it must be Ruskies there has never been such a strong tornado in this region.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Math(s)ew]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Math(s)ew]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What the heck - blaming Russia for a tornado in Poland? What's next - Russia being accused of orchestrating a flood in Estonia or a fire in Romania? Seriously - where do people come with this nonesense?

Just to make a few things clear - tornadoes occur in Eastern Europe, including documented cases in Poland, Russia, and Ukraine. They are rare, but they are known to happen. Second - this is a very minor tornado, my guess is F-0 or F-1. It went right over the road with the cars on it, and rattled the bus for a bit.

I am sure Russia has every interest in the world to cause damage to a bus with tourists on it, and Putin personally controlled this one from his layer beneath the Kremlin mausoleum.

Some predictions -

Putin will next send a thunderstorm to have lightning set a garden shed on fire in Latvia, and then he will direct locusts to come down on Kiev where by that time all the waters will run red with blood.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maloy

this is a very minor tornado, my guess is F-0 or F-1

It was F-3.

I am sure Russia has every interest in the world to cause damage to a bus with tourists on it.

Now that's stupidly sarcastic.

Are you FSB agent?

And by the way cool avatar.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Math(s)ew]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Math(s)ew

It's highly probable that the last tornado in Poland was caused by the Russian HAARP installation in Sura:

So who caused Ike?

A. US
B. Russia
C. China
D. Japan
E. Mother Nature
F. None of the above

top topics

join