It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big NASA-Military Cover-up On Gravity And Atmosphere On The Moon!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by ngchunter

Yeah my bad.
The second shuttle was Colombia I said it was Challenge also.
But it doesn't change much.
The one you watched blow up was nowheres near the atmosphere barrier so when talking reentry of egressing the atmosphere do not use this craft for an example.

The point made a minute ago referring to challenger was that we DO worry about launch, the claim had been made that no one "holds their breath" on launch.

Spacecraft #2 Colombia must have wacked something after rentry.
It did not desinergrate at the reentry point. Way lower.

It was over texas near peak heating when it went completely out of control and broke up, it had been gradually burning up and falling apart since at least the west coast though.
www.direct.ca... (over arizona)

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Gods honest truth. there is a retired NASA dude down the road.
When I brought up the second shuttle disaster, he told me this.
If you could prove that we lost two shuttles, I wll go out in the woods with my shotgun and blow my brains out. I asked his wife to hide the gun.
I think he is still with us.
I take no joy at all in the gore and sorrow that all the participants in these tragic senarios suffer. I beleive we belong in OUTER space and not playing ring around the globe. Forty years of nonsence and tax payer ripoff.
It's a sham you know it and I know it. It won't be long.
I argue this from my hart not my wallet.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
When I brought up the second shuttle disaster, he told me this.
If you could prove that we lost two shuttles, I wll go out in the woods with my shotgun and blow my brains out. I asked his wife to hide the gun.
I think he is still with us.

Was he being sarcastic? I saw us lose the first shuttle with my own two eyes, and I met the commander of Columbia (Rick Husband) through a mutual friend. I passed on a note of condolences to his widow Evelyn through this friend after the tragedy. If someone could prove we didn't lose two shuttles, I might not kill myself, but I would at least check myself into a mental ward.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

He was dead serious. You gotta know him. Great guy.
I took him snorkeling in the river. when we were done I stayed in my cut offs. He put on a pair of jeans. We went to the store. I looked in the rear pocket of the jeans in the truck, for my wallet. Not there we looked everywhere no wallet. Went to the river, no luck.About two hours later he said why do I have a wallet in my pocket I never use a wallet anymore.
Yeah, it was in the pocket of my jeans. And he was wearing them.
NASA was his career. LOL
Sorry about your losses. Gotta make you think.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I have just read at www.telegraph.co.uk he following...

In the past few years, at least two American spacecraft reported the presence of water by detecting hints of hydrogen and oxygen - the constituents of water - frozen deep in the darkest recesses of craters around both the north and south lunar poles.

Link found on ATS .......NASA intend to bomb moon...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
In the past few years, at least two American spacecraft reported the presence of water by detecting hints of hydrogen and oxygen - the constituents of water - frozen deep in the darkest recesses of craters around both the north and south lunar poles.

Indeed that is the justification for spending money on LCROSS. We still don't know how much water is there and in what form. Are we talking huge slabs of ice? Are there just a few molecules of water trapped in each pound (or even ton) of lunar dirt? The answer will be vital to future mission planning.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I came across this post by John Lear:

" If the Indians haven’t discovered the true gravitational force of the moon (69.91% that of Earths) they are going to crash just as the Israeli mission crashed. The Israeli lunar lander (Beresheet) crashed because it ran out of gas trying to land in 3 times the gravitational force they expected. Same thing will happen to Chandrayaan-2."

He posted this month before the Chandrayaan 2 mission in fact resulted in a crash on the moon.

Post by John Lear

a reply to: mikesingh

edit on 10-8-2020 by UltimaRatio1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Another post by John from after the crash:

"There was no extra brake thrust on the Vikram lunar lander. There was the exact amount of brake thrust needed for landing on the lunar surface had the lunar gravitational force been computed from Newton’s Law of Gravitation. Newton’s Law of Gravitation theorizes that gravity is due to and proportional to the quantity and density of matter."

John Lear

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
While it is undoubtedly true that gravity pulled both Beresheet and Vikram to the lunar surface, it was a gyroscope failure and a software error that allowed it to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join