The Big NASA-Military Cover-up On Gravity And Atmosphere On The Moon!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

You're a real fun guy.
ESA is not NASA. They gathered their own data.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

You're a real fun guy.
ESA is not NASA. They gathered their own data.

Ok, whatever you say buddy. You are tiresome because you want to believe everything the government and its agencies tell you. You go right ahead ok. How about you buy whatever you like, and I will go my way. I never stopped you from expressing your opinion no matter how arrogantly trusting of others it is. I am goint to let you have your data sets gathered by nothing but the most honest of people with the best of intentions, all on their own independant of any government or major scientific agencies that would stand to lose a lot going against the official government setup. Have fun, ok.

Oh yeah, P.S. can you explain to me exactly what would make NASA a la Europe would be any more honest, or willing to contradict? If you really think they are two completely independent agencies that would be happy to call the other out on a lie, then I have some things to tell you about Europe and the U.S.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You can always rely on ether effects if no atmosphere gets in the way
of bad Moon photos.

The Neutral Point is not the axis of rotation which is below the
surface of the Earth so why doesn't the Earth control mass
beyond the Moon or around the Moon.

The Sun controls the planets so Planets control the Moons.

Its simple math. The Earth may be in full control of local gravity.

The Earth's curved space path around the Sun is the path of least resistance,
to the Earth it travels in a straight line.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here is an update on the Moon Gravity issue !!!

The resulting map - the first detailed one completed of the Moon's far side - shows that craters on the far side have a markedly different gravity signature from those on the side that always faces Earth.

First gravity map of Moon's far side unveiled

[edit on 18-2-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

We've had maps of the lunar gravity anomalies for quite a while. Kaguya provided much higher detailed maps.

You'll notice there are areas of reduced gravity as well as increased gravity. The differences are small, the overall range amounts to about .5% of a change from the average of about 1/6th Earth's gravity.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Ummm yeah. The moon buggy did NOT have nitrogen filled tires. They where made of wire mesh. Your own picture of the "repair" has both tracks and shows the wire tires. I can debunk that much just off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
Ummm yeah. The moon buggy did NOT have nitrogen filled tires. They where made of wire mesh. Your own picture of the "repair" has both tracks and shows the wire tires. I can debunk that much just off the top of my head.

Debunk all you want from the top of your head bud, but get a load of this...

You are probably aware that Nitrogen is used in commercial and military aircraft; military vehicles; heavy off-road construction equipment; and the Space Shuttle? The Moon Buggy had its tires inflated with nitrogen too. I suggest you read the details in the manuals provided by the companies that have provided the wherewithal for the Moon buggies! Kreska Tech will probably tell you more!

Testing was conducted in desert areas where the buggy encountered a great deal of cactus and mesquite thorns, resulting in many flats and costly delays in the scheduled test program. NASA purchased Ultraseal for the Lunar Moon Buggy's pneumatic test tires during R&D testing on Earth. If non pneumatic solid mesh tires were used on the Moon, then why weren’t these used during the tests? Why nitrogen filled pneumatic tires? Doesn’t add up what?

Viability of a system test is validated using the same type of equipment you are finally going to use. I mean, you can't test a system as a whole having different parameters! Electric motors required to test power weight ratios would vary considerably in different configurations with results of little or no consequence to the end product!

The Moon Buggy had its tires inflated with nitrogen.
By The Tire Retread Information Bureau
Publication: Construction Bulletin
Date: Friday, December 16 2005

These were made by Goodyear. Have a look at them at the Akron, Ohio - Goodyear World of Rubber Museum. Now I'm not for a moment contending that the tires were solid rubber. The wheels consisted of a spun aluminum hub and tire made of zinc coated steel strands attached to the rim. Titanium chevrons covered 50 percent of the contact area to provide traction. All this covered a thin rubber tube that was inflated with Nitrogen.

And then, why did the blueprints and plans for the Lunar Module and Moon Buggies which were used during Apollo 15-17 destroyed if this was one of History's greatest accomplishments? What did they want to hide?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Mike, once again a scary good thread on our closest neighbor, Luna.

On reflection, I wasn't really taught too much about the moon in school (15 plus years ago). I never persued truth about the moon until coming to ATS and reading some threads on her.

Great job again!

TANSTAAFL!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Testing was conducted in desert areas where the buggy encountered a great deal of cactus and mesquite thorns, resulting in many flats and costly delays in the scheduled test program. NASA purchased Ultraseal for the Lunar Moon Buggy's pneumatic test tires during R&D testing on Earth. If non pneumatic solid mesh tires were used on the Moon, then why weren’t these used during the tests? Why nitrogen filled pneumatic tires? Doesn’t add up what?

Wire mesh tires don't work quite as well in a 1g environment as they do in a 1/6th g environment. It's really that simple. For the same reason, they didn't test the real LEM in 1g landing conditions, it wasn't designed for that.

Viability of a system test is validated using the same type of equipment you are finally going to use. I mean, you can't test a system as a whole having different parameters!

How are you going to test a rover in 1/6th gravity on earth? You can't. You can only engineer it for the target environment.

By the way, goodyear has since replicated the original apollo rover tires:
www.collectspace.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

get around the discrepancy between the conventional, pre-Apollo distances of 20,000 to 25,000 miles, and the post-Apollo range of 38,000 to 43,495 miles, since the Earth to Moon distance varies between 221,463 and 252,710 miles, and spacecraft do not travel on a straight line between the Earth and Moon.

"Neutral point" is a loaded term which can mean several different things. Which neutral point you're referring to is extremely important.
www.apollo-hoax.me.uk...
You answered your own question though when you said the spacecraft do not travel to the moon in a straight line, therefore their entry into the moon's sphere of influence is at a radically different point. The simplistic diagram and distance posted in your first post does not apply to apollo at all. If the moon's gravity were anything other than 1/6th earth's astronomers would have detected the discrepancy years ago by monitoring the position of the sun in the sky to determine the earth-moon barycenter.
adsabs.harvard.edu...

[edit on 2-4-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
We have had the ability to calculate extremely accurate distances from the Earth to the Moon since Apollo 11 when astronauts left a retro reflector on the surface and we began Lunar Laser Ranging. Subsequent trips left other retro reflectors and techniques for ranging have improved.

On a side note the Moon is receding from us at a few inches a year.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Cool picture. But it looks exactly like any number of sights I have seen right here on ole terra firma.
Take a walk around the permiter of Fort Irwin near Barstow California.
Or just about anywhere in the Mojave!
Can you put it in a "nutshell" what your contention is. You have a broad and sweeping disertation and very interesting a little overwhelming for the hash rolling around in my noggin.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
www.collectspace.com...

Yeah! The problem is no one knows how exactly those 'buggy' tyres were made!

Forty years later, the space agency and rubber company have partnered to answer a similar question: How did they build the moon rover tires?

Strange but true. We'll never know as all blue prints and manuals have been destroyed! Why? Smells of a conspiracy, what?

www.collectspace.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

www.collectspace.com...

They do now, they replicated the tire themselves.

Strange but true. We'll never know as all blue prints and manuals have been destroyed! Why? Smells of a conspiracy, what?

If it were a conspiracy, why did they hand out extra tires to the people who designed it as a souvenier? By the way, Goodyear were the ones who first built it as well as the ones who replicated it. What motivation did they have to retain their original blue prints for 40 years without being paid a dime for archiving?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

www.collectspace.com...

They do now, they replicated the tire themselves.

You people sound like a bunch of kids upset about the rules of marbles.

What in tarnation does a hunk of rubber and or mesh have to do with proving anything worthwhile.
ngchunter---- Did you ever hear of re-orders?
The 40 year time frame is worth pursuing.
Maybe they knew NASA didn't really use them on the moon and never would.
As far as replication. Throw in a couple model A tires too.

Now mike I was hoping for some clarification as to your objective here. Didn't get any yet.
From what I get from this rambling ball of wax is that you contend that a covert moon operation is being pulled of right before our eyes.
Is that correct?
Atmosphere, tires, playful hoping and all that nonsense is not evidential to your arguement. Any chance you could spell out the meat of your contention?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfie
We have had the ability to calculate extremely accurate distances from the Earth to the Moon since Apollo 11 when astronauts left a retro reflector on the surface and we began Lunar Laser Ranging. Subsequent trips left other retro reflectors and techniques for ranging have improved.

On a side note the Moon is receding from us at a few inches a year.

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you think this is why the US goverment is pulling out all the stops,
in the massive endevor to go to the moon a DECADE or so from now.
Are they afraid it will get to far away?

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Now mike I was hoping for some clarification as to your objective here. Didn't get any yet.
From what I get from this rambling ball of wax is that you contend that a covert moon operation is being pulled of right before our eyes.
Is that correct?
Any chance you could spell out the meat of your contention?

Donny, after a zillion pages you now ask me for the meat of my contention? Jeeez!

Read the topic headline and the opening post and you'll get your answer! I surmise you've already done that? If not, then do so! And then you may venture into the portals of this thread starting from the beginning! Thanks.

Now, if you have the time and inclination, you may also like to take a peek at this thread of mine...

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

And this is a conspiracy site, right? I thought you knew?

Also click on the link in my signature below for further info on this topic by Zorgon.

Cheers!

[edit on 4-4-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If the tires had that metal mesh over a rubber tube, was the rubber tube much smaller than the metal tube?

I ask this because I cannot see anything like a rubber tube on the photos of the rovers, and we can see through the metal tube.

And could anyone please tell me where can I find information about the destruction of the blueprints and manuals, I did not knew about it. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
And could anyone please tell me where can I find information about the destruction of the blueprints and manuals, I did not knew about it. Thanks.

Anyone happens to be me!!

It is odd that ALL of the blueprints and plans for the Lunar Module and Moon Buggy were destroyed that the Saturn V rocket blueprints are off limits.

Why destroy these documents? This was one of History's greatest accomplishments. Has anyone actually seen the Saturn V blueprints?
According to Paul Shawcross from NASA's Office of Inspector General, the blueprints for the Saturn V are held at the Marshall Space Flight Center on microfilm. There are some diagrams of the LM and Moon buggy on the Nasa web site, but the technical blueprints showing sizes, etc. do seem to be missing.

Project Apollo Drawings and Technical Diagrams

Nothing concerning the Lunar Lander is included in these tech diagrams! Strange? You bet!

Cheers!

www.xenophilia.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

OK.

So, because they are not available on any NASA site it means that they were destroyed?

I was expecting something more in the way of an announcement, like the one saying they don't know of the Moon landing movies.

new topics
top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join