It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big NASA-Military Cover-up On Gravity And Atmosphere On The Moon!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey gang,

Ok, has anyone here ever actually HEARD recordings of these apparent amateur radio transmission intercepts from the lunar surface during Apollo? If an amateur radio enthusiast (or club) had the talent and wherewithal to build a dish capable of picking up the 2270 MHz S-band signal from the lunar surface (with enough signal strength that the audio would be discernible), why did they lack the common sense to set up a simple tape recorder to immortalize the moment for us all?
IF I knew I was one of the few amateurs on Earth that had the equipment to listen in on this Apollo moonwalk "chatter", then recording it would have been my TOP priority! I refuse to believe that someone sinking all the time and money into a project like that wouldn't bother to think about taping the downlink. So, where are the audio recordings?

I think the answer is that far fewer "amateurs" were actually listening in to Apollo live than most people think, and simple hyperbole and rumor over the years has exaggerated that number dramatically.

Now, how easy would it be to fake the audio transmission coming from the Moon during an Apollo mission? Not very difficult at all really. If I were the nefarious individual tasked with designing a plan that would allow one of the Apollo crews (let's say Apollo 12 - wink, wink) to conduct a totally covert moonwalk while still providing the appearance that the "public" 2270 MHz S-Band signal we all heard was indeed originating from the Moon, here is how I would do it.

I would simply have the astronauts, as they left the LM to walk on the lunar surface, activate a tape in the LM (personally, I would design the tape as part of the DSEA black box, which was indeed capable of "tape dump" playback to Earth). That tape would playback the chatter from a pre-recorded moonwalk simulation done down here on Earth prior to the flight, sending that signal from the Moon to Earth on the public 2270 MHz S-band channel.

Then, while the "simulation" audio is being transmitted to Earth (indeed originating from the Moon as required to pull the scam off), I would switch the astronauts to one of the private encrypted channels and carry on the ACTUAL unsanitized conversation with them there, totally free from prying public ears and hidden behind an encrypted downlink on a totally separate frequency.

Of course, I would have to deal with the TV camera issue as well, and the easy way to do that would be to have one of the astronauts "accidentally" point the camera at the sun so NASA could then claim that the vidicon burned out and the camera was useless for the moonwalk - just like astronaut Al Bean "accidentally" did on Apollo 12. Voila! A totally 100% covert moonwalk!

If you do this scam correctly, then even individuals working at Honeysuckle Creek or Jodrell Bank or any of the other "official" radio telescopes doing the downlinking for NASA would NEVER KNOW ABOUT IT! They would not have to be in on the scam at all! They would be pulling in signals uplinked through the LM on the lunar surface, but would have no way of knowing if that 2270 Mhz public signal they were pulling in was a pre-recorded playback or not, right?

I will also add that the use of of the encrypted radio channels during the Apollo program is well established, with numerous astronauts and people in Mission Control having verified the existence of these "private" communications links. Gene Cernan talks about it a few times in his auto-bio "Last Man On The Moon", as does Deke Slayton in "Deke!" (I think even Andy Chaikin mentions it once in "A Man On The Moon").

Just something to think about.

Cheers gang!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Has NASA ever given an official statement, saying why they either changed their space program regarding plans on returning to the moon, to set up a moon base or two, or why they cut back on manned moon exploration???

Is it true back in the 70's that NASA intended to look at the possibilities of mining on the moon, and transporting material back from the moon?

Or was this just gossip????

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Apollo was the goal set by Kennedy. Each Apollo mission had specific objectives which, except for Apollo 13 were for the most part accomplished:

e.g. Apollo 12:

Primary objectives included:
1. Perform inspection, survey and sampling in lunar mare area
2. Deploy an Apollo Lunar Surface Experiment Package (ALSEP).
3. Develop techniques for a point landing capability
4. Develop capability to work in the lunar environment
5. Obtain photographs of candidate exploration sites

Secondary objective was to the retrieve portions of the Surveyor III spacecraft which had been exposed to the lunar environment since the unmanned spacecraft soft-landed on the inner slope of a crater on April 20, 1967.

www.nasm.si.edu...

After Apollo things got slow in regard to the Moon.

This shift in public and political sentiment resulted in a modest program of human space activity--compared to the hey-day of the lunar landings. As the last lunar mission, Apollo 17, was completed in 1972, the nation settled in for a quieter era of space exploration. Two programs, using leftover Apollo rockets and spacecraft no longer need for moon journeys, symbolized this new era: Skylab and the Apollo-Soyuz Test Project.

www.nasm.si.edu...

Prior to 2006 NASA had no plans to establish a presence on the Moon. In the 50's the army carried out a study into the establishment of a lunar base but the idea never got beyond that stage.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LunaCognita

I can say this about one amateur radio enthusiast.

This person set up his receiver in the Workshop I was Working in at the time, and we listened to what was going on.

Two things I remember.....

1. NASA kept changing Frequency all the time, especially when something was believed to be unusual was seen. I know when this happened they used the the words "Santa's here again" or words to that effect. It was some of the jargon they used in communication. (don't quote me on the word "Santa" it may have been "Father Christmas" but anyway it was the same personage implied)

This happened many times. But we did Not know the frequency they went to or if it was encrypted or not.

2. There was very little delay between the parties talking to each other.
I remember the comments about the time it takes to transmit a signal from the Earth to the Moon or back the other way, as the time lapse was virtually Zero and this "amateur radio enthusiast", who was about 35 years old at the time was confused by the very little delay in transmission transit time.

I remember it being like a second or less, but to gauge the time more accurately now, is very difficult as it was 35 years ago.
I must be getting old ...LOL..

But I do remember this topic coming up, but don't remember the exact words.

Most of us pushed the question aside, but the "amateur radio enthusiast" couldn't leave the question alone for many days.

In fact he became quite annoying by going over and over the same thought and subject that was obviously troubling him at the time.

But thinking about it

There were many things that didn't seem quite right at the time.

I was in my early 20's at the time and had other interests on my mind.

I think most of us were blind to these anomalies, at the time, as we were taken in by the whole thing of landing on the moon, and this is why much was not really questioned back then.

We really believed that Space travel had arrived and was going to be a daily thing and Not a oncer!

Most of the people of my age now, find it difficult to even look at the possibility, of the moon landing being faked, as it takes away the excitement, in the apparent achievements of humankind.

Its like bursting their bubble, I mean their beliefs in their experience on earth.

There was so much expectation, so to take all this away, lessens the impact of their experience in life.

But I know that The Truth is much, much, stranger than our beliefs and trust in what we have been taught from children, and the indoctrination of the history we are led to believe.

Somewhere the truth lays, but I remain very, very, suspicious about what is said to be achieved, as there are other areas in my life that cause me to not trust what we are told.

A lot of things don't quite fit OK. And it leaves me with a very, very uneasy feeling, that something is Not quite right or true!

I hope some one can prove one way or another, what took place in those days, I really do.

I do believe the Truth will come out one day, in the future possibly Not too far away....

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Prior to 2006 NASA had no plans to establish a presence on the Moon. In the 50's the army carried out a study into the establishment of a lunar base but the idea never got beyond that stage.

Thank you for this information I really appreciate your help.

I am being inspired to look more into this subject now, because of this tread.

I am no expert and probably never will be, but there are some things that remain doubtful but for the reasons I am Not sure of.

It may be just the changing times and the psychology of the general public, is changing for whatever reason regarding the lack of moon exploration or for other reasons...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Matrix, I'm certainly not an expert either, when it comes to Lunar Exploration Projects (or anything else that NASA wishes to investigate).

Here's my two pence (or two cents, depending on your Country of Origin).

If we take a look at the title of this thread, and we just use our experience of Earth science as an example, we can see the idiocy of this premise.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the mathematics of 'calculus' (sorry for the spelling), I hope you will all agree?

The discipline of Newton's 'calculous' was just another stepping stone in understanding earlier Giants, such as Tycho Brahe, and even Galileo....because these brilliant minds showed us how to properly observe the stars...AND the planets, so I have to throw Copernicus into the festival!!!

My POINT is....IF THE MOON has this abnormal gravity, and thusly the 'atmosphere' that is postulated BY this thread, then it breaks EVERY law of physics known to ManKind!

AND, what's more....despite what you may have seen in Science Fiction (and believe me when I tell you, I am BIG FAN of Science Fiction) --- it ain't all real!!!!

Back to my point.....UNLESS the folks at NASA had some really cool technology, back in the late 1960's, and they've STILL not talked yet??

Then, Apollo is EXACTLY as was portrayed. Yesh, um-hyum, there might have been things seen, but not reported---but to infer that the Astronauts didn't accomplish their goals is, frankly, insulting.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sorry if you misunderstand me...

Then, Apollo is EXACTLY as was portrayed. Yesh, um-hyum, there might have been things seen, but not reported---but to infer that the Astronauts didn't accomplish their goals is, frankly, insulting.

I can only tell you what I witness back then to the best of my ability.

I do not have the answers, but I am now wondering about what really went on.

I see argument from both sides and there are flaws in both sides of the argument.

Because of my involvement in manufacture, I have to point out the moon rovers design.

I would love to read some facts on why they chose to design the monstrosity they did, for their moon buggy.

I really wonder what they were thinking.

It looks like they tried to impress the gullible public with BS regarding so called Hi Teach. Transport. But really it is not that high Teach is it.

Tell me what was the dish for on the front of the buggy. Looks technical but why the need for this?

As a radio telescope, to transmit to where or receive from what?

The command module? I don't think so! The Eagle ? No that doesn't sound right does it?

They communicated by their own radios and The Eagle surely had Direction finding equipment to guide them back.

Just remember all this power being used from apparently small batteries.

No photo electric cells on the buggy to charge the batteries!

So they had a Total Loss system???

But as I said things like "4 wheel steer", "drive by wire" as to say, and "multi pot" hydraulic break callipers, that are only required in High performance racing, is an absolute nonsense to have in such a project.

The behaviour of them on the moon was also disgraceful and at times irresponsible under the conditions.

It was more like a booze up and a few Laughs, than a serious Scientific venture. If this is the way we are represented by these cowboys then I am ashamed to be human...

[edit on 11-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Matrix.....

You have no idea what you're talking about....just confess, becaue it's quite obvious.

I'll just focus on one aspect of your last post, since it's so easily laughed away by anyone who KNOWS anything about Apollo.

Let's imagine you are in an EV suit, on the Moon....the Moon which has about a 28 EARTH-DAY 'sunlight' period and another, roughly '28 EARTH-DAY 'night' period....

Apollo landed, by design, in areas of the Moon that would (A) be facing Earth, so that there would be communication to Mission Control and (B) was timed so that the surface had not had a full 28 days to 'heat-up', as was, and is, the cycle of the Lunar surface.

I'm just assuming that people who might read this think that when the DeathStar from StarWars blew up, that it actually made a noise!?!?

That was Hollywood, kids!!!

Sound will NOT be conveyed through a vacuum....sound needs a medium, such as air, for instance, to find a conveyance. OH!!! AND, our ears are uniqely designed to work in an atmosphere that we EVOLVED in....---that would be an Oxygen/Nitrogen environment.

Here's the funny part....barring any really creative incredible technology, to keep and hold some aleged 'atmosphere' on the Earth's Moon (a planetary body about one-sixth the diameter of the EARTH....YET, puzzlingly, MARS is about one-fourth the size of hte EARTH, and somehow has lost her atmosphere)...

OK....just believe the nonsense, and ignore the science!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

What are you on?????

Let's imagine you are in an EV suit, on the Moon....the Moon which has about a 28 EARTH-DAY 'sunlight' period and another, roughly '28 EARTH-DAY 'night' period....

You have lost me here I never made any comments about this!

Oh by the way while you are on that subject I understood that the length of the day was about 13.660791 Earth days, and the night 13.660791 Earth days, as the moon turns once on its axis in roughly 28 days which is one rotation about the Earth...

Apollo landed, by design, in areas of the Moon that would (A) be facing Earth, so that there would be communication to Mission Control and (B) was timed so that the surface had not had a full 28 days to 'heat-up', as was, and is, the cycle of the Lunar surface.

You mean 13.660791 Earth days heat up period...

I'm just assuming that people who might read this think that when the DeathStar from StarWars blew up, that it actually made a noise!?!?

That was Hollywood, kids!!!

I'm Not into Star Wars but I guess You are.....

I made No mention of sound!!!

Sound will NOT be conveyed through a vacuum....sound needs a medium, such as air, for instance, to find a conveyance. OH!!! AND, our ears are uniqely designed to work in an atmosphere that we EVOLVED in....---that would be an Oxygen/Nitrogen environment.

Again I made No mention of sound!!!

Sorry but sound can also pass through solids and liquids!

But I had still not mentioned anything about sound so get a grip of yourself!

Here's the funny part....barring any really creative incredible technology, to keep and hold some aleged 'atmosphere' on the Earth's Moon (a planetary body about one-sixth the diameter of the EARTH....YET, puzzlingly, MARS is about one-fourth the size of hte EARTH, and somehow has lost her atmosphere)...

But I understand there are some that don't agree with this, as for me I would like to know whether there is any atmosphere at all on the moon which a person on this thread informed us there have been gasses released and there is some evidence of a rarefied atmosphere which actually I can accept but that doesn't alter anything!

OK....just believe the nonsense, and ignore the science!!!!

I am only interested in science but by what you have said above I tend to wonder about yourself... No offence Intended.

Maybe you have got me mixed up with someone else on the thread as I had made no mention of sound anywhere in my posts!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Actually, Matrix, you are correct, and I mis-calculated the rotational period of the Moon.

It is a terrible error, and I humbly apologize. (hence, the perils of the Internet...)

The POINT of this thread has been, and ever will be, the notion that the actual g of the Moon, and its alleged 'atmosphere', has been covered up by NASA.

If I have to describe the concept of 'g'...then I won't, because if you don't know already, there is little reason.

I'll try to be succint: IF the 'gravity' of the Moon is NOT what we've been told, then the missions...ALL of the LUNAR missions would have failed.

These include, of course, not only Apollo --- but all USSR missions as well, including all of the un-manned events.

Or, certainly, a few hundred thousand people could have kept this "secret" from the Human Race...not only 'NASA' but also the Soviets????

Does anyone want to float this balloon??? Seriously????

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Look it is indeed a quandary, isn't it???

I am Not saying that these events have never have taken place, it us that I am Not Convinced either way on this matter.

At the Time of these events, I took it for granted, as many others did back then....

Later on in my Life, I have been involved in activities, that gave me an insight into a subject that I don't wish to elaborate on for now.

Perhaps at a later date, we will just have to wait and see!!!

As a result, I then put the whole subject aside, as there was no point in discussing it any further with others outside these activities.

I have reached the end period of my life and there are things I should say, but I still remain reserved at this stage.

I think that you will find that many feel that there is something strange or not quite true about this whole subject but still they haven't discovered, what did in fact take place in those days, and what is really going on today.

Looking back, the whole situation was not as simple as people think, on both sides of the argument.

I have also been involved with Optical Interfaces with the Mind, that has exposed me to a huge technology of unbroken ground.

In about 15 Months if all goes according to plan, a group of people including myself, are introducing this technology in the form of a Child's toy, so that many may be inspired, to investigate many other areas associated with this technology of the Mind, and the environment it is experiencing.

When this comes out to the public at that time, We know that many of our sciences, will be affected and perhaps a total review of science may result.

These interfaces will give humankind the opportunity, to see many things they have never thought possible before.

During the cold war many sciences were looked at, in order to survive.

These Sciences are in areas you can not even dream about.

There have been some very gifted people in the area, of the paranormal.

What we have achieved is to produce a system that anyone can use to interface with the Mind in such a way, that you can view many things that we haven't had access to before!

So I think we will wait and see what happens in about 15 months time.

But in saying all this, things aren't quite what they seam to be in the universe, as we view them from Earth and through our own very very small understanding, that is so often incorrect..

But I do believe the public should take a much closer look at the moon and its exploration, or non exploration to date whatever the case may be.

So in many ways, I still think it is very healthy, to raise questions and in answering them, may discover what took place back then and what is taking place today.

If I am proven wrong, in anything then so be it, and I will change my Views.

When I get the Time I will look into the whole question more deeply, but a huge amount of time is required, to fully go through everything, with an open mind.

I believe it is quite possible, there is a rarefied atmosphere taking into account the Moons Gravity, but this is only a theory at this stage.

It is impossible to find or produce a perfect Vacuum and there are I understand, Vast Clouds of Gas or Gas's found in space according to our Scientist.

As for Gravity, Humankind does Not understand Gravity, otherwise our aircraft we have today, would use systems that are in harmony with Gravitational effects or forces, in other words Use the Science involved in Gravity to Propel our own Craft and we simply Don't, today!

We lash out at Gravity and Brutally force a rocket away from the source it has come from, fighting against Gravity!

But this is how humankind reacts to everything "If it wont go Bash it" Force is the Answer!!!! But this I believe is a little naive to say the least...

We need to find out what Gravity is, not what it does, and Us this knowledge!

We are going nowhere, until we discover this knowledge.

The Fact remains today that we only have a very small part of the equation, so you can't possibly obtain the correct information, or the required information!

There are many errors in human understanding, around simple behaviour involving Centripetal and Centrifugal force which can easily be proven incorrect.

I can however write an article on dynamics but this is Not the place to do this.

Much of this may have an affect on our understanding of gravitation, but this is yet to be found out by more qualified persons than myself.

However I am left with many more questions than ever before about everything and have learnt one thing through my life, and that is the more I learn, the more I learn that I know less day by day....LOL..

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

The difference between Stationary orbit and geosynchronous orbit? There's no difference, they're both the same thing.

What?????????????????????????????

Now I know you are either just messing with me, or completely not worth discussing this with. They are hardly the same thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Just wondering, Do you mean there is MORE gravity on the moon then there is. I mean there IS gravity on the moon that has never been disputed. The fact there were people walking and not floating off the moon would say there was gravity. I think 17% of Earths gravity to be exact.

Thanks for the work put into your posts though, You do a great job on all of them.

did you even read the post or are you just a little bit slow?
its ok, some people are just different

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was taking part in a huge 30 page thread on the secrets of the Moon, which JL took part in. Much was discussed; all sorts of topics, including most of what is mentioned here, was brought up. We discussed Ingo Swann's RV'ing of the Moon. Another person on the www posted about their astral projection trip to the Moon (an unknown girl); lo' & behold, another site came up, this time it was a guy discussing his AP trip to the Moon, which was the original girl's story exactly (plagiarism)! So, it is hard to gather much to believe in, period. Ingo's word is gold, but even his RV'ing is only rated at 65% average accuracy (he's known as the 'father of RV').

So, at night I enter Inner Silence, and often achieve Direct Connect (Soul); at such times, I often obtain geometric downpourings (through my head) of intense information from, well, within. Very unusually, I awoke one morning, and bam! I was receiving a powerful, palpable downpouring of tremendous force & insistence, geometric images & communications flowing with no stop, and I was late for work that morning; it was hard to concentrate, to stop and pay close attention. This was unusual because this is not something I experience in the mornings (each are different, of course). What was conveyed?

I was literally shocked at the communications, for it clearly described the intent of the greys upon the Moon! They were preying upon humanity from the inner dimension (4th D), collecting the energy of human awareness, and turning it into an elixir for their 'masters' (I won't get into that part), which some have referred to as 'golden broth.' As this continued, I'm brushing my teeth, shaving, ironing (a guy?) &c, and the download info conveys that 4th dimensional parasite beings, called 'shadow beings,' are in fact what everybody has been referring to as 'reptilians.' Their primary base of 4th dimensional operations was the Moon, the information conveyed.

Then, nothing. It stopped; I got in the car, and my wife & I went to work. Now, I'm an experienced Direct Connector (result of lifelong effort), and I don't allow extraneous entities anywhere near me, because of impurities (I'm a vegan, also). I direct all my efforts towards the prime Archetypes: these transmissions come in geometric imagings, which are not that easy to interpret or understand without considerable experience (in most cases). For me, it is similar to reading a book, only I hear & perceive the information.

Anyone who thinks that the Soul isn't real, doesn't communicate with 'host' subjects, or that such things are unlikely, even impossible in the broad light of day, is operating at the base of the pyramid-of-consciousness, and have much evolving yet ahead of them. I wish such people all the best in these incredible, conflicting times of All-Now. But the facts I received were from 'above/within' (remember, Archetypes deal with the 1-2-3's of consciousness, the a-b-c's of origin, the veritable Capstone of Awareness). My statements are being conveyed using common language, no meta-lingo. Something is on the Moon! Oh yeah, and the download of geometric communication also told me in this abstract form (clearly), that hybrid humans lived & operated there as servants/slaves (inner Moon).

Is any of this provable? Hardly, yet. But some may appreciate the very real information given here. It was not called, it just came of it's own accord.

Anyone familiar with Ingo Swann's actual encounter with a triangle ufo, which he had in company with two black-ops members? A drone that came from the Moon for H20 supplies? This is not a story, but a personal experience he related in his book, "Penetration?" A true stunner! I recommend everyone interested in the Moon, read of this event.

jra

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

You're right they are different, I didn't double check my memory, my bad. Either way, something in either of those orbits wouldn't fool some one when they're tracking the Moon.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

You are right. Something in orbit would not. Something in stationary orbit could however be manipulated. There is an in between when you have a machine with thrust you know? Just think, you already corrected me twice on something you were wrong about so I am all done discussing this with you.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by Phage

Thank you for this information I really appreciate your help.
I am being inspired to look more into this subject now, because of this tread.
I am no expert and probably never will be, but there are some things that remain doubtful but for the reasons I am Not sure of.

It may be just the changing times and the psychology of the general public, is changing for whatever reason regarding the lack of moon exploration or for other reasons...

Try this thread. You may find what you're looking for..The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

I strongly feel that what phage mentioned may not be the entire truth after all. We just don't know for sure. The reason that the Apollo space programs were terminated because of funding problems may not be quite correct. There's probably more than meets the eye here.

It is likely that the funds were secretly diverted to the black budget Moon program run by the US military that was in existence since the early sixties. This is conjecture, but then, it could be the truth too! And then we have those missing trillions and it all adds up. Establishing Moon bases is too vital a project to be left in limbo. After all, the Moon ain't made of cheese! There are resources like HE3/4, titanium, and other esoteric materials that need to be quickly tapped before anyone else does!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone posted this here, but the Moon gravity and atmosphere 'theory' could easily explain what happens on this short clip:

cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Yes you are in fact correct in what you are saying. I remember a news clipping the in an audit a US$ 1,000,0000 WC roll of paper had been discovered. Wow how would you feel using this luxurious paper????

I remember this as I had kept a copy of the newspaper just for a laugh at the time in the early 70's

There was also a lot of fuss made over this I wonder why? Yes indeed!

Imagine in costing out 100,000 rolls of this paper and you would soon have the funds for those metals you wanted.

I also have to go along with you on this one mikesingh.....

What really happened????

No Moon exploration, or just bad public relations with a botched Alien cooperative in controlling the cold war?

My bet lays on the politics and manoeuvring of the balance of power in the "cold war" years.

All is Not well out there either.

Some friendly and some Not so Friendly toward us.....

In this "Program" Alll the opposites are present throughout this Universe as This Universe is Different than All other Universes....

All has been Created from the Opposites!

Up and Down, Left and Right, Black and White Yellow and Blue, Hard and Soft, Toward and Away, Large and small, Night and day, etc etc....

All the Worlds and Universes are only Holographic Programs of the Soul.

Virtual Reality at its very, very, best. So much so you believe what you experience is Reality! More Real than where you are observing from....

[edit on 12-12-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
I don't know if anyone posted this here, but the Moon gravity and atmosphere 'theory' could easily explain what happens on this short clip:

cheers

Yes indeed what do the masses have to say about this one???

On stage or Atmosphere on the moon?

It can only be One or The Other.

We will leave this up to the children of Earth!!!

But Yea, I go along with you too on this one!

Good presentation.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join