It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So its the end of the world... what will YOU do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Get up in time to see the sunrise

Give my dog the best day he's ever had

Put all the food in the house out for the birds and our little colony of rats so they'd all have a good day too

Watch the sunset

Light the fire to make the living room cosy

Sit and think of all the things I've never done and say 'sod it - what the heck'

Go to bed and hide under the duvet and hope I'm asleep when it happens.
Actually, hope it happens or I've got no breakfast - the creatures would have had it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Haha, finally we're getting some decent replies.

Its kinda funny cuz we have extremes, either theyre really good, "give my animals the best day og their life and go out peacefully" OR "Buy a crapload of weapons and explosives and cause mayhem!!"

Lol, very creative either way.
And yes, if im gonna die, i'd rather go out getting some uhh... "bow chicka wow wow" as well.

Keep em comin folks!! Keep in mind, nothing is gonna matter in 24 hours anyway so live it up right?!
-Z-

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Start up a thread on ATS and ask everyone to post what they are doing .lol
Sorry but I believe I have said everything done everything felt everything drank everything and am getting to old to do anything at all now LOL ..

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ever peed in a dixie cup whilst having a midget massage your buttcheeks with vegetable oil as he's balancing on a bowling ball that was autigraphed by jerry seinfeld on 9/12/07?

If not then u havent done everything u FIBBER!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Ever peed in a dixie cup whilst having a midget massage your buttcheeks with vegetable oil as he's balancing on a bowling ball that was autigraphed by jerry seinfeld on 9/12/07?

If not then u havent done everything u FIBBER!!!

Crumbs! I'm not feeling so philosophical now about the things I haven't done.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
1. getting cigarettes and some good martini

2. dress up like a hippie-girl

3.going to a wide field with some people

4. we all lie in a circle watching the sky while listening to mr. tambourine man by the byrds over and over again

5. as soon as we are drunk enough we get up dancing spontaneously the "tambourine man - dance" until the day is over

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Go out dancing... sounds bomb.
I wouldnt pick tambourine man though, i'd prolly turn on some devil worshipping music or something.

-Z-

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What i would do is very very simple:

If I heard I had 24 hours left to live, i would hold my wife and daughter for the whole 24 hours and not let them go!!!

But that's just me.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by milabb.

4. we all lie in a circle watching the sky while listening to mr. tambourine man by the byrds over and over again

yepp id be pretty happy the end of the world was imminent if that happened to me too ^_^

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

yepp id be pretty happy the end of the world was imminent if that happened to me too ^_^

so you see it makes perfect sense...hahaha

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Lol... the things people turn to when there is no hope for survival. The mind is such a puzzle. We either cling on to the things closest to us or we go ballistic and raise hell.
-Z-

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I know I should say I would spend time with loved ones, but honestly I'd just have sex...lots and lots of sex! Regardless of how crude it sounds, at least I'm honest!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Um, really?? So hey, where ya from?? What ya look like?? Cuz incase you didnt know, the world is ending in 24 hours!!!

God, I couldnt resist. That does sound like something Id do also. We should make a huge orgy puddle with like a million people and just go at it.

-Z-

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
And just to throw it in here... I guess theres no need for safe sex.

I'd go find someone famous to fight.... like maybe michael jackson... or britney spears. OH WAIT!!! JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND RYAN SEACREST. GRR. THOSE DUDES PISS ME OFF.

-Z-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join