It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another story I'd like to share.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
One day, an average day, my lower back was itchy all day long. I scratch at it, and scratch at it on and off all day long.

I at first think it's a blackhead, cuase it was a bump I was scratching.

Later on in the night, I look in the mirror, and see a littlt black spot. I figured it was indeed a blackhed. I however couldn't pop it out. It was an awkward position to get good finger popping position on it. I then asked my girlfriend to "come here", and I asked her top pop it out. She said "ok".

She popped it out, and was like "oh my god". I said "what", she said "this thing is huge". After she popped it out, she showd it to me, and no lie, this thing was 1/4 round, dark brown, a perfect circle. It did however have a hole in it.

After I had it in my hand, I tried to squeeze it, but with no sucess.

I have no idea what it is, and I still have it to this day. It's been well over two years since I had it taken out of my back, and it still looks exactly the way it did the day it was removed.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
weird.can you take a picture of it?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
weird.can you take a picture of it?
#

Fukk that!

If his body doesnt want it then i certainly dont want to see it!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Alright I'm calling bullsh. I don't buy it. Your first story was enough, and now you have an alien implant? Please take a photo for further rejection.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
That's kinda sick sounding. If you kept it you should've took it to your doctor.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I say, put it in the microwave and see if you start to see bolts of electricity shoot through it. Then atleast you know it might be some sort of metal.

Better yet, go to your local municipal building, and walk through the metal detector with it in your pocket, or toss it through and see if the thing goes off.

Last option, you could take the expensive route and go to the doctor and ask his ass to X-ray the damn thing-- if you REALLY think it's from beyond this earth.

Ess Why Kay - "photo for further rejection" was hilarious.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Spider bite most likely or someting of that nature. Sounds kinda like a brown reclusive bite.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I had something similar when I was a kid. It was the core of an abcess. Pretty disgusting.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Great the conspiracy of the big ZIT! Just what we need to hear about. Thanks for the laugh the day though.

top topics

join