It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hollow earth, maybe proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
came across this pritygood program
its taken a 3D image of the earth and if you look at the north pole, where one of the entrances is supposed to be located, you see a hole, have a gander, see wht you think.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by trekker]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by trekker

What's the name of the program and where can we download it?

You're implying this was taken from space?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
i would assume it was taken rom space, with what sat i dont know, but the prog is called 3D world Map [Snip]

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 2b.) HaXor. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 10/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Looks like a massive triangle shaped whole, quite interesting, I don't think it is from space, it's a CGI mock up from data from satelites I think. I consider hollow earth to be quite a possibility, although, the name is abit of a put off for most. IMO, it isn't 'hollow' like, say, a tennis ball, but dotted, throughout with caverns, varying from the size of large continents, to rooms, latticed with tunnels and cavesystems etc. The Mantle is nearly 3000km thick (about 1800 miles), imagine, the size of some of these possible caverns?

Good thread

EMM

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I see an exaggerated heightmap of the earth. There is no hole there, that's called the ocean floor: its lower than sealevel.

Unless you imply that mountains extend far, far beyond earths atmosphere...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by merka]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
what i found interesting was the fact that this hollow area at the north pole is noticeably a lot deeper that any of the oceans, including Marianas trench.

found out what sat it uses in the help file its called the "GTOPO30"

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
probably just images missing from the final rendering ... guess they deceided that it wasnt of much interest. !

sorry for the short post.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What about the south pole? I thought Hollow earth theory was both poles? I do not need more software on my computer, so I would appreciate it if anyone could post the south pole.

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
What about the south pole? I thought Hollow earth theory was both poles? I do not need more software on my computer, so I would appreciate it if anyone could post the south pole.

-Kdial1

That is a good point, although, when the 'hole in the pole' was discovered on Saturn, it was the north pole. Now, is this because they were looking for it on Saturn, due to there findings on Earth, or is it that the South pole doesn't have a 'visible hole'? Don't know, but as I said, good point.

EMM

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekker
what i found interesting was the fact that this hollow area at the north pole is noticeably a lot deeper that any of the oceans, including Marianas trench.

The trench isnt in the picture...

A heightmap is rarely exact, unless you slap on so many polygons a modern supercomputer would have trouble rendering it. Each neighbouring vertice affect the other, so a thin trench would not give the impression of being as deep as a wide hole when you start exaggerating the height values.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
oh.. isnt that amazing.. a big .. sorry.. not big.. a gigantic whole up there in the north ... and your the one who finds it.. .. after all.. we fly over that area all th e time.. many times a day in fact.. but no one has ever seen that whole in the earth... it looks to be about the size of greenland.. I wonder how the hell it got there.. kind of like walking into your home one day.. after about 30 yrs.. and you discover that there is a kitchen in your house.. and you never saw it before.. what a shocker huh.. damnnn

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
He is the north pole from straight up

and someone said they'd like to see the south, here it is, as to the accuracy of the scale, i wouldn't have a clue

trekker

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Could this be the hole your looking for?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
could be , but where is all the snow from your image, the hole looks the same shape. can you do another one but zoom it out a bit so i can see the land mass

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I found the hole on the island in the red circle

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
mmmmm ok, your wrong
do you know which way is up

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
awesome....which way is up ?...down is up,..up is down..
...1,800 miles deep of mantel is an enormous area to find hollow places....
.....Anything is possible....
...It could solve some of the problems pertaining to where UFO's come from...
...or not...This planet has much to be discovered..And I believe many of it's secrets have been suppressed.......

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknownsoul
I found the hole on the island in the red circle

Thats the Falkland islands its a British colony and there is no hole there other than the ones made when Britain wen to war with Argentina in 1982. As for that lack of information the hole at the north pole no satellites scan that area it involves a pole fly over and just not worth tasking a satellite to do it. Most satellite imaging leaves holes at north and south pole.

new topics

top topics

join