It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been praying.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I've been praying all day that the LHC thing at CERN won't go horribly wrong, that scientific theories are correct enough so the machine works, and that the world won't end by some massive mini-blackhole.

Please pray with me.

Peace be upon you all.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Who are you praying to???

If you are praying, then why don't you trust the Word of God? It already states that the world will be here for a VERY long time.

Heck, the antichrist hasn't even been revealed yet, and the Tribulation period is 7 years.

Relax my man, the LHC will not swallow up the Earth... TRUST ME. (And the Bible)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'll pray though I don't think God would let it happen. According to the bible he has plans for the earth.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I follow the Hindu religion... not Christianity. I don't know much of anything about the bible.

I'm praying to whatever higher powers there may be. I'm praying to all the Gods/Goddesses of the Hindu faiths, the God of the Islam faith, the Christian God, and anything and everything in-between.

I don't think God will let it happen either, but, I just hope that the higher power that be, will prevent anything from going wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
On the morning of the 11th the world will be EXACTLY how it was on the morning of the 10th.

You can stop praying for this, God has already told us what will happen here on Earth for the next 1,000 years.

He has never erred once in the past on His prophecies for the future.

(He's in absolute control, relax my friend)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have been praying for chaos and my friends have too..

So if you want to off-set the negative event prays with positive event prays your going to get more people to pray more than me and my group...

Good Luck..

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Who needs "luck"?

Anyone can read Revelation.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
No no, it will happen. Antichrist is in the world right now, he was born before 2000. Many prophecies say that when the world has reached a depraved state and it gets worse then it will be prepared to recieve antichrist.

if we are in the time where gangsta rappers are loved, he will be loved as well. Also there was a prophecy saying he was born before 2000.

if it's who I think he is then he is about 20 right now. Which means that he would mock Christs life so he would be made known at 30... work unhidden for three years.

10 plus 2008 is 2018.

If it's the Htoo twins who fit lasalette perfectly. I don't know for sure.

But basically we are entering WW3, predicted many times and this war will nvolve nukes because nation will rise against nation.

But christ did say that he will shorten those days for the sake of good people who hate war and stop the nuclear attacks.

peace.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

No no, it will happen. Antichrist is in the world right now, he was born before 2000. Many prophecies say that when the world has reached a depraved state and it gets worse then it will be prepared to recieve antichrist.

Who said it won't happen?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok your second post seems to imply that you think nothing will happen, my bad....

peace.

new topics

top topics

join