It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Android Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Text Black
well the other night I had a dream, that I was laying in my bed and this ship kept coming and it was like an oval and had a red ball/ight scanner on the end of it. They ships would come up to my window about 200ft long and 20ft tall, and woud shine a red light in my room and what look liked they were scanning my room through the blinds, but i was staying still not moving just wanting them to leave. So i start to wake up and i wake up half way seeing myself laying in bed, and i decide to go back into the dream and see what they want. I start to lucid dream and i say this bc i have and do know when i am ucid dreaming, they come back one more time then start to go away, so i sit up in my bed open the blinds and window and start waving and yelling at them to come back. So they do. They pull up to my window this robotic arm opens up out of the front where the red ball/scanner was, and from the arm produces a metal cube, which procedes to open up into an android. It looked exactly like a 8yr old boy, and it was just looking at me and analyzing me, then another one apeared. Then i told then, that i wanted to introduce them to my mother who was next door in my house. But they told me she was not ready and could not handle the experience of meeting them. So after that no more words were exchanged, then i woke up at 10am the next day.

Does anyone have any clue what this dream means, or have they seen the same thing/beings at all?? Thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well my two cents is that is was just a dream, that's all. I've had 5 or 6 dreams over the years involving UFO's and they were quite spectacular dream-sightings, but I don't read anything into them. One of them involved a craft piloted by speaking cats (?!) while the others were just fantastic arial displays in the night sky.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by M1ke586
So i start to wake up and i wake up half way seeing myself laying in bed,

You woke up and you see yourself in the bed... that part sounds like an OutOfBodyExperience.

Originally posted by M1ke586
and i decide to go back into the dream and see what they want. I start to lucid dream and i say this bc i have and do know when i am ucid dreaming,

Hmm how did you do that just by thinking or by "returning" to your body and why didnt you stay in the OBE condition?
Or was it no OBE condition..your description above isn't clear to me.

Does anyone have any clue what this dream means, or have they seen the same thing/beings at all?? Thanks

I have seen all kinds of beeings in my LD dreams but not such. It was maybe just that a dream character. But it could be a reflection of a real event happening.
How did you experience the sourrounding? Was it vivide with an inner lighting did you feel joy? Or was it justa paly dreamlike scene?
In later case it is almost sure only a dream scene with no reflection or relation to our reality. Or at least no direct one.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by g210b]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thats a pretty crazy dream! I dream about UFOs a lot to. I never try to read into them to much though because they are a little disturbing to me and I always feel displaced after them. I never had an "alien encounter" in my dreams. Just the UFOs being around me. Did you feel weird in the morning or anything?? I'm just curious to see if anyone else feels uncomfortable after dreaming about UFOs.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

In the dream, after i started to think i wanted them to leave, i started to wake up. The OBE kicked in, bc i thought to myself wait, no i want to see what they want, so i sat up out of my body and saw my body still laying on my bed. As soon as they came to the window and came into the room, it wa sall bright colors, just like it was when the sun comes up throuhg the window in the morning. very good feelings, ,warmth as well.

top topics

join