It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cristian Soldano UFO Footage / Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I made a mention of this on page 11 of the Robbie Williams ATS Gilliland investigation posts but I think it deserves it's own thread for people to discuss the footage that's being taken in Argentina by Cristian Soldano.

As far as regular images being taken three people spring to mind ....

James Gilliland , Dorothy Izatt and the now mentioned Cristian Soldano

What's important to me about these people is that they regularly capture footage that could very well be 100% genuine UFO's. Since they capture this footage often it would suffice to say that if an investigative team such as ATS could spend some time with them and take away the bone head element of hoaxers and pranksters we could cut to the chase on this amazing phenomena and get some hard evidence and answers.

Cristian's Blog : orbitalvision.blogspot.com...

Dave Rabbit you said that fund raising may not be possible but what if you opened a donation account payable with pay pal so we could all contribute a few bucks towards some more of your video investigations and if the investigation were to be canceled we could pool the cash till next time or donate it to the Free Gary McKinnon fund or something?

Check out Cristian's video's he's up there in my opinion

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This video is much better! This is one serious ball of light low in the atmosphere

new topics

join