It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Series FRINGE - Episode Discussion Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Trying not to be tempted by the internet to see what is happening in Season 2....

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
In an an attempt to not post a one-liner link, i wil briefly explain this link

it is to a page by someone who knew people with similarities in their lives (conspiracies/fringe science -alike) to the tv show and it may be a point o f interest to all those on ats who either like or dislike the show (hence my posting it here)

If anything it may present an interestingdiversion to the 4-6 weks wait untill the next episode airs!

I would have posted this asa new thread, but, after having to re-register on here, for the second time!! (strange eh?) and after several weird unsuccesfull attempts at logging in, and repeated new password requests, that i got but STILL didnt work, I posted it here in an existing thread

anyways, heres the link...enjoy!

secretsun.blogspot.com...

-

Ed

[edit on 27-2-2010 by dreaded209_2]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Is anyone as excited about tomorrow nights new episode as I am? Personally I love this show and I can't wait to find out what happened with Peter and Walter. Odviously Peter is from the other universe, but there is SO much we don't know. I'm hoping for some answers tomorrow!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
WHOLE LEE CRAP wow i actually only recently discovered this show.. i've seen it advertised but it never sparked an interest but out of sheer boredom i had an ep i accidentally downloaded and watched it and man it was awesome so i downloaded all 4 seasons and the few newly released eps and so far i've spent the last 3 days like a hibernating bear watching this show, peter just disappeared after bringing the 2 universes together. haha i've just started season 4 and it's getting really good i'm kinda sad about being so close to season 5 because then i'll have to go back to waiting for it to come on weekly ha anyway.. the show is amazing!! i just wonder how much of what's used on the show is an actuality?
edit on 23-11-2012 by n3mesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join